The notification has been released for the UP JEE B.Ed. Course for the Session 2021-2023 on the website lkouniv.ac.in by the University of Lucknow.
It is expected that the process for application will start from 18th February 2021, and it will end on 15th March. The examination is going to be held on 19th May 2021 (tentatively).
The brochure is available on the official website, and the candidates interested in taking admission in UP JEE B.Ed. The course can have a look at it.
The candidates who have got at least 50% marks in any Bachelors Degree or at least 55% marks in any Engineering Course from a recognized institution or university are eligible to apply for admission.
UP JEE B.Ed Notificaiton Important dates-
|The date for starting of Online Application||18th February 2021|
|The date for ending of Online Application||15th March 2021|
|Last date for online application with late fee||22rd March 2021|
|The date for the release of the Admit Card||10th May 2021|
|Date of the Examination||19th May 2021|
|Date of Result Declaration (Tentatively)||Within 20th to 25th June 2021|
Application fee for UP JEE B.Ed 2021-23:
The general and OBC candidates’ application fee will be Rs. 1500, whereas the ST and SC candidates’ application fee will be Rs.750.
The late fee will be increased and will be Rs.2500 for the general and OBC candidates, and it will be Rs.1200 for the ST and SC candidates.
The application fee payment can be made by debit card, credit card, or net banking.
UP JEE B.Ed Exam pattern-
|Part B||Language (English or Hindi)||Subject related questions (Commerce, Arts, Agriculture, Science)|
|Duration of the Exam||3 hours||3 hours|
|No. of Questions||100 (50 in each part)||100 (50 in each part)|
|Total Marks||200 (100 in each part)||200 (100 in each part)|
|Negative Marking for each wrong answer||One-third||One-third|
Online Application Procedure for UP JEE B.Ed Exam 2021
The procedure for applying online for the UP JEE B.Ed. Exam is-
- The candidates must visit the official website lkouniv.ac.in
- Then, they must click on the link of new registration.
- After that, they must fill up the details that have been asked for in the registration process.
- After the application form will be filled up and submitted successfully by the candidates, they will get a 10-digit Regn. No. and the application fee can be paid by using this registration number.
- Finally, they will be required to upload the scanned copy of various documents.
- After the documents are uploaded successfully, the candidates’ application process will be completed.
The various exam centers for the UP JEE B.Ed. The exam is given below-
The following universities will participate in the UP JEE B.Ed. 2021-
- BU Jhansi
- MJPRU Bareilly
- Jananayak Chandrasekhar University Ballia
- GBU Noida
- CSJMU Kanpur
- DBRAU Agra
- Allahabad State University
- RMLAU Faizabad
- MGKVP Varanasi
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti University Lucknow
- Lucknow University
- SSVV Varanasi
- CCSU Meerut
- DDU Gorakhpur
- Sidharthnagar Vishwavidyalaya
- VBPSU Jaunpur
The candidates who will pass the examination will be called for the process of counseling. The University of Lucknow will also hold the counseling round.