UPHESC Assistant Professor 2003 Recruitment 2021, Candidates apply from 03 March to 13 April 2021, UPHESC Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit, UPHESC Official website-http://site.uphesc.org/hi
Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission has announced the vacancy for the post of Assistant professor. The Total Number of Posts is 2003. A CAndidate who are interested can apply online. The process of filling the application form has started on 27 Feb 2021. Fill the application form before the last date 13th April 2021.
|Name of Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancy||2003|
|Selection process||Written Exam|
|Exam date (tentative)||26th May|
|Application form start||03-03-21|
|Last date of Application form||13-04-21|
|Apply Online Form||https://uphesc2021.co.in/login|
- 1 Eligibility criteria of Assistant Professor Post :
Eligibility criteria of Assistant Professor Post :
- For the Disciplines of Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Education, Law, Social Sciences, Sciences, Languages, Library Science, Physical Education, and Journalism & Mass Communication.
- Music, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, and Other Traditional Indian Art Forms like Sculpture, etc.
- Candidates must have a master’s degree with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian university As well as from an authorized foreign university.
- Except for the above requirement, candidates must have qualified NET (National Eligibility Test ) UGC or CSIR.
- Or Candidate should be qualified for the test accredited by UGC at the national level or SLET/SET at the state level.
- SLET/SET will be valid in UP only as it is a State Level Exam.
- The Ph.D. program should be in regular mode.
- Thesis Should be Evaluated by Two externals.
- Candidates must publish two research papers from their Ph.D. work.
- Candidates have completed a Ph.D. from a foreign University. University must rank in the Top 500 in World University.
UPHESC Exam Pattern for Assistant professor 2021 :
|General Paper||60||30||2 hours|
|Subjected Paper||140||70||2 hours|
|For Commerce||100+40 = 140||50+20||2 hours|
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode with objective Questions.
- Negative marking for each wrong answer is 1/3
- The written test consists of two parts. Part 1 consists of 30 questions worth 60 points in general knowledge. Part 2 includes a 70-question optional subject worth 140 points.
- Each question is 2 marks, the total marks will be 200.
- Applicants who qualify for the written exam will go for a Personal Interview round.
- The Interview will be 30 marks.
- Overall marks will calculate from 230 marks.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of the Candidate depends on the Written exam and Interview.
UPHESC Application Fee
Candidates can pay application fees with various online payment modes like with Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking and through E-Challan.
Steps To Fill Application Form :
Visit official website
Log in to the official Website of UPHESC.
Search for the Online Recruitment Portal, then click on Assistant Professor.
Go for the Application Form and fill in all the required details which are asked.
After Filling the Application form recheck all the details, then click on “SUBMIT”
Pay the Application fee.
Save and print application form
Print out the Application form for further.