Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020-21, Kar ePass Vidyasiri Scholarship registration & application Form, Vidyasiri Scholarship Amount, Kar Vidyasiri Scholarship for economically weak Students, Eligibility for Vidyasiri Scholarship Karnataka
Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020-2021 is an initiative to help the economically weak students for their studies. The scholarship helps the poor students who have a wish of study but cannot complete their wishes because of poor financial conditions.
Under the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship scheme; the Government of Karnataka State provides financial help to the parents of the students for their studies.
Online Post Matric Scholarship (Vidyasiri) is distributed through ePass. This method is known as the electronic payment & Application System of Scholarship.
Now the government has released Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020-2021 Online Application Form for the students. Below on this post, you can check related information about the Karnataka ePass Registration & Online Application process. Read the complete article to get detailed information.
- 1 Karnataka ePass Vidyasiri Scholarship Apply Online
- 1.1 Kar Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020-2021 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility for Kar ePass Vidyasiri Scholarship
- 1.3 Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship ePass 2020-2021 Registration
Karnataka ePass Vidyasiri Scholarship Apply Online
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020-2021 Online Application proves has been begun. Students who are not financially strong can take benefit of the scheme. The online application process for KarePass will end on 31st October.
If you still didn’t apply for the Vidyasiri Scholarship then this is the last time to submit your applications through online mode. Before you apply for Kar Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020-2021 you must check the eligibility criteria for this. We have shared below the eligibility criteria details.
Kar Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020-2021 Details
- Organization: Government of Karnataka
- Name of the Scholarship: Vidyasiri Scholarship
- Application Mode: Online through ePass
- Last Date to Apply Online:
- Scholarship Amount: 1500/- Rupees
- Official website: https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/
Eligibility for Kar ePass Vidyasiri Scholarship
The Government of Karnataka has set eligibility criteria for the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020-2021. Students must have to fulfill the certain eligibility to fill the online application form. You can check below the details of eligibility.
- Students must be native of Karnataka State.
- The annual income of family should not be more than 200000/- Rupees.
- The student who belongs to a converted Christian family must not have an annual income higher than 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- Students should be from a rural area of Karnataka State.
- The student should have passed the previous exam without a backlog.
- The minimum distance between the college and the student’s residents should be 5 km.
- Students who are living in a Hostel or PG can also apply for the scholarship.
- The applying student must belong to a minority.
Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship ePass 2020-2021 Registration
To register for the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020-2021, students need to log on to the official website. If you face any difficulty in registration, you can take the help of these below-given instructions.
- Open the official website of Kar ePass: karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Find the link of “Apply Online”.
- Fill up the application form.
- After completing the Vidyasiri Online Application Form, click on the submit button.
- If you are already registered and want to renew the information provided by you previously then click on the “Renewal” link.
- Fill the details and also provide information about the income.
- In the last, click on the submit button.
- Also, take a print out of your application.
Required Document for Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020-2021
- Caste Certificate attested by the Tehsildar, sub tehsildar
- Student certificate of the college.
- SSLC Certificate.
- A scanned copy of the parent’s passbook.
- Disability or blindness certificate (if have any).
- Passport size photograph.
- Aadhar Card Details
- Bank Account details
Kar Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020-2021 Amount
- Karnataka government provides the 1500/- Rupees scholarship after completion of the application process. The amount of the Kar ePass Scholarship is directly deposited to the bank account provided by the students.
Benefits for Karnataka ePass Scholarship
- The major benefit of the Vidyasiri scholarship is that it helps the poor students for further studies.
- Also, the burden of the parents goes less.
- The students won’t have to leave the study because of financial weakness.
Check Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020-2021 Status Online
Vidyasiri Scholarship status can be traced through the official website. Once you complete the Kar ePass Scholarship Online Application form and other required formalities, you can track the status of Scholarship. For this, you need to log on to the official website with your application ID.
We shared here the latest information about the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020-2021 Online Application Form & Registration Process. If you have any queries regarding this article, you can write to us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.