The results for Uttar Pradesh D.EL.ED Semester 2021 exams are out: Students can check their results (1st, 2nd & 4th Semesters) on the official website btcexam.in and download their e-mark sheets. Check out the notifications below for procedures for checking the results:
The D.EL.ED 2011, results for the first, second, and fourth semesters are already declared by the examination officials.
As per the latest update, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has made an official notification on their website which reads that “The results for UP D.EL.ED semester exam 2021 for the first and second semester is declared in 2021”
Students who have appeared in the exam can go to the official website btcexam.in, to collect their e- mark sheets.
For downloading the mark sheets, it is required to enter the roll number and the candidate’s birth date. The Uttar Pradesh education board conducts the UP D.EL.ED Exam.
It is considered as an eligibility criterion to teach in elementary and primary schools. The exam aims to eradicate the difference between gender and social differences from society.
The official website provides a direct link that will take you to the results section, and the user can select according to their choice of the exam.
The candidates who are not familiar with using the online checking results can follow the steps below. The defined procedures will help the candidates to download the mark sheets and results of the D.EL.ED semester exam.
Uttar Pradesh D.EL.ED Result checking procedure:
- Step 1: Go to the official website UP D.EL.ED exam- btcexam.in
- Step 2: Check for the specific links associated with the result for each semester. Select the correct link for which the result needs to be generated.
- Step 3: A new window will open asking for details like roll number, date of birth. Enter the details and the captcha properly.
- Step 4: The result will appear on the screen
- Step 5: Download the result on your home PC or laptop or mobile phone.
- Step 6: The result will contain information like the marks obtained, the marking criteria, the percentage, and the status like pass or fail.
- Step 7: Take a printout of the result for restoration and further usage.
Diploma in Elementary Education is a two-year professional course. It is mandatory for those candidates who aspire to become teachers in Government and Government Aided and private colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
After completing this training course, the aspirant is eligible to teach students who will become future teachers for Class I to Class 8.
The merit list for the candidates is prepared based on their marks. Once their names are displayed in the list, they can take admission in the respective colleges.
The candidates who pass the exam can become school teachers, tutors, counselors in the future.