UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2020- Eligible candidates can apply online for Samiksha Adhikari (16 ARO Posts) up to 29th September 2020 on upenergy.in/uppcl.
This article will provide various important aspects and knowledge related to the UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari.
नई सूचना-29 अगस्त 2020-:उत्तर प्रदेश विधुत विभाग में समूह ग के अंतर्गत सहायक समीक्षा अधिकारी के 16 पदों के लिए विज्ञापन जारी हुआ है, इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी दिनांक 09 सितम्बर 2020 से 29 सितम्बर 2020 तक आवेदन कर सकते है-धन्यवाद
You will get each of the important details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application fees, pay scale, the application process, syllabus, number of vacancies, mode of selection, age limit, and many others related to the UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2020.
So if you are enthusiastic about this then please read the full article with patience as you will get new information in every part of the article.
- 1 Highlights of UPPCL Samiksha Adhikari Vacancies 2020
- 1.1 Vacancy Details:
- 1.2 Important Dates:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.4 The application procedure:
- 1.5 Application Fees:
- 1.6 Payment procedure:
- 1.7 The selection procedure:
- 1.8 The documents required for application:
- 1.9 The pay scale of the post:
- 1.10 The syllabus for the Examination:
- 1.11 The Exam pattern:
- 1.12 The Marks distribution:
- 1.13 Samiksha Adhikari Exam Date & Admit card:
- 1.14 The result downloading procedure:
- 1.15 Details about the Cut-Off Marks:
- 1.16 The Answer Key:
- 1.17 Reasons for invalidity of the Application Form:
- 1.18 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 1.19 Is there any special facility such as age relaxation or concession in the application fees that is provided to women in the UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2020?
- 1.20 How can the payment of application fees be done in the offline mode?
- 1.21 What to do if i forget login credentials?
- 1.22 Can we challenge the answer key of the online objective test for the UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2020?
- 1.23 Can the participants from other states can also apply for the UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2020?
Highlights of UPPCL Samiksha Adhikari Vacancies 2020
Name of the organization
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Vacancy for the Post
Assistant Review Officer (ARO)
Total number of post
Mode of the examination
Online Computer-Based Test
|Notification||UPPCL Official Recruitment Notification: – Click here|
|Post Name||Assistant Review Officer (ARO)|
|Vacancies for General Category||03|
|Vacancies for OBC Category||06|
|Vacancies for EWS Category||01|
|Vacancies for SC Category||06|
Application form filling begins on
09th of September, 2020
Application form filling ends on
29thof September, 2020
Last date to pay fees (online mode)
29th of September, 2020
Last date to pay fees (offline mode)
1st of October, 2020
Date of availability of admit card
Date of the exam
Last week of October, 2020
- The applicant should have a bachelor degree from any of the recognised University of India. ( Give eligibility percentage)
- The applicant should be able to type in both Hindi as well as in English with a speed of at least 30 words per minute.
- The applicant should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
Age Limit (as on 1st July, 2020):
|Minimum Age Limit||21 years of age|
|Maximum Age Limit||40 years of age|
|Age Relaxation||As per government rules of UP|
The application procedure:
The procedure of online application for the UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment Examination 2020 is as follows-
- At first, the candidates have to visit the official site of UPPCL, which is www.uppcl.org.
- Then, they need to click on the “Registration” section.
- Then, they have to choose whether they will register with or without their Aadhar Card.
- After that, they need to enter all the asked information, such as, their personal details, educational qualification, contact details, and so on.
- Lastly, they should the application fees & final submit their form.
NOTE: Candidates should check the authenticity and the correctness of the entered details twice in order to avoid any kind of future hassle related to correction of the application form.
|Application Fees that need to be paid during application.||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1000/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.700/-|
The application fees for UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2020 can be paid by using any of the following methods-
- Through Credit Card
- Through Debit Card
- Through E Challan
- ThroughNet Banking
It is highly advised to pay the fees through online mode in order to avoid any kind of risk in this COVID19 pandemic situation. However, if you don’t have that option available you can select the offline procedure.
The selection procedure:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of an online objective test & a typing test. Thus, the recruitment for the post of ARO will be based on the marks obtained in that online objective test & their proficiency in that typing test.
The documents required for application:
- The candidate’s class 10th results
- The candidate’s class 12th results
- The candidate’s Photo ID Proof
- The candidate’s passport size photo’s (colored photo) scanned copy in JPG format.
- The candidate’s signature’sscanned copy in JPG format.
The pay scale of the post:
The pay scale for the post of UPPCL Assistant Review Officer (ARO) is a Level 6 pay scale, which is from Rs. 9300 to Rs.34,800 per month.
