UPSC CMS 2021 Notification Out, UPSC has released Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination Notification 2021, Candidates apply online form before the 27 July 2021, UPSC CMS Exam date 2021, UPSC CMS 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The notification of the UPSC CMS Examination 2021 has been released by UPSC. The interested candidates can view the notification by visiting upsc.gov.in which is UPSC’s official website. As advertised by UPSC, there are total 838 vacancies.
According to the official notification, the application process has already been started and on 27th July 2021 the process will end at 6 p.m. The candidates can visit the website upsconline.nic.in if they want to apply for the UPSC CMS Examination 2021. On 21st November 2021, the examination is going to be held.
From 3rd August 2021 to 9th August 2021 (till 6 p.m.), the withdrawing facility of the application form will be available who are not prepared or not willing to appear in the examination even though they have filled up the application form already.
Application Process of UPSC CMS Exam 2021:
- The candidates must visit the website upsconline.nic.in at first.
- Then, the different exam’s online application will appear among which the CMS Exam Part-I must be clicked by the candidates.
- All the instructions must be read very carefully by them and after that the form’s Part-I & Part-II should be filled up.
- Next, all the images must be uploaded and the form should be submitted.
- Finally, the application fee must be paid.
UPSC CMS Exam Application Fee:
- An application fee of 200 rupees is required to be paid by the General and OBC category candidates.
- No application fee is required to be paid by the SC, PwBD, ST category and female candidates.
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC CMS Exam 2021:
- The maximum age limit is 32 years for being eligible to apply as on 1st August 2021.
- According to the Government Norms, 3 years of age relaxation is provided to the OBC candidates and the defence services personnel.
- According to the Government Norms, 5 years of age relaxation is provided to the ST and SC candidates, the Kashmir Domicil and the military service et al.
- The final MBBS Exam’s written & practical parts should have been passed by the candidates so that they can appear for the UPSC CMS Examination 2021.