UTET Syllabus 2020- Uttarakhand TET Exam Pattern & UK TET Syllabus for UTET-I & II, Download UTET Solved Papers and UBSE UTET Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Preparation Tips, UK TET Exam Syllabus from ubse.uk.gov.in
Uttarakhand TET Syllabus 2020- The Uttarakhand Board of School Education is going to organize “Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2020”. The UTET 1 & UTET 2 will be held in 2020.
Therefore candidates download UBSE UTET Syllabus and UK TET Paper I & II Exam pattern using below official link. The TET certificate is mandatory for all candidates who want to make the career in the teaching field.
Hence to clear the exam and get good marks, aspirants need of latest UTET Syllabus 2020 in Hindi PDF. We advised aspirants that they must join online test series, mock test and join coaching.
First examinees make Self-Study Time Table according to UTET Exam Pattern and collect all study materials. You must collect UTET Solved Papers and coaching notes and start study under expert guidelines.
- 1 UTET Syllabus 2020- Uttarakhand TET Exam Pattern
- 1.1 UTET 2020 Syllabus Details
- 1.2 UTET Exam Pattern 2020- UBSE UTET-I & II Test Schedule
- 1.3 Download UBSE UTET Syllabus 2020 in Hindi PDF
- 1.4 UTET Syllabus 2020 for Mathematics
- 1.5 UTET Environmental Studies Syllabus
UTET Syllabus 2020- Uttarakhand TET Exam Pattern
Recently the Uttarakhand Board of School Education has released a notification for Teacher eligibility test (UTET I & II). Lots of candidates applied for Uttarakhand TET 2020 to eligible for various teacher recruitments at primary and upper primary levels.
The UTET-1 is conducted for Primary Teacher (Classes I to V) and UTET-2 will have organized for Upper Primary Teacher (Classes VI to VIII). In this article, we are providing Uttarakhand TET Syllabus subject wise for the aspirant’s preparation in order to make effective. Latest Govt Jobs in Uttarakhand
UTET 2020 Syllabus Details
|Department Name||Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education Board|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher (Class I to V) & Elementary Teacher (Class VI to VIII)|
|Test Name||Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test First & Second (UTET-I & II) 2020|
|Job Category||Teaching Jobs|
|UTET Exam date|
|Article Category||UTET Syllabus 2020, Uttarakhand TET Exam Pattern|
UTET Exam Pattern 2020- UBSE UTET-I & II Test Schedule
All candidates must download UTET Exam Pattern for better exam preparation because the Uttarakhand TET Exam pattern consists of tie duration, number of questions and total marks.
By seeing that UBSE UK TET Pattern they have an idea and manage the Time easily. That’s why our team is provided the UTET Test Structure exam schedule got Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test.
UTET exam has two papers i.e. Paper-I is conducting for Primary Teacher and Paper-II will be held for the Elementary teacher. The Paper-1 will hold for 150 marks and carry 150 questions of objective type.
The question in both papers consists of Child Development Pedagogy, First/ Second Languages, Maths, and Environmental Studies subjects.
UTET-I Exam Pattern (Primary level I to V)
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development Pedagogy||30||30|
UTET-II Exam Pattern (Elementary Level VI to VIII)
|S. No||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||Child Development Pedagogy||30||30|
|4||For Maths/Science Teacher – Maths and Science for Social Study Teacher- Social Study For other Teachers- Maths or Science||60||60|
Download UBSE UTET Syllabus 2020 in Hindi PDF
Child Development and Pedagogy Syllabus:
Child Development (Unit-I 06 Marks): Concept of growth and Development, Principles and Dimensions of Development, Factors affection Development and its Relationship with learning, Role of Heredity and Environment.
Unit-II (06 Marks)- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes, Factors Affection Learning, Theories of Learning and its implication, How Children learn and think, Motivation and Implications for learning.
Unit-III (06 Marks):
- Individual Differences: Meaning, types and factors Affection Individual differences Understanding individual differences on the basis of language, gender, community, caste & religion.
- Personality: Concept and types of personality, Factors responsible for shaping it. Its measurement.
