UP B.Ed Application Form 2019- UP JEE B.ED Notification, Candidates check UP B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, MJPRU JEE B.Ed Exam Date and Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE 2019 Online Registration at mjpru.ac.in:
UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Notification- The Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohikhand University, Bareilly is going to conduct the UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019. The UP B.Ed JEE is scheduled to be held on tentatively 11th April 2019. The University will start the UP B.Ed JEE Application form 15th February 2019. Lots of candidates are waiting for UP B.Ed Admission Notification through Joint Entrance Exam. First Candidates check UP B.Ed Eligibility Criteria, notification and applying instruction carefully. First aspirants will do online registration using a valid E-Mail ID and mobile number.
At the time of filling UP B.Ed Application Form 2019, candidates must have necessary certificates. After that fill the UP B.Ed Admission form details regard with personal and academic. The last date to submit UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Online Application form is 15th March 2019.
- 1 UP B.Ed Application Form 2019- MJPRU JEE B.Ed Admission Form Date
UP B.Ed Application Form 2019- MJPRU JEE B.Ed Admission Form Date
The UP B.Ed Entrance Exam or Joint Entrance Examination for B.Ed Admission is conducted by Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohikhand University. Aspirants can get admission to B.Ed courses in various government /Aided /Self Financed Colleges and Universities located in the Uttar Pradesh State. More details about UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result are given below here.
|UP B.Ed Seat Allotment Result||JEE UP B.Ed Counselling Schedule|
|UP B.Ed Admit Card||UP B.Ed Exam Result|
The UP B.Ed JEE 2019 is state level entrance exam, organized by the MJPRU for B.Ed degree admissions in Uttar Pradesh. The minimum eligibility to fill UP B.Ed Application form 2019 is a Graduate degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University.
MJPRU B.Ed JEE Admission Form 2019 Details
|Department Name||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohikhand University, Bareilly|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Examination|
|Course||2 years B.Ed Degree Courses|
|UP B.Ed JEE Exam date||11th April 2019|
|Type of Exam||State-level entrance Exam|
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants need to fulfill the status of local resident and ensure for having satisfied the domicile criteria.
- Candidates must have Graduation degree from any recognized University of Uttar Pradesh or any of the Central University required with a minimum of 50% marks.
- In the case of the Bachelor of Technology /Engineering (B.Tech or B.E) candidates need to obtain a minimum of 55% marks in Mathematics, Science, and in other subjects to apply for the test.
Age Limit- Age of the candidates should be 21 years old.
- 2% for Scheduled Tribe Candidates
- 21% for Schedule Caste Candidates
- 27% for OBC Candidates
Application Fee for UP B.Ed JEE Application form
For Up B.Ed Admission Form, candidates have to pay the applicable charges. The fee can be paid through online mode. Only after paying the fee candidate will be able to fill UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Application Form.
- The application fee for the General candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- The application fee for ST/SC and OBC candidates: Rs. 550/-
How to fill MJPRU UP B.Ed Admission Application form 2019
It is expected that the process of fill UP B.Ed JEE Application Form will start from 15th February to 15th March 2019. Before filling the MJPRU B.Ed Entrance Exam application form, aspirants are ready with documents like scanned images of photograph, signature and Aadhar number. UP B.Ed Application form 2019 can only be submitted after the successful fee payment.
- First Candidates have to visit the official website i.e. mjpru.ac.in
- After that, they will complete UP B.Ed Admission online Registration
- For this process, they have to enter required Credentials like Name, Date of birth and Aadhaar Number
- After successful submission of application form candidate will get a 9 digit registration number.
- Make the Payment for UP B.Ed Admission Form 2019 through given mode
- Aspirants have to upload a scanned photograph & Signature in jpg format. The size of the image should be not more than 50 kb.
- Click on submit button and save the UP B.Ed Application Form 2019.
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Important Dates
|MJPRU B.Ed Application form start date||15th February 2019|
|Last date of the UP B.Ed Admission Registration||15th March 2019|
|Deadline for the submission of Application Fees||15th March 2019|
|Closing date of online application form submission||15th March 2019|
|UP B.Ed Entrance Exam date||11th April 2019 (Expected)|
|UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Result Date||10-15 May 2019|
|Date of counseling||1st June to 30 June 2019|
|New academic session will start from||2nd July 2019|
UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
The paper will comprise of objective type questions. For each correct answer, two marks will be rewarded and there is also the provision of negative marking. For each wrong response, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
Paper- I Test Schedule
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|Language paper (any of from Hindi/English )||50||100|
|General aptitude test||50||100|
|Subject specialization (Arts, Commerce, Science, Agriculture)||50||100|
We have provided latest and useful details about UP B.Ed Application Form 2019 in this article. We hope that candidates will fill UP B.Ed JEE Admission Form using above official link. You can put your comment in below comment box.