The result of UP B.Ed JEE 2021 is scheduled to be released in September 2021 on the official website of the University of Lucknow, which is. www.lkouniv.ac.in. The candidates who have appeared for the exam will be able to check the result from there.
The Uttar Pradesh B.Ed (Bachelors in Education) JEE is a state-level entrance examination, conducted by the government of Uttar Pradesh to offer B.Ed courses in different colleges in the state of UP.
The entrance examination is conducted annually and the UP government gives responsibility to conduct this examination to different Universities every year. This year, the examination was conducted by the Lucknow University on 30 July 2021 in online mode. In 2019, the responsibility was given to the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohikhand University (MJPRU), Bareilly.
In this article, we have discussed every detail regarding UP B.Ed JEE Result 2021 such as result date, the process of checking the result, counseling process, reservation policy, and such related topics. If you are willing to know all of these, then you are advised to go through the full article. We assure you that you will find the article very helpful. Go through them with patience.
- 1 UP B.Ed. JEE Result 2021 Highlights:
- 1.1 B.Ed. JEE Test 2021 Important dates:
- 1.2 UP B.Ed. JEE 2021 Eligibility criteria:
- 1.3 Application procedure of UP B.Ed. JEE Exam 2021:
- 1.4 UP B.Ed. JEE Exam pattern:
- 1.5 Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. JEE Exam Admit Card:
- 1.6 Download UP B.Ed. JEE Exam 2021 Result:
- 1.6.1 First of all, you need to pay a visit to the official website i.e. www.lkouniv.ac.in.
- 1.6.2 From the main webpage click on the “Results” link.
- 1.6.3 After clicking, you will be redirected to the new webpage where you need to enter some credentials such as application number, roll number and date of birth on their specified space.
- 1.6.4 After entering the credentials, you have to click on the “Submit” option.
- 1.6.5 Then, the result will appear on your screen. Check it from there and you can download it as well if you want.
- 1.6.6 Things to do if unable to check the result:
- 1.7 Scores Normalization:
- 1.8 Participating institutes:
- 1.9 Reservation policy:
- 1.9.1 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for UP B.Ed. JEE 2021:
- 188.8.131.52 What is the upper age limit of general candidates for this examination?
- 184.108.40.206 What is the deduction mark for every wrong answer in the examination of UP B.Ed JEE Result 2021?
- 220.127.116.11 Will the admit card of UP B.Ed JEE Result 2021 available through the post?
- 18.104.22.168 Are all of the questions difficult of this examination?
- 1.9.1 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for UP B.Ed. JEE 2021:
UP B.Ed. JEE Result 2021 Highlights:
|Article is about||UP B.Ed JEE Result 2021|
|Name of the examination||UP B.Ed JEE 2021|
|Conducting body||Lucknow University|
|Exam purpose||To offer admission to B.Ed courses|
|Level of examination||State-level examination|
|Exam frequency||Once in a year|
B.Ed. JEE Test 2021 Important dates:
Interested candidates can check the important dates of the result as scheduled by the officials. We have enlisted them in a tabular form. Check them out.
|1.||Application of the UP B.Ed JEE 2021||March 2021|
|2.||Admit card issue date||July 2021|
|3.||The exam dates||30 July 2021|
|4.||Declaration of Result||September 2021|
|5.||Date of the Counseling process||September -October 2021|
|6.||The new academic session starts||Will be announced soon|
UP B.Ed. JEE 2021 Eligibility criteria:
The candidates, who have appeared in the exam, should have fulfilled the eligibility conditions that are specified by the conducting authority. Those who haven’t met the criteria are not eligible. You can check the eligibility criteria below. They are as follows:
- Citizenship: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age criteria: A candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years and there is no maximum age limit mentioned by the concerned authorities
- Academic qualification: The academic qualification required as per the officials are as follows:
- A candidate should have completed a graduation degree from any of the recognized University of Uttar Pradesh or the Central University with a minimum of 55% marks (There is some relaxation for Schedule Caste and Scheduled Tribe category candidates).
- If any candidate is graduated in B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) or engineering, then he or she has to obtain 55% marks in the Mathematics, Science and the other subjects ( For SC & ST category candidates, there is no minimum percentage required).
