UPCET Application Form 2021, Procedure of applying for UPCET and Important Documents Required to Fill For all the Courses, NTA UPCET Online from 01 April to 30 April 2021, NTA UPCET (UPSEE) Registration Form date, UPCET Exam date & Admit card news
On April 1, 2021, UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 Application Forms for UG and PG courses were issued. The exam date has been announced. The exam will take place on May 18, 2021. Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, hosts the UPSEE, a state-level entrance exam. According to the AKTU, the UPSEE test for B.Tech admissions will be discontinued in 2021. Students may get into a variety of private, government, and other affiliated institutions in UP based on their UPSEE scores.
- The application fee for UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 is INR 1300 for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and INR 650 for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female candidates, and it can be charged online using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or wallets.
- Online registration, form completion, document uploading, and fee payment were all part of the UPCET application process.
- Candidates must send scanned photographs of their passport photographs and signature for registration.
UPCET Application Form Details :
|Exam Name||UPCET (UPSEE)|
|Mode of Apllication||Online|
|Application Fees||For general/OBC/EWS- RS.1300/- For SC/ST/PWD/Female – Rs 650/-|
|Mode of payment||Online|
|Documents Required||Scanned photograph and signature, email, mobile number.|
|Application from Release and Last date 2021||1-april-2021 to 30-april-2021|
|UPCET Exam Date 2021||16-May-2021|
|Helpline number||011-4075 9000|
|Official website link||https://upcet.nta.nic.in/|
Essentials for UPCET Registrations 2021 :
When filling the UPCET Registration form candidate must have all the documents with them.
Here is the List of Essentials -:
- Passport size photograph
- Category certificate ( if needed)
- Payment Details ( bank details)
- Qualification Details
- Scanned image of Signature
- Valid Email address and Mobile number.
A Guide to Fill UPCET Application form 2021:-
There are four steps in filling the registration form of UPCET and the four steps are as follows-:
- Visit Official Website : upcet.nta.nic.in.
- Press on the Online Application form, and fill in your details like your name, Date of birth, Mobile number, and create your password.
- Several applications will come in your mobile or email.
- Login to Application:
- Login your Application form and fill in other details like the name of your parent’s name, gender, aadhar number, category, and other details which are required.
- Give your educational details like University or board from which education is completed.
- Mention your address detail like state, city, district, and locality with Pincode.
- Click on the center preference.
- Recheck all the details and submit the form
- Upload picture and Signature
Applicant should upload their passport size picture and signature.
- Size of picture must be 10kb-200kb with dimension 3.5cm *4.5cm
- For Signature size 3-30kb with dimension 3.5*1.5cm
- Payment Details
Applicant should pay with online payment via credit card/debit card/ net banking. Registration fee varies candidate to candidate.