WRD Maharashtra JE Recruitment 2019- Notification for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy, WRD Maharashtra JE Job Apply Online, Online Application Form, Water Resources Department Maharashtra Junior Engineer Post Eligibility, Qualification, Selection Process at wrd.maharashtra.gov.in
Water Resources Department, Maharashtra has released the notification for 500 Junior Engineer Posts. The notification is available on the official website and candidates can submit their application from 25th July to 15th August 2019. Application mode is online and candidates can apply through the official website for Junior Engineer Posts. The department will not accept applications by any other mode except online. Here on this page we have shared the detailed information about the WRD Maharashtra JE Recruitment 2019 such as Qualification, eligibility, selection and others. Read the complete article to get the detailed information.
WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Online Form
Good opportunity has been released for the diploma and engineering degree holder candidates in Maharashtra. Water Resources Department, Maharashtra has announced 500 vacancies of Civil Engineers. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Maharashtra can apply for WRD Maharashtra JE Recruitment 2019. But we suggest all the candidates to check the official notification and other details of the Water Resources Department, Maharashtra Junior Engineer Vacancy before applying for the job. We also tried to collect the qualification, age limit, selection process details below on this page.
WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019
- Organization: Water Resources Department, Maharashtra
- Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer
- Number of Posts: 500 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Online Application Start Date: 25th July 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15th August 2019
- Official Website: https://wrd.maharashtra.gov.in
wrd.maharashtra.gov.in JE Post Eligibility & Qualification 2019
WRD Junior Engineer Job Qualification 2019– Candidate must have done 3 Years diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized institute or university. Also refer the official notification for detailed information.
WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Age Limit 2019- Applicant’s age should be between 18 Years to 38 Years. For age relaxation details check the official notification.
WRD Junior Engineer Job Application Fee 2019- The application fee will be as follows-
- Open Category- 500/- Rupees
- Reserved Category- 300/- Rupees
WRD Maharashtra JE Selection Process- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of online examination.
How to Apply Online WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019
Candidates must have to log on to the official website of Maharashtra Water Resources Department to fill the online form of Junior Engineer Recruitment. You can also take a help of these below given instructions to apply online.
- Open the official website of WRD Maharashtra: wrd.maharashtra.gov.in
- Find the link of WRD Maharashtra JE Recruitment 2019.
- Download the notification and read it properly.
- Then upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Then click on the submit button.
- In the end take a print out of your application for further uses.
We shared the available information about the WRD Maharashtra JE Recruitment 2019 on this page. If you have any query regarding to this article, you can write to us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.