UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2020, Combined Defence Service (I) CDS 1 2020 Notification released, UPSC CDS Application form, Check UPSC CDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, CDS 1 Exam Dates from upsc.gov.in:
UPSC CDS 2020 Application Form: – It is a great opportunity for those aspirants who seeking the government jobs under the Defence department. The Union Public Service Commission will be organized the “Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2020”.
The Commission released the CDS exam notification for admission in various Military courses. Eligible candidates will able to take admission in Indian Military, Indian Naval and Air Force Academy for vacancies.
Candidates are able to fill the UPSC CDS 2020 application form from October 2020. Eligible aspirants must apply online for UPSC CDS 1 2020 Exam on or before November 2020. More details about UPDC CDS II Recruitment are given below in this post.
The latest updates regarding the exam date, eligibility criteria, age limit, age relaxation etc. we also provide a direct link to access the official website for the latest CDS 1 Recruitment 2020 details.
Interested or eligible candidates can apply online application form before the closing date. The closing date of UPSC CDS I Application 2020 form is November 2020. Candidates can ally online application form via online mode.
- 1 UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2020- Check CDS I 2020 Exam Dates:
- 1.1 UPSC CDS I 2020 Exam Details:
- 1.2 UPSC CDS 2020 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria: –
- 1.4 UPSC CDS 2020 Application Fee:
- 1.5 UPSC CDS 2020 Application Form, UPSC CDS (I) Registration:
- 1.6 UPSC CDS (I) 2020 Important Dates:
- 1.7 CDS 2020 Exam Pattern for INA, IMA, IAA:
- 1.8 UPSC CDS 1 2020 Selection Process:
- 1.9 UPSC CDS Application Form 2020:
UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2020- Check CDS I 2020 Exam Dates:
Every year the Combined Defence Service exam held to recruit officer’s level entry in Army, Navy, and Airforce. This exam is organized twice in a year.
The students who qualify the written examination will be further called for the selection process. The selection process is a two stages process i.e., Written test and the SSB Interview. know more about Union Public Service Commission
The SSB Interview consists of two tests i.e. Psychological Test and Intelligence Test. You all are able to check the in SSC Women Non-Technical Bharti 2020 Latest Notification from October 2020
UPSC CDS I 2020 Exam Details:
- Name of the organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Official website: – www.upsc.gov.in
- Exam Name: – Combined Defence Service Examination (I), 2020 and SSC Women
- A number of vacancies:
- Advertisement commencement release: October 2020
- Closing date of online application form start: – November 2020
- CDS 2020 Exam date: February 2020
- Exam Type- National Level Competitive Exam
UPSC CDS 2020 Vacancy Details
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32
- Officer’s Training Academy, Chennai (Women): 15
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Men): 225
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria: –
To fill the UPSC CDS 2020 application form, candidates need to have eligibility criteria decided by the Commission. In the eligible condition, you should have required age limit education qualification, full personal and academic certificates and others.
|Academy||Educational Qualification||Age Group|
|Indian Military Academy||Graduation or Equivalent Degree||20-25 years|
|Indian Naval Academy||Degree in Engineering||20-24 years|
|Indian Air Force Academy||Degree in B.E or B.Tech/B.sc with 10+2 Certificate||20-25 years|
|Officer’s Training Academy(Women)||Graduation in any discipline from recognized University||Unmarried Candidates (20-25 years)|
|Officer’s Training Academy (Men)||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university||Unmarried Candidates (20-25 years)|
Age limit: – Age of candidates should between 20 years to 25 years
Education Qualification: –
Officer’s Training Academy, Chennai: Candidates must have passed professional and technical qualification which are recognized by the government as equivalent to professional and technical degrees
SSC Women (Non-Technical): Candidates must have passed professional and technical qualification which are recognized by the government as equivalent to professional and technical degrees
Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: Candidates must have passed Degree of a recognized University or equivalent
Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: Candidates must have passed Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution
Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: Candidates must have passed Degree of a recognized University (With Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
To know more about the UPSC CDS 1 2020 Recruitment-Apply for SSC Women Vacancies candidate may visit the UPSC official website.
UPSC CDS 2020 Application Fee:
Candidates have to pay the charges for UPSC CDS (I) Application form. There are Rs 200/- application charges required for all candidates except female, SC and ST candidates because they are exempted from fees.
You can deposit application fee through online mode via net banking facility of SBI, generate Challan from any SBI Branch.
UPSC CDS 2020 Application Form, UPSC CDS (I) Registration:
- Candidates first visit the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Go to the homepage and find and select the career section.
- Now click on the CDS 1 2020 Exam Notification
- Open the notification page.
- Read all the stated instructions carefully into it.
- After reading all the instructions, enter details in the UPSC CDS Application Form.
- Fill in all the credentials mentioned in the form correctly.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature, in the required column.
- If you’re filled information is correct, then click on the submit button.
- Make the Application Fee Payment for the UPSC CDS 2020 Application Form.
- Now, they will take you to the page where your full application will be displayed.
- Take a printout of that application form for future reference
- UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2020 form is submitted now.
UPSC CDS (I) 2020 Important Dates:
|Exam Events||CDS I 2020 Dates|
|CDS I 2020 application form start||October 2020|
|Last date to submit the UPSC CDS 2020 application form||November 2020|
|CDS 1 Admit Card release date||Mid of January 2021|
|CDS 1 Exam Dates||Sunday, February 2021|
|CDS 1 Result Declaration date||Update shortly|
|SSB Interview||Update Soon|
|Final Result||Update Soon|
CDS 2020 Exam Pattern for INA, IMA, IAA:
The UPSC Combined Defence Services Competitive Examination (I) is holding on Sunday, February 2021. The maximum marks allotted to the written exam and to the interviews will be 300, 300, 300 and 200 each for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian naval academy, Air Force Academy and Officer’s Training Academy respectively.
|Elementary Maths||100||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge (GK)||100||2 Hours|
For the three above mentioned Academy, we have three sections in the written examination which is of total 300 marks.
For Admission to Officer’s Training Academy:
|General Knowledge (GK)||100||2 Hours|
UPSC CDS 1 2020 Selection Process:
The final selection of the candidate shall be based on some important components such as Written Exam, Personal Interview Document verification and Medical test of the candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
UPSC CDS Result 2020:
Candidates who participated in the Combined Defence Service Exam they may check their exam score card from. After completion of the exam, Commission release the UPSC CDS Result and qualified candidates will be called for SSB Interview. After that, all examiners will able to Check UPSC CDS 1 Exam Result using the required details.
UPSC CDS Application Form 2020:
We have mentioned all the useful information regarding UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2020. Eligible aspirants must apply online for UPSC CDS I Exam 2020 using this article details. If you face any mistake to fill the UPSC CDS 2020 application form then you can put your query in the below comment box.