XAT Application Form 2022, Check XLRI XAT Notification, XAT Eligibility Criteria & Exam Dates, Fill XAT 2022 Online Application Form at xatonline.in
XAT Exam Form & XAT Online Registration 2022- XLRI- Xavier School of Management will organize the “Xavier Aptitude Test 2022” in January 2022. Lots of aspirants are waiting for the XAT Exam date and application form. It is expected that the organization will release XAT notification in the month of August 2021. The Xavier Aptitude Test is a national level entrance test which is held every year.
At the time of registration, aspirants must have the necessary credentials in regard to personal and academic. Other details like Age limit, education, selection process, exam pattern, application fee, and how to apply for XAT 2022 are given below here.
XAT has been more than 60 years that XLRI is organizing XAT at all India Level to select the most appropriate candidates for management education. The score for XAT is used for admission in 150 Management institutions. The last date to submit the XAT online application form 2022 is on or before November 2021 last week.
XAT Application Form 2022- Xavier Aptitude Test Notification
XAT 2022 will be organized in January 2022. ALRI conducts a test on behalf of the XAMI. For more than 60 years XLRI is organizing test at all India level to select the most appropriate aspirant for management education.
XLRI provides the management courses for different streams that are business Management, General management program, Global Business Management, Human Resource Management.
XAT is a computer-based test which will consist of two parts i.e. Part-A will consist of MCQ questions from topics such as English Language, Decision Making, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, whereas, the second part consists of General Knowledge and Essay writing.
XAT 2022 Exam Details-
- Organization Name- XLRI- Xavier School of Management
- Course Name- Management Courses
- Exam Type- National level Entrance Exam
- Exam name- Xavier Aptitude Test 2022
- CAT Exam date- January 2022
- Selection process- After the Written exam, the Authority will prepare a Merit list
- Official website- xatonline.in
XAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants before applying for XAT 2022 must check complete eligibility criteria. Our team is given eligible conditions are based on the last year details. Contenders who will fulfill all the eligible norms that they can apply for XAT Exam 2022.
Age Limit- There will be no age criteria for XAT 2022.
Education Qualification- Aspirants must have the Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized University. The duration of the graduation programme should be three. Final year candidates also apply for XAT Entrance Test.
Foreigners and NRI- Foreigners and NRIs with valid GMAT scores are also eligible for taking admission in XLRI or other associated institutes.
XAT Exam 2022 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode via net Banking, Credit Card/ Debit card.
- Rs 1700/- (without late fee)- Aspirants interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs 300/- each.
- Rs 2000/- (with Late fee)- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs 500/- each
- Rs 2500/- Indian Aspirant only for GMP through GMAT fee.
- Rs 5000/- NRI and Foreign for one or more programme fee
XAT 2022 Important Dates:
|Date of release XAT 2022 Notification||02nd week of August 2021|
|Start Date for XAT 2022 Application form||03rd week of August 2021|
|Last Date of XAT 2022 Registration||Fourth week of November 2021|
|Release Date of XAT 2022 Admit Card||Fourth week of December 2021|
|XAT 2022 Exam Date||First week of January 2022|
|XAT Result declaration date||First week of January 2022|
How to fill XAT Application Form 2022
- Candidates first visit the official website xatonline.in
- Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully and verify the details before that final submission.
- Fill required details such as Aspirants’ Name/ Father’s Name etc should be spelled correctly in the form as it participates in the certificates/ mark Sheets/ ID proof. You can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the guidelines.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire XAT Application Form 2022 before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Check XAT 2022 Notification
XAT Exam Pattern 2022-
As we discuss above that XAT 2022 will be held for 100 marks. The question paper will be made from English language and Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability, and General Knowledge subjects.
The exam is divided into two parts i.e. Part-A and part-B. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer. For Un-attempted questions more than 12, there will be a negative marking of 0.05 marks.
|PartName||Sections||No. of Qs||Time Duration|
|Part A||English Language and Logical Reasoning||72||170 Minutes|
|Part B||General Knowledge||25||35 Minutes|
XAT 2022 Admission Process
Examinees who will qualify in the 1st round will be selected for the second round and after conducted all phases, the final merit list will be prepared. Selection Process details are given below-
- XAT Written Test-The The Aspirant who will qualify the Entrance Exam that he/she shall be called for the GDPI round.
- GDPI Round-The Examinees who will qualify the GDPI Round that they will be invited for the PI Round.
- Personal Interview-Contenders who will qualify in the PI rounds for that they merit list will be prepared.
- Final Merit List-According to the merit list seat will be allotted to the candidates in the XLRI management institutes.
We have provided the latest and useful details about XAT Application Form 2022 in this article. We hope that all candidates will easily apply for Xavier Aptitude Test 2022 using the above official link.