TS Model School Hall Ticket 2020– TSMS has postponed the CET exam date and hall ticket release date for Class VI To X Entrance Exam. The official website is telanganams.cgg.gov.in
As per the announcement of Telangana State Model School officials, the Hall Ticket of TSMS Common Entrance Test (CET) will be released in the month of August 2020. Although it is tentative which means the release month may change later.
The Telangana State Model School (TSMS) and all other model schools that are located in Telangana, will organize this entrance test to provide admission to the eligible students who are from the economically backward section.
Those eligible candidates can get into English medium schools in Class-VI to Class-X through CET. The authority organizes this entrance test every year. The admit card or hall ticket will be released some days before the examination day, generally 3 days before the exam. (Telangana ITI Counselling Schedule)
The exam authority will release it on their official portal or website i.e. www.telanganams.cgg.gov.in. Those candidates who have applied successfully within the stated time will be able to download the hall ticket before appearing on the examination.
Here in this article, we have mentioned each and every detail related to TSMS such as important date, application fee, application procedure, exam syllabus, exam pattern, the process of downloading hall ticket etc. If any of you are interested to know all of these, go through the full article. Hope you will find it helpful. (Telangana TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020)
- 1 An overview of TSMS Hall Ticket:
- 1.1 Important dates:
- 1.2 Required documents:
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria for application:
- 1.4 Application fee:
- 1.5 Application procedure:
- 1.6 Details mentioned in TSMS Hall Ticket:
- 1.7 Download process of TSMS Hall Ticket:
- 1.8 If unable to download TSMS Hall ticket:
- 1.9 Exam pattern of TSMS CET 2020
- 1.10 Exam day instructions:
- 1.11 TSMS CET Result:
- 1.12 Contact Details:
- 1.13 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.14 Is the TSMS CET 2020 Hall ticket released?
- 1.15 What should the candidate need to do when they forgot their password?
- 1.16 What is the upper age limit to apply for this examination?
- 1.17 What is the examination timing for class-VI?
An overview of TSMS Hall Ticket:
|Name of the organization||Telangana State Model School|
|Name of the department||Telangana School Education Department|
|Class||Class-VI to class-X|
|Name of the examination||Telangana State Model School Common Entrance Test|
|Examination date||Will announce soon|
|Hall ticket issue date||Will announce soon|
|Sub-category||Education Entrance Examination|
We have mentioned the important dates related to TSMS CET here in order to help the applicants. Have a look at them. (Ts 1500 rupees scheme)
|1.||Notification published||28th Jan 2020|
|2.||Start date of application||3rd Feb (Class-VI), 8th Feb 2020(Class-X)|
|3.||Last date of application||Extended|
|4.||Online payment started||3rd Feb 2020|
|5.||Hall ticket release date||Announce soon|
|7.||Result release date||Announce soon|
|8.||Nomination list release date||Announce soon|
|9.||Final selection list release date||Announce soon|
|10.||Documents verification||Announce soon|
|11.||Beginning of admission||According to the Academic calendar|
Here is the list of the documents which need to be carried to the examination centre on the exam day. Without these, no one is allowed to appear in the exam.
- Hall ticket or Admit card.
- A photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- A copy of the birth certificate.
- A recent passport size photograph.
- Other necessary things – A blue or black ballpoint pen, writing pad, transparent water bottle (if wants to), hand sanitizer, mask, gloves.
Eligibility criteria for application:
Only the candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria are allowed to apply for the TSMS CET 2020. The eligibility criteria for different classes are different. We have enlisted all those criteria separately. All the students are advised to check this before applying. (Telangana University Admit Card 2020)
- For Class-VI:
- Age criteria – As per the officials, the lower limit for Class-VI is 10 years and there is no upper age limit.
- Academic qualification – In order to apply for Class-VI, the student must have passed Class-V from any recognized school (Government/ Public) in Telangana.
- For Class-VII:
- Age criteria – To apply for class-VII, the students must be at least 11 years old. And there is no upper limit mentioned.
- Academic qualification – Any student who has passed class-VI from any reputed government or public school is eligible to apply for the exam.
- For Class-VIII:
- Age criteria – Any student of 13 years old or more are eligible to apply and there is also no upper age limit.
- Academic qualification – Students must have qualified class-VII from any known school in the State of Telangana.
- For Class-IX:
- Age criteria – The lower age limit is 13 years to apply for CET and no upper limit is decided.
- Academic qualification – Students must have passed class-VIII from any recognized school.
- For Class-X :
- Age criteria – The student must be 14 years old or more at the time of application.
- Academic qualification – Those who have successfully qualified class-IX can apply for TSMS CET.
The application fee structure that is decided by the authorities for the exam is mentioned below. Students can make the payment through online by gateway methods like using a debit card or credit card or net banking. The fee is as follows:
- For general category students, it is Rs.150 /-
- For reserved category students means SC/ ST/ OBC category, the fee is Rs.75/-
Also note that, those who do not pay the application fee will not be considered as an applied candidate.
The application process of TSMS CET has been started from 3rd Feb 2020 for Class-VI students and from 8th Feb 2020 for the rest of the classes. The eligible candidates who haven’t applied yet still can apply now as the last date is extended due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation. The application process is like this:
- The application can be done in online mode. The first thing applicants need to do is to register them in the TSMS portal.
- The next step is to download the application form which is available on the webpage of the website.
- All the applicants need to keep their important documents ready as these will be required at the time of application.
- With the help of those documents applicants should fill the application form without making any mistakes.
- After entering all the required details candidates are advised to check them once again.
- Then upload the necessary documents such as a scanned copy of the last examination’s mark sheet/ certificate, category certificate, scanned photograph & signature and others.
- After doing all the above-mentioned steps, download the duly-filled application form and submit it.