The syllabus for the Examination:
The syllabus for the UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment Examination 2020 is given below-
Syllabus for English
- Unseen Passages
- Error Correction
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Correction
- Cloze Test
Syllabus for Hindi
- Basic Grammar
- Letter Writing
- Error Correction
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Writing
Syllabus for General Studies
- History of Uttar Pradesh
- Socio-Economic Development of Uttar Pradesh
- Geography of Uttar Pradesh
- Indian Polity
- Geography of India
- Indian Culture
- Knowledge of Current Affairs
- Indian Economy
- Modern History of India
Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Operating Systems
- Various Uses of the Computer
- Computer Network
- Security Aspects for PC
- PC & System Software
- Advanced Technologies Regarding the Computer
- Internet Programming
- The introduction of Computer & it’s History
The Exam pattern:
The written exam for the UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2020 consists of 2 parts-
- Part I- It consists of questions related to O Level of NIELIT (Computer Knowledge).
- Part II- It consists of questions related to General Hindi, General Studies, General English & Logical Knowledge.
Each right answer will be rewarded with 1 mark and each wrong answer will lead to a deduction of ¼ marks. So, there will be a negative marking. So you should be more confident and sure about the answer that you will going to select for the specific questions.
The Marks distribution:
The Details regarding marks and number of questions in the UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment Examination 2020 is given below-
|Sl. No.||Topic||No. of Questions||Marks|
|3||General English (based on Class 12th)||70||70|
|4||General Hindi (based on Class 12th)||70||70|
Samiksha Adhikari Exam Date & Admit card:
The Admit Card will be issued for UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment Examination 2020 almost 10-12 days before the date of the examination. The candidates will be able to download their admit cards through online mode and by simply putting their login credentials. The official website is www.uppcl.org.
Steps by following which the candidates would be able to download their admit cards is as follows-
- The candidates have to visit the official site of UPPCL that is www.uppcl.org.
- Then, they have to enter your User ID & Password.
- They have to enter the captcha after that.
- After which, they should click on the “Login” button & then they will be able to download their admit card of UPPCL.
The result downloading procedure:
The result will be declared along with the cut-off marks.
The candidates can check their results by following the steps that are given below-
- Firstly, the candidates have to visit the official site of UPPCL, that is, www.uppcl.org.
- On searching for the “Results” section, a list of the candidates along with their roll numbers will be appeared on the computer screen.
- Then, they should press CTRL+F, after which they will be able to search for their name & roll number.
- If they can see it highlighted that will mean they are selected.
Details about the Cut-Off Marks:
The cut-off will be declared after the examination. The cut-off differs every year only a little & thus we can get an idea of the cut-off marks. The candidates should prepare as such they can score greater marks as compared to the expected cut-off marks.
The expected cut-off marks (out of 200 marks) for the year 2020 is as follows-
The Answer Key:
An answer key will be released after the UPPCL Exam by the authority which will contain all the correct responses of the questions of the examination.
By checking this answer key, the candidates will be able to get an idea of the marks that they will score in the exam. If any candidate feels that any of the answers given is incorrect, they can challenge the answer key but for that they have to pay charges for it.
The official and final answer key will be released after the mitigation of all the challenges regarding the answers of the provisional answer key. However, you can download both the answer keys at their respective release dates from the official website of the authority.
Reasons for invalidity of the Application Form:
The Reasons for invalidity of the Application Formof the candidatesare-
- Giving the wrong details in the application form.
- Failure of the payment or any issues regarding the payment.
- Submission of more than one application form by single individual.
- Submission of UPPCL ARO Application by post.
We hope that this article will be helpful and informative for you. We will be really very delighted if you share your experience & views regarding this article through your precious comments. However, you can stay with us for constant updates regarding the exam and other things and you can also check the official website for further doubts or quarries.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there any special facility such as age relaxation or concession in the application fees that is provided to women in the UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2020?
No, there is no such special facility that is provided to women, all facilities are same for all applicants of the UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2020.
How can the payment of application fees be done in the offline mode?
The payment of application fees can be done offline by printing the E Challan and then after filling up the details they need to go to the stated bank in their nearby area and pay the application fees there.
What to do if i forget login credentials?
You just need to go the home page of official side. Then visit the log in page. After that, click on ‘forgot password’ option. Then follow the instruction and necessary data to recover your password again.
Can we challenge the answer key of the online objective test for the UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2020?
Yes, the answer key of the online objective test for the UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2020 can be challenged.
Can the participants from other states can also apply for the UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2020?
Yes, the participants from other states can also apply for the UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2020, but they will not get any benefits of the reserved category, that is, all of them will be treated as general category candidates.