UKSEE 2021 Application Form, UKSEE B.Tech. Course Admission Test 2021, UKSEE has invited application form for MCA, MBA, B.Pharma Courses, UKSEE Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria, How to apply for UKSEE Online Registration form 2021, UKSEE Official website-https://uktech.ac.in/
UKSEE Entrance Test or Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam is a state-level exam. It is conducted every year to get various students admitted to the various courses which include B.Tech., B.Pharma, M.Tech., MCA, M.Pharma, and MBA in different government or private colleges of the state. So, if you are an enthusiast about the entrance test, then you are at the right place, read the entire article to grab information.
- 1 Important Dates of UKSEE 2021:
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of UKSEE Entrance Test 2021:
- 1.2 Details related to the Application Form 2021:
- 1.3 UKSEE Courses Application Fee:
- 1.4 Detailed Syllabus of UKSEE Entrance Test:
- 1.5 UKSEE Exam Preparation Tips:
- 1.5.1 Frequently Asked Questions UKSEE Entrance Test 2021
- 184.108.40.206 Can the application form be edited after submission?
- 220.127.116.11 Can the application form be submitted via offline mode?
- 18.104.22.168 Can the exam be conducted via offline mode?
- 22.214.171.124 Is uploading a photograph without name and date acceptable?
- 126.96.36.199 In case any candidate has filled more than one application form what will happen?
- 188.8.131.52 How many marks will the candidates get for a correct answer?
- 184.108.40.206 Will there be any negative marking in the examination?
- 1.5.1 Frequently Asked Questions UKSEE Entrance Test 2021
Important Dates of UKSEE 2021:
Some important dates related to the test are as follows-
|01||Availability of the application Form||May 2021|
|02||Last date for filling up the Application Form||May 2021|
|03||Date of release of Admit Card||In June 2021 (Tentatively)|
|04||Date of Examination||In June 2021 (Tentatively)|
|05||Date of release of Answer Key||In June 2021 (Tentatively)|
|06||Date of Result||In July 2021 (Tentatively)|
|07||Start date for the Counselling||In July 2021 (Tentatively)|
Eligibility Criteria of UKSEE Entrance Test 2021:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and should have a domicile certificate of Uttarakhand.
- The candidates appearing in final year of the qualifying exam will be eligible also.
B.Tech. (LE) Course:
The candidates must have completed either B.Sc. or diploma in Engineering with at least 45 per cent marks (40 per cent marks in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category) from a recognized institute.
The candidates must have completed 3 years bachelor’s degree with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent marks in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category) from a recognized institute.
The candidates must have completed class 12 or equivalent with either PCB or PCM with at least 45 per cent marks (40 per cent marks in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category) from a recognized institute.
The candidates must have completed 3 years bachelor’s degree with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent marks in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category) from a recognized institute. They should also have mathematics as one of the subjects in class 12.
Some details related to the application form are-
- The form will be available via online mode.
- The registration process will consist of various steps which includes filling up the application form, submission of application fees, uploading images, etc.
- The documents must be submitted in the format mentioned.
- The photograph size must be 35×45 mm.
- The form must be filled up very carefully, as no correction is possible in the form after final submission.
- After filling up the form, the candidates must print the form for future reference.
UKSEE Courses Application Fee:
Some information about the application fee are given below-
- The application fee can be paid via online mode by using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- It will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The application fee for the candidates belonging to the General category and OBC is 1500 rupees whereas the application fee for the candidates belonging to SC and ST category is 750 rupees.
UKSEE Entrance Test Exam Pattern:
The examination pattern is as follows-
- The UKSEE Entrance Test will be held in offline mode.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- All the questions will be of MCQ type.
- The question paper will be in 2 languages, that is, Hindi and English.
- Each question will consist of 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
|Sl. No.||Paper||Subject||No. of Questions|
|01||Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||50|
|04||Paper 4||Aptitude test for GA||100|
|05||Paper 5||Aptitude test for MCA||100|
|06||Paper 6||Aptitude test for Engineering Diploma Holders||100|
|07||Paper 7||Aptitude test for Pharmacy||100|
|08||Paper 8||Aptitude test for B.Sc. Graduate||100|
|09||Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (as per CAT)||100|
|10||Paper 10||Aptitude test for MBA||100|
|11||Paper 11||Aptitude test for M.Pharma (as per GPAT)||100|
|12||Paper 12||Test for M.Tech.||100|
Detailed Syllabus of UKSEE Entrance Test:
The syllabus for the UKSEE Entrance Test is provided below-
Syllabus for Biology:
- Applied Biology
- Animal Physiology
- Plant Cell
- Origin of Life
- Organic Evolution
- Nitrogen Cycle
Syllabus for Physics:
- Laws of motion
- Motion in one dimension
- Work, Power & Energy
- Mechanics of solids & fluids
- Modern Physics
- Linear momentum & collision
- Magnetic effect & current
- Current Electricity
Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Chemical Bonding
- Redox Reactions
- Atomic Structure
- Acid Base Concepts
- General Organic Chemistry
- Periodic Table
- Solid State
Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Co-ordinate Geometry
UKSEE Entrance Test Admit Card 2021:
The admit card for the UKSEE Entrance Test will be released via online mode. The candidates must check the information present in the admit card carefully and must contact the concerned authorities in case there is any discrepancy. The candidates must keep the admit card with them on the exam day as they will not be allowed to appear in the exam without it. Also, they must keep Identity Proof with them.
UKSEE Exam Preparation Tips:
Some preparation tips for preparing well for the UKSEE Entrance Test are-
- The candidates should make short notes of important topics and must practice them regularly.
- Basic concept of the candidates should be clear.
- Best books and study materials must be chosen by them.
- The examination pattern and syllabus should be very well known by them.
- They should regularly solve previous year’s question papers and participate in mock test.
We hope that this article will be helpful for you. Please share your views regarding this article via your precious comments.
Frequently Asked Questions UKSEE Entrance Test 2021
Can the application form be edited after submission?
No, the application form cannot be edited after submission.
Can the application form be submitted via offline mode?
No, the application form cannot be submitted via offline mode.
Can the exam be conducted via offline mode?
Yes, the exam can be conducted via offline mode.
Is uploading a photograph without name and date acceptable?
Yes, uploading a photograph without name and date is acceptable.
In case any candidate has filled more than one application form what will happen?
In case if any candidate has filled more than one application form, only one application will be accepted and the others will be rejected.
How many marks will the candidates get for a correct answer?
The candidates will get 1 mark for each correct answer.
Will there be any negative marking in the examination?
No, there will be no negative marking in the examination.