YRS Rythu Bharosa 1st Installment Eligible List 2021, AP YRS Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2021, Check Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List of 1st, 2nd & 3rd, How to check the Rythu Bharosa Input Subsidy Status
The scheme was first started in 2019. The Andhra Pradesh Government also gives input subsidies to farmers for financial assistance for losses. Crores of rupees have been spent for the implementation of this scheme. Total amount is given to the farmers through this scheme in 3 instalments.
Through this article, we will discuss about Rythu Bharosa 1st Installment’s Eligible List of 2021 and also its Payment Status. So, the persons who want to get information about it must read this article till the end so that they can get all the information present in this article.
- 1 Details about 1st Instalment of YRS Rythu Bharosa:
- 1.1 Details of the different instalments:
- 1.2 Helpline Number:
- 1.3 Frequently Asked Questions for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Details about 1st Instalment of YRS Rythu Bharosa:
In the 1st Instalment, an amount of 7500 rupees will be provided in the account of the eligible farmers. This scheme is started by the Honourable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Jagan Mohan Reddy.
|01||Name of the Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|02||Started by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|03||Name of the Department||Department of Agricultural and Farmer Welfare|
|04||Aim||Providing financial help to the farmers|
|05||Total Amount to be given||Rs.13500 per year|
|06||Eligible List||Already Released|
|07||Amount of the 1st Instalment||Rs.7500|
|08||Date of the 1st Instalment||May 13, 2021|
Details of the different instalments:
The various details related to the different instalments of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme are given below-
|1||First Instalment||Rs.7500||May 13, 2021|
Process for checking the Payment Status:
The payment status can be checked in the following way-
- The farmers should visit the official website, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- After that, the Home Page will open, on which they should click on option indicating “Know Your Rythu Bharosa Status”.
- Then, on the next page the Aadhaar Card number should be provided and after that they must click on the button indicating “Submit”.
- On doing so, the list of the payment sent on this Aadhaar Card number along with the status, reason, and amount received in each instalment, bank name and account number will appear.
Steps for checking the Input Subsidy Status:
The input subsidy is given to those farmers who have faced losses because of some natural disasters. The steps for checking the Input Subsidy Status are as follows-
|01||The farmers must visit the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa, that is, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.|
|02||Then, the Home Page will appear on the screen, on this page they must click on option indicating “Know Your Input Subsidy Status”.|
|03||After that, on next page that will appear, the Aadhaar Card number should be given, after that they should click on the button “Submit”.|
|04||Finally, the details regarding the Input Subsidy Status will be displayed.|
Steps for editing the information of the beneficiary:
- The farmers are required to visit the official website, viz. ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- After that, they must click on option of “Edit the details of the Beneficiary”, which will be there on the Home Page.
- Then, they will be able to check various details and also edit them if required, they have to select whether the details matched or not matched before editing.
- They should also provide a reason for rejection of provided information.
- After completing the editing, they must verify the details.
- In this way, they will be able to edit the details.
Process for checking name in the beneficiary list:
The farmers can follow the below given steps to check whether their name is in the beneficiary list or not-
|1||The farmers are required to visit the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in, at first.|
|2||Then, they should click on the option of “Login” on the Home Page.|
|3||Next, they must login by providing User Name and Password.|
|4||After successful login, the list of all the eligible farmers will appear on screen along with their name, father’s name and katha number.|
|5||After that, they should type their katha number in search field and then they should click on “Search”.|
|6||Finally, all the details of that beneficiary will be displayed on screen.|
For any further queries, the farmers can contact to the Helpline Number of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, that is, 1902.
We hope that this article has become useful and helpful for you. If you have any further queries, you can ask about your queries via comments by commenting in the comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
If any farmer does not have their own land and work on the land of others, then will he or she be eligible for the Scheme?
Yes, even if the any farmer does not have their own land and work on the land of others, then also he or she will be eligible for the Scheme. But, in such a case, they should belong to the reserved categories (OBC or ST or SC).
In how many instalments will the payment be provided to the farmers?
The total amount of money will be provided in total 3 instalments.
Are the farmers of any other state except Andhra Pradesh eligible for the Scheme?
No, the farmers of any other state except Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for the Scheme.