UP Police SI 9534 Recruitment 2021, Uttar Pradesh Police Department Sub Inspector 9534 vacancies 2021, UP Police Daroga Bharti Online from 01 April to 15 June 2021, UP Police SI Bharti Age Limit & Eligibility Criteria, Uttar Pradesh Police SI Bharti Schedule at-http://uppbpb.gov.in/
Latest Update-24 May 2021-:उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस विभाग में दरोगा भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 15 जून 2021 तक बढ़ा दी गई है| जिन बेरोजगार अभ्यर्थियों ने अभी तक आवेदन नहीं किया है, वे 15 जून से पहले आवेदन कर देवे |
The process of online application for the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 has been started by UPPRPB. There are a total of 9534 vacancies for the post of sub-inspector. The examination for the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment will take place in June 2021.
We will try to provide all the vital information regarding the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 through this article. Please read the full article so that you can get all the essential information present in this article and do not miss any critical information about the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021.
- 1 UP Police SI Bharti Summary 2021
- 1.1 Details of the vacancies:
- 1.2 The process of recruitment:
- 1.3 FAQs for UP Police SI Bharti 2021
- 1.3.1 How can one apply for the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021?
- 1.3.2 Can the citizens of all the states of India apply for the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment?
- 1.3.3 Can an individual apply for the recruitment via offline mode?
- 1.3.4 Is there any relaxation in the application fee for the candidates belonging to the reserved category?
UP Police SI Bharti Summary 2021
Some details related to the recruitment are given below-
|01||Name of the Organization||UPPRPB|
|02||Post Name||SI (Civil Police), Fire Officer and Platoon Commander (PAC)|
|03||Total number of vacancies||9534|
|04||Date of Advertisement||25th February 2021|
|05||Date of the Examination||Tentatively in June 2021|
|06||Date of Online Application||From 1st April 2021 till 15 June 2021|
|07||The process of Selection||Via Online Written Examination, PET, and Verification of Documents and PMT.|
Details of the vacancies:
Details of the vacancies are-
- Vacancies for SI (Civil Police)- 9027 posts.
- Vacancies for Fire Service Second Officer- 484 posts.
- Vacancies for Platoon Commander (PAC)- 23 posts.
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
The lower age limit for being eligible to apply under the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 is 21 years, and the upper age limit is 28 years.
|UP Police SI Previous Year Papers||UP Police SI Admit Card|
|UP Police Constable Syllabus||UP Police SI Answer key|
The age relaxation details are as follows-
|Sl. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
The candidates after recruitment will be provided a salary in the range of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 along with grade pay of Rs. 4200.
- For the recruitment on the post of PAC or SI, the candidates must have passed graduation from a university established by law in India or equivalent.
- For the recruitment on the post of Fire Service Second Officer, the candidates must have passed B.Sc. from a university established by law in India or equivalent.
No marks will be there for preferential qualification, but in case 2 or more students have scored the same marks, the candidates having any of the following preferential qualifications will get preference-
- Served in Territorial Army for at least 2 years,
- DOEACC/ NIELIT has got “O” level certificate from society in computer,
- Having a “B” certificate of NCC.
UP Police Sub Inspector Bharti Application Procedure:
The interested candidates can apply for the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 by following the below-given steps-
- The candidates must visit the official website of UPPRPB, viz. http://uppbpb.gov.in/ or http://prpb.gov.in/ first.
- Now, they should click on the appropriate option present on the home page for applying online.
- Next, the must click on the option of “Online Application Form.”
- After that, they should fill all the details in the form appropriately and then finally submit the application form.
- Finally, they must print the filled-up application form for use in the future.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment of the Application Fee:
The candidates will be required to pay an application fee of 400 rupees while applying for the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment. The application fee is the same for the candidates belonging to all the categories.
Candidates can pay the application fee by e-challan, credit card, debit card, or internet banking mode.
The process of recruitment:
The process of recruitment under the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 is as follows-
- At first, the candidates will be required to appear in an online written examination.
- The candidates are qualifying; they will be required to appear for a Physical Efficiency Test.
- The candidates qualifying for the Physical Efficiency Test will be required to appear to verify documents and the Physical Measurement Test.
- Finally, a merit list of the selected candidates will be released based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written test.
We have tried to give all the essential information related to the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 to you through this article. Still, if you have any query or question, you can ask about it to us via commenting in the comment box. You can also express your views regarding this article through your precious comments.
FAQs for UP Police SI Bharti 2021
How can one apply for the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021?
The candidates will be able to apply for the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 by visiting the official website of UPPRPB, that is, http://uppbpb.gov.in/ or http://prpb.gov.in/.
Can the citizens of all the states of India apply for the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment?
Yes, the citizens of all the states of India can apply for the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment.
Can an individual apply for the recruitment via offline mode?
No, the candidates can apply for the recruitment only via online mode.
Is there any relaxation in the application fee for the candidates belonging to the reserved category?
No, there is no relaxation in the application fee for the candidates belonging to the reserved category. The application fee will be the same for all the candidates.