- Intelligence: Concept, Theories, and its measurement, Multidimensional Intelligence.
Unit-IV (06 Marks):
- Understanding diverse learners: Backward, Mentally retarded, gifted, creative, disadvantaged and deprived, specially-abled.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Adjustment: Concept and ways of adjustment. Role of teacher in the adjustment.
Unit-V (06 marks):
- Teaching-learning process, Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement, and Evaluation. Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation. Constriction of Achievement Test.
- Action Research.
- Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers)
Uttarakhand TET Syllabus for Languages (Hindi & English)
- Unit-I (05 Marks): Unseen Prose passage, Linking Devices, subject-Verb Concord, Inferences
- Unt-2 (Marks-05): Unseen Peon, Identification of Alliteration, Simile, Metaphor, Personification, Assonance, Rhyme.
- Unt-3 (Marks-05): Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms: Elegy, Sonnet, Short Story, Drama
- Unit-4 ( Marks-05): Basic Knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription
- Unit-5 (Marks-05): Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English: Language Difficulties, Errors, and Disorders.
- Unit-6 (Marks-05): Methods of Evaluation, Remedial Teaching.
UTET Syllabus 2020 for Mathematics
|The whole number up to one crore, Place Value, Comparison, Fundamental mathematical operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division; Indian Currency.||Concept of fraction, proper fractions, comparison of paper fraction of the same denominator, mixed fraction, comparison of proper fractions of unequal denominators, Addition and Substation of fractions, Prime and composite number, Prime factors, Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)Highest Common Factor (HCF)|
|University Law, Average, Profit-Loss, Simple interest.||Place and curved surfaces, plane and solid geometrical figures, prosperities of plane geometrical figures; pint, line, Rey, line segment; Angle and their types.Length, Weight, Capacity, Time, measurement f area and their standard units and relation between them; Area and perimeter of plane surfaces of square and rectangular objects.|
|Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.Language of Mathematics.Community Mathematics.||Evaluation through formal and informal methods.Problems of Teaching.Error analysis and related aspects of learning and teaching diagnostic and Remedial Teaching|
UTET Environmental Studies Syllabus
Unit – I (Marks-05)
- Family Personal relationships, nuclear and joint families, social abuses (child marriage, dowry system, child labor, theft); addiction (intoxication, smoking) and it’s personal, social and economical bad effects.
- Clothes and Habitats – Clothes for different seasons; maintenance of clothes at home; handloom and power loom, habitats of living beings, various types of houses; cleanliness of houses and neighboring areas; Different types of materials for building houses.
- Profession – Profession of your surroundings (stitching clothes, gardening, farming, animal rearing, vegetable vendor, etc), small and cottage industries; major industries of Rajasthan State, Need for consumer protection, co-operative societies.
- Public places and Institutions – Public places like school, hospital, post office, bus stand, railway station; Public property (street light, road, bus, train, public buildings, etc.); wastage of electricity and water; employment policies; general information about Panchayat, legislative assembly, and parliament.
- Our Culture and Civilization – Fairs and festivals, National festivals; Dresses, food-habits and art and craft of Rajasthan; Tourist places of Rajasthan; Great personalities of Rajasthan.
Unit-III (05 Marks):
- Transport and Communication- Means of transport and communication; Rules for pedestrians and transport; Effects of means of communication on the lifestyle.
- Personal Hygiene- External parts of our body and their cleanliness; general information about the internal parts of the body; Balance diet and its importance; Common diseases (gastroenteritis, amoebiosis, methemoglobin, anemia, fluorosis, malaria, dengue.) their causes and methods of prevention; Pulse Polio campaign.
Unit-IV (05 Marks):
- Matter and Energy– Common properties of substances (color, state, ductility, solubility) various types of fuels; types of energy and transformation of one form into another; Applications of energy in daily life, sources of light, common properties of light.
Uttarakhand TET Exam Syllabus 2020
We have updated all the latest and useful UTET Syllabus 2020 for UTET-I and UTET-II. We hope that the candidate will easily download the Uttarakhand TET Syllabus and exam pattern from here.