Details mentioned in TSMS Hall Ticket:
The hall ticket or the admit card is the most important document that needs to be carried on the exam day along with other documents. Some important information about the applicant as well as about the entrance examination will be written on it. Here is a look of the details that are mentioned in TSMS Hall ticket.
- Student’s name – Name of the applicant as given during the time of application will be there.
- Roll number – Every candidate’s roll number is written on their hall ticket.
- Class Name – The name of the class which the applicant wants to get admission in will be there.
- Examination name – The name of the examination that the applicant is appearing for will be there.
- Organization name – The name of the organization i.e. Telangana State Model School will be written there on the hall ticket.
- Time duration – The total time duration of the examination will also be written on the hall ticket.
- Date & Time – The examination date and time (Reporting & exam starting time) will be there.
- Code of exam centre – Every examination center has a unique code number. Applicant’s allotted exam centre’s code will be written there.
- Exam centre’s name – The name of the allotted exam centre will be there on the hall ticket.
- Address of test centre – The address of the allotted test centre will be there.
- DOB – The birth date of the candidate will be there on the admit card.
- Gender – Gender of the applicant i.e. male/ female/ others will be on the hall ticket.
- Name of the Father/ Mother – The name of candidate’s father and mother will be there as per the application form.
- Signature – The signature of the candidate and also the exam counselor’s signature will be there.
- Photograph – A scanned colored photograph of the candidate will be there for candidate verification.
- Essential instructions – Every candidate must follow some of the rules & regulations on the exam day. Those instructions will be there on the admit card in detail.
Download process of TSMS Hall Ticket:
In order to help those students who are willing to apply for TSMS Common Entrance Test, we have mentioned every step of the downloading the hall ticket in this secction. They are as follows:
- The initial step is to open the given link www.telanganams.cgg.gov.in. It is the official website of TSMS.
- There on the main webpage, you have to search for “TSMS Hall Ticket 2020” and click on that link.
- Then you will be derived to the login page.
- There you have to enter the login credentials i.e. application number and password. All candidates are suggested to enter the credentials correctly to avoid future problems.
- After entering click on “Submit”.
- Then, you can see your TSMS Hall Ticket on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully. The details are mentioned above in this article.
- The last step is to download the hall ticket and take a printout of it as you need to bring that on the exam day.
Note: Take an extra photocopy of the Hall Ticket for future correspondence.
If unable to download TSMS Hall ticket:
If any applicant may face problem during downloading procedure of the TSMS CET hall ticket, he/ she can check the following steps –
- Make sure you have entered the correct login credentials i.e. roll number & Date of birth.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- If you still can’t download the hall ticket, contact the authorities immediately by using their contact number given in the contact details section of this article.
Exam pattern of TSMS CET 2020
Before appearing the examination, the candidate must be aware of the CET exam pattern to score well. The TSMS Common Entrance Test will be done in offline mode or you can say pen-paper mode. The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Objective type questions. Also know that the question paper has four parts which will carry total 100 marks. The subjects for class-VI are different from the rest of the classes. They are mentioned below with their carrying marks. All of you are advised to at least have a look at them.
- class-VI exam pattern:
|Part-III||EVS-I & EVS-II||25|
- Class- VII, VIII, IX, X exam pattern:
Exam day instructions:
All candidates need to follow some rules on the day of examination. If any candidate doesn’t follow them he/she might face some serious problem. The instructions that need to be followed on the TSMS CET exam day are as follows:
- All candidates need to reach the examination centre on or before the reporting time. Those who will come late, will not be allowed to take entry the examination hall.
- Every candidate should bring the required documents to the examination centre along with the Hall ticket. A list of required documents is written in the next paragraph in this article. You can refer from there.
- Candidates need to bring their own writing pad and ballpoint pen (blue/ black) on the exam day.
- Any electronic gadgets such as calculators, cell phones, electronic watches, electronic pens etc. are not allowed in the exam hall.
- All candidates make sure that their question paper is signed by the invigilator on the given space, unless it may get cancelled.
- Correction with white fluid or over-writing is not allowed on the OMR sheet.
- Any unconventional behavior is prohibited in the examination hall.
- All candidates should handover their OMR sheet after the exam completes.
TSMS CET Result:
The TSMS CET 2020 result release date is not decided by the authorities. Generally, it releases some days after completion of the examination. It will be declared on their official website so keep checking. Applicants can check their result or even can download. Their system-generated roll number and date of birth will be needed during checking.
A merit list is prepared on the basis of the result completely. Based on that merit list, candidates are offered admission to schools in Telangana state.
If you face any issues while downloading your hall ticket, or to rectify the information of your hall ticket or any other else, you should contact the exam authority by just dialing their contact number given below.
Ph. No. – 040-23120336 or 040-23120335.
So if you are enthusiast about the exam and wants to apply so hurry up and file your application form as soon as possible. If you have any quarries, feel free to ask in the comment section or you can stay with us for further updates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Is the TSMS CET 2020 Hall ticket released?
No, the Telangana State Model School Common Entrance Test hall ticket not released yet. We will notify you as soon as it releases, so frequently visit our website.
What should the candidate need to do when they forgot their password?
When any candidate forgot his or her log in password, he or she just needs to find the ‘forgot password’ option on the log in page. After that, he or she needs to click on that option.
A link will be sent to his or her registered email ID immediately. The candidate just needs to click on that link and now he or she can change the password again.
What is the upper age limit to apply for this examination?
There is no upper age limit decided for this examination, if your age is above 14 years, you are eligible for this examination.
What is the examination timing for class-VI?
Ans. The TSMS CET 2020 timings are like this:
For class-VI – 10 am to 12 noon (Tentative).
For Class- VII, VIII, IX, X – 2 pm to 4 pm (Tentative).