- Those candidates who have completed post-graduation, should have 50% marks overall (There are no minimum marks mentioned for reserved category students).
Application fee of UP B.Ed. JEE 2021:
The application fee of UP B.Ed JEE 2021 is different for different category candidates, and there is an additional fee for those who have some delays in filling the application form. We have included the application fee with the late fee as well. You can check it from here.
- For general and OBC category: The application fee for the general and OBC category candidates are Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ST category: The application fee for the SC (Schedules Caste) & ST (Scheduled Tribe) category candidates are Rs.750/-
- With late fee: The application with the late fee is as follows –
- For Gen and OBC category, it is Rs.2000/-
- For ST and SC category, it is Rs. 1000/-
The fee can be paid through the online transactions by using debit or net banking or credit card others. You can pay the fees in offline as well.
Application procedure of UP B.Ed. JEE Exam 2021:
The application form was released in February 2021 in order to fill up, on the official website of the concerned University. Candidates can apply using the procedure that is mentioned below.
Also, note that the application form will be submitted only after the payment of the application fee. All details are mentioned below. The application procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: The registration procedure:
- The first step of the registration process is to visit the official website i.e. www.lkouniv.ac.in.
- There on the homepage, search for the “Candidate Registration” and click on that link.
- Then candidates need to fill some information like their name, birth date, Aadhar card number etc.
- The next thing to do after filling those required credentials is to click on the “Submit” option.
- Once the submission has done successfully, the candidate will get a nine-digit registration number. All candidates are advised not to forget the registration number as it will be required for further procedure.
- Step 2: Filling up the application form:
- After successfully registering yourself, you can proceed to the next procedure. First, login using your registration number.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- You have to fill the form properly. Try not to make any mistake to avoid future problems.
- After correctly filling up, you need to upload some required documents along with scanned recent photograph and signature. (Upload the photograph within 50kb and signature within 20kb in JPG format).
- After doing above all the steps, click on the “Submit & Continue” option.
- Once the final submission is done, take a print out of the filled-in application form.
- Step 3: Fee payment:
- After the online submission, you can proceed to the final step i.e. payment of application fee.
- For that, click on “Fee payment” on the home page of the official portal.
- Pay the fee (mentioned above in the article) using internet banking or Debit card or Credit card or NEFT card or RTGS or E-challan.
Note that, if any candidate has paid the application fee using E-challan he/ she should secure the Transaction Id and the Reference Id that is given by the bank for future correspondence.
UP B.Ed. JEE Exam pattern:
All the applied candidates must be aware of the exam pattern. You can get it from the below-mentioned portion.
- The number of papers: There are two papers.
- Total marks: Each paper has 300 marks.
- Number of question: There is 100 questions in each paper i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer carries 3 marks.
- Negative marking: There is a negative marking of 1 mark means for each incorrect answer 1mark will be deducted.
- Type of question: The questions are of MCQ type.
- Subjects: In paper 1 the subjects are – General knowledge, English/ Hindi (candidates have to choose anyone) and in Paper 2 the subjects are – General aptitude test and professional subjects i.e. Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Agriculture.
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. JEE Exam Admit Card:
The UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Admit card was available to download on the Lucknow University’s official website from 27th July 2020 to the day of examination.
It was available only through online. Without it, no one can take entry in the examination hall on that exam day. The Admit card or Hall ticket download process is mentioned below. Check that out.
- First, pay a visit to the official website.
- Login in the portal using login credentials.
- There you will be able to see the admit card. Check all the details mentioned there i.e. name, address, exam timing, examination center’s name & address, etc.
- If every detail is correct then download it and take a print out. (You can take an extra print out for future correspondence).
Download UP B.Ed. JEE Exam 2021 Result:
The Entrance Examination has done successfully on 30 July 2021. Hence, the result is scheduled to be declared in September 2021 by the University of Lucknow.
Candidates can check their result from the official website of the University. We have mentioned the result checking procedure below. Follow each and every step so that you can check and download the result without any difficulty. The steps are as follows:
First of all, you need to pay a visit to the official website i.e. www.lkouniv.ac.in.
After clicking, you will be redirected to the new webpage where you need to enter some credentials such as application number, roll number and date of birth on their specified space.
