DDA Flats Housing Scheme 2020 Registration – Apply Online for Delhi Development Authority Newly Build Flats (Janta Flat, 1BHK, EWS, LIG, MIG, HIG), DDL Housing Flats Eligibility Criteria & Registration Fees
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) launched Housing Scheme lower (LIG), middle (MIG), and high-income group (HIG) categories in March 2020. Under the DDA Flats, Housing Scheme Government launched 18000 New Flats for all the categories people. The Flats are available in various categories such as Janta Flat, 1BHK, EWS, LIG, MIG, HIG.
The Online Registration process for DDA Flats will start in 2020. The Flat Prices are not so high and in the budget of all categories of people. Here on this page, we are going to share the information all about the DDA Flat Price, Application Form, Registration, Eligibility, and others. Read the complete article for detailed information.
- 1 DDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form
DDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form
DDA is the Leading Authority in Delhi for Government Approved Housing Schemes. Recently it announced a budget Housing Scheme for Lower, Middle, and Higher Class people.
If you are also planning to buy Flats in Delhi under the Housing Schemes then this is a golden opportunity. You will get flats on your budget-friendly prices under the DDA Flats Housing Scheme 2020.
Before you register for the Delhi Development Authority DDA Flats Online you must check the Flats Prices. This will help you to understand the scheme in better way. Below we have provided DDA Flat Prices and Eligibility Details.
DDA Flats Housing Scheme Registration Fees (Residential Housing Scheme)
Applicants will have to submit a registration amount or token amount for the flats as per their choices. As we mentioned above that the DDA Flats are available in various Categories under the New Housing Scheme.
So if you are planning to buy DDA Flats under the current going Housing Scheme then you must know the Registration Fees.
|Flats Category||Registration Fee|
|For Janta Flat||Rs 10,000|
|For 1BHK||Rs 15,000|
|For EWS||Rs 25,000|
|For LIG||Rs 1 lakh|
|For MIG/HIG||Rs 2 lakh|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme 2020
- Applicant should be a resident of India.
- The applicant’s age must be over 18 Years.
- The applicant must not own any residential house or plot in full or in part, on leasehold/freehold basis in New Delhi, Delhi or Delhi cantonment, either in his/her own name or in the name of his/her wife/husband/minor dependent children.
- If however, the share of the applicant in the jointly owned plot or land under the residential house is less than 66.9 square meters, he/she can apply under any of the schemes.
- A person already has a house or flat constructed by DDA or any other land/owning agency even if it is less than 66.9 sq meters, will not be eligible for allotment under any of the schemes of Delhi Development Authority.
How to Apply Online for DDA Housing Scheme 2020 (Online Application Form)
Interested candidates need to log on to the official website of Delhi Development Authority to fill the online application form or to register for DDA Flats Housing Scheme 2020. You can also check the below available instructions if you face any difficulty while applying online.
- Eligible people will have to submit their application form by online mode only.
- First of all open the official website of Delhi Development Authority: dda.org.in
- Find the link of “DDA Flats Housing Scheme 2020” and click on it.
- Read the circular released by DDA carefully.
- Eligible candidates can make DDA Housing Scheme Registration.
- Fill the details correctly in the application form.
- At last click on the submit button.
- Also take a print out and receipt of your application.
Note: The Houses or flats will be offered on the basis of first come first serve. We also recommend all to visit the official website and Notification of Delhi Development authority for detailed information about the housing scheme.
FAQs about DDA Flats Housing Scheme 2020
The application mode is online and willing persons can apply through the official website.
The registration process will start from 25 March 2019 online.
The official website of DDA is- dda.org.in
We tried to provide the information about the DDA Flats Housing Scheme 2020 Registration, Application & Flats Prices. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write to us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.