Recruitment details regarding the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 have been released by SBI. There are a total of 6100 vacancies for graduate candidates.
SBI is the largest bank in India and the highest paying bank among SBI banks. Due to the high salary and the number of posts, the youth of the whole country is waiting for the recruitment of this bank.
The eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply from July 6, 2021, till July 26, 2021, via online mode. We will try to give you various information about the SBI Apprentice Vacancies 2021 through this article.
- 1 About the SBI 6100 Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- 1.1 Overview:
- 1.2 Important Dates of SBI Apprentice Vacancies
- 1.3 Category-wise Vacancy Details:
- 1.4 State-wise SBI Apprentice Vacancy Details:
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria of SBI Apprentice Recruitment
- 1.6 Online Application Procedure for SBI Recruitment 2021
- 1.7 Application Fee for State Bank of India Apprentice Jobs
- 1.8 Examination Pattern:
- 1.9 Selection Procedure:
- 1.10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
About the SBI 6100 Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
The notification regarding the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is available on SBI’s official website, that is, sbi.co.in. The notification has all the recruitment-related information.
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of The Post||Apprentice|
|No. of vacancies||6100|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Start date for application||July 6, 2021|
|Last date for application||July 26, 2021|
|Detailed SBI Recruitment Notification 2021||Download Now|
|Apply Online Link||https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiappajun21/index.php|
Important Dates of SBI Apprentice Vacancies
|Date of release of Notification||July 5, 2021|
|Start date for online application||July 6, 2021|
|Last date for the online application||July 26, 2021|
|Date of Examination||In August 2021|
Category-wise Vacancy Details:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
State-wise SBI Apprentice Vacancy Details:
|State or UT||Vacancy||Language|
|Andhra Pradesh||100||Telugu or Urdu|
|West Bengal||715||Bengali or Nepali|
|Sikkim||25||English or Nepali|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||10||Hindi or English|
|Jharkhand||25||Santhali or Hindi|
|Tripura||20||Bengali or Kokborok|
|Meghalaya||50||Garo or English or Khasi|
|Bihar||50||Urdu or Hindi|
|Uttar Pradesh||875||Hindi or Urdu|
|Assam||250||Assamese or Bodo or Bengali|
|Telangana||125||Telugu or Urdu|
|Haryana||150||Punjabi or Hindi|
|Chandigarh||25||Punjabi or Hindi|
|Punjab||365||Punjabi or Hindi|
|Ladakh||10||Ladakhi or Bhoti or Urdu|
|Jammu & Kashmir||100||Hindi or Urdu|
Eligibility Criteria of SBI Apprentice Recruitment
- The candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or college for being eligible to apply for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
- The candidates must have born in between 1st November 1992 & 31st October 2000, and they must have an age in between 20 years and 28 years.
- The relaxation of age for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories has been mentioned in notification and will be maintained that according to the norms of the government.
Online Application Procedure for SBI Recruitment 2021
- The candidates must visit the website www.sbi.co.in/careers for registration.
- The already registered candidates can login by providing the required details.
- The candidates must click on the button “Click Here for New Registration” for new registration.
- After that, the candidates must provide the required details on the new page that will open.
- Next, on the registered email ID & mobile number of the candidates, confirmation email & SMS will be sent which will contain the password for the candidates.
- Then, they will be able login by visiting the login page & providing the details required.
- After that, they must click on the link for applying for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021, after which the application form will appear on the screen.
- Now, they must fill up all the required details carefully, preview the details & then finally submit their application form.
- Then, they have to select any one of the available option from the screen, then candidates must make the application fee’s payment.
- Finally, they should print the application confirmation page & the final receipt for future use.
Application Fee for State Bank of India Apprentice Jobs
The application fee is Rs.300 for the candidates belonging to the General category, EWS & OBC, whereas the SC, PwD & ST candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- There will be total 4 sections and from each section 25 questions will be asked in the examination, that is, total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- All the questions will be of MCQ type.
- The examination will be of total 100 marks as every question asked will carry 1 mark.
- The total duration of the examination will be of 1 hour.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||25||25|
|General or Financial Awareness||25||25|
The selection of the candidates for the SBI Apprentice Vacancies 2021 will be done as per the result of an online written examination & a local language test.
We hope that this article will become helpful for you. We have tried to provide all the important details regarding the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021. For any further details, please feel free to contact us through comments, we will try to provide you the required details at the earliest.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What is an essential qualification for SBI Apprentice Vacancies 2021?
The official website is sbi.co.in and the direct apply online link is https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiappajun21/index.php
Can the application be done via offline mode?
No, the application cannot be done via offline mode.
What is the total duration of the examination?
The total duration of the examination is 60 minutes
Is the date of examination out?
No, the exact date of examination is not out yet, however it is expected to be held in August 2021.