After entering the credentials, you have to click on the “Submit” option.
Then, the result will appear on your screen. Check it from there and you can download it as well if you want.
Check here-UP JEE B.Ed. Result 2021
Things to do if unable to check the result:
If any of you find difficulty to check or download the UP B.Ed JEE 2021 result you should contact the authorities so that they can fix the issue as soon as possible. The contact details have been enlisted below in the article.
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 scoreboard details:
The scoreboard contains various details such as candidate’s name, exam center etc. The mentioned details on the score board are as follows:
- The candidate’s name
- The father name of the candidate
- Category of the candidate (If belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration or the Application number.
- The secured marks – Paper wise
- General rank
The score normalization process is a method that can be done to assess the fair performance of the candidates. This is a procedure of collecting data and also a statistical combination of data that makes the data fair to compare.
In the process, the UP B.Ed JEE 2021 percentile score of every candidate will be calculated. To calculate that, there is a special formula i.e. 100 x the aggregate marks obtained by the candidate divided by the total number.
UP B.Ed. JEE Exam Answer key:
The answer keys of the UP B.Ed JEE 2021 (Paper 1 & Paper 2) are published by the authorities along with the result. These will also be released on their official website. Candidates can save and download the answer keys from there.
Any candidate can calculate their secured marks with the help of the answer keys. Authorities release these to make the examination more transparent. Every candidate who has appeared for the examination should check the answer key at least once.
B.Ed. JEE Exam 2021 Counseling process:
The counseling process will start after the release of the UP B.ED JEE 2021 Result. As per the official notification, the counseling will be conducted from September to October 2021. Those who have secured their name on the merit list should participate in the counseling program.
The counseling authority will contact them through the registered mobile number or email id. Then they have to check their venue from the official website. Most probably this year the counseling will be done in online mode.
Here is a list of institutions that are participating in UP B.Ed JEE 2021 counseling. Check out the list: Registrar Portal for uploading College Details (कॉलेज का विवरण अपलोड करने के लिए रजिस्ट्रार पोर्टल)
- Lucknow University, Lucknow
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
- Dr. Bhimarao Ambedkar University, Agra
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Ayodhyta
- Jananayak Chandrashekhar University, Ballia
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
- Allahabad State University, Allahabad.
- Gautam Buddha University, Noida
We have enlisted only ten institutions here. However, you can also visit the official portal to check the full and updated list..
Documents required during counseling:
Every selected candidate needs to show some required documents (Original and also photocopies) at the time of the counseling procedure. They are enlisted below.
- 10th &12th board exam results and certificate or equivalent.
- Transfer certificate.
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Result of qualifying exam.
- One valid identity proof (Aadhar card/ Voter card/ PAN card etc.)
The UP B.Ed JEE has some reservation policies. This has been started by the University of Lucknow for admission in b.Ed courses. Have a look at them.
|Reserved category||Percentage of reserved seats|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||02%|
|Other backward class (OBC)||27%|
|Physically Disabled (Minimum 40%)||05%|
If any candidate needs to contact the concerned authorities for any doubts and queries related to UP B.Ed JEE 2020, he/ she can use the below- mentioned contact details.
Phone number: 0581-2520487
Tele fax: 0581-2524232
Helpline number: 0581-2520801
Email Id: [email protected]
Campus address: M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly- 243006, UP, India
Hope you find the article helpful and you can stay with us for receiving constant updates regarding the result, counseling process and many more. However, you can check the official website also for further queries or if you have any kind of doubt.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for UP B.Ed. JEE 2021:
What is the upper age limit of general candidates for this examination?
As per the official notification, there is no upper age limit for general candidates for this examination.
What is the deduction mark for every wrong answer in the examination of UP B.Ed JEE Result 2021?
There is a negative marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
Will the admit card of UP B.Ed JEE Result 2021 available through the post?
Unfortunately no, the UP B.Ed JEE Result 2021 will available to check on the University’s official website only.
Are all of the questions difficult of this examination?
It depends on your preparation. If you prepared hard for his examination then it will be easy for you, but if you take this examination casually then every question will be little tough for you. You can check previous years questions for getting an idea about questions of this examinations.