TS SET 2020 Application Form, Telangana SET Notification, TS State Eligibility Test Eligibility Criteria, Check TSSET 2020 Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, TS SET Online Form Important Dates, Fill TSSET Application Form 2020 on www.telanganaset.org:
TS SET Exam Notification: The Osmania University, Hyderabad will be organized the “Telangana State Eligibility Test-2020” for eligibility for Assistant Professor and Lectureship. The Telangana State- State Eligibility Test is scheduled to be held in 2020.
Candidates who wish to make the career in teaching filed they must apply online for TS SET 2020. We uploaded the complete details about the TESET notification. Eligible skilled aspirants may fill the online TS SET 2020 application form 2020.
More details about this entrance test like age limit, education, application fee, selection process and other are given below here. You complete the TS SET online registration on or before the last date.
On behalf of Telangana State govt, the Osmania University releases holding of the State Eligibility Test (SET) 2020 The Telangana SET conducted for finding the eligibility for Assistant Professor and Lectureship in Telangana University and Collages.
- 1 Telangana SET 2020 Notification, Check TS SET Exam Dates:
- 1.1 TSSET 2020 Details:
- 1.2 TS SET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 TS SET 2020 Application Form, Apply Online Telangana State Eligibility Test 2020:
- 1.4 How to fill the Telangana SET Application Form 2020:
- 1.5 First candidates visit the official site that is org
- 1.6 Go to the home page and select the official notification and read the TS SET notification carefully.
- 1.7 Find and click on Apply Online link and fill the TSSET application form 2020.
- 1.8 Recheck the details filled and upload the relevant document.
- 1.9 Pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- 1.10 Take the printout of the TS SET 2020 application form for future reference.
- 1.11 TS SET Exam Pattern 2020, Telangana SET Exam Schedule:
- 1.12 Important Dates of TS SET 2020 Application Form
Telangana SET 2020 Notification, Check TS SET Exam Dates:
The July 2020 is the fixed date for Telangana State Eligibility Test. The University is filling the online TS SET 2020 application form from eligible candidates.
We suggest the contenders that TS SET notification have complete details, therefore, they must check once carefully. The TS SET Eligibility & Fee, online submission, syllabus and Scheme of Exam are given below here.
TSSET 2020 Details:
|Department Name||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Test name||Telangana State Eligibility Test 2020 (TS SET 2020)|
|Test Type||Online Entrance Examination|
|Post Name||Professor and Lectureship|
|Job Type||Teaching Jobs|
|TS SET Exam Date||2nd Week of July 2020|
|TSSET 2020 Important Dates|
|TS SET Notification release date||1st week of March 2020|
|Starting date of TSSET Application form||March 2020 2nd Week|
|Last date of application form submission||2nd week of April 2020|
|TS SET Admit card release date||3rd Week of June 2020|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of July 2020|
TS SET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: The aspirants who have secured at least 55% Marks in master’s degree and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science, etc. are eligible for this Test. However, in the case of BC/SC/ST/PwD candidates who have secured at least 50% marks are eligible for this test.
Note: The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for TS-SET Examination.
|Telangana SET Answer Key||Telangana State Eligibility Test Rank Card|
|TS SET Hall Ticket||TS SET Application Form|
Application Fee and Mode of payment:
Candidates may pay the examination fee either by credit /Debit Card, the additional processing charges as applicable will also be debited from the credit/debit card of the candidate.
Please note that Fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO, etc. will be rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
TS SET 2020 Application Form, Apply Online Telangana State Eligibility Test 2020:
We are discussing the procedure of submission of the TS SET application form 2020. Aspirants seeking admission to the (TS-SET July 2020) must apply online only on the TS-SET website.
Before applying online, you must possess the scanned images like Passport Size Photograph in JPG format and signature in JPG format of minimum of 5kb to 20 kb. After filling all the details for applying online for SET, the candidates have to pay the examination fee either by credit/debit card.
- The applicants must read the conditions of eligibility carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the Test before filling the Online Application Form.
- Submission of Online Application is mandatory. Hard copies of the application form will not be accepted by TS-SET.
- Application Form must be complete in all respects as per the Notification.
- All incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Applications submitted in any other format will not be accepted.
- The printout of the online application (Confirmation Page) should be kept by the candidate for further reference.
- No applications can be submitted after the last date, i.e.
- The candidate should note that their candidature is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Admission Card has been issued and the candidate is allowed to appear in the test shall not imply that the Board has finally accepted his/her candidature.
- TS-SET may change the city of examination or date of examination without assigning any reason.
How to fill the Telangana SET Application Form 2020:
First candidates visit the official site that is org
Go to the home page and select the official notification and read the TS SET notification carefully.
Recheck the details filled and upload the relevant document.
Take the printout of the TS SET 2020 application form for future reference.
Apply online TS-SET Entrance Test
TS SET Exam Pattern 2020, Telangana SET Exam Schedule:
The Telangana state eligibility test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held in July 2020 in two separate sessions. Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks.
The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidates. Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type questions and each question carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by you.
|Session||Papers||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||Paper-I||100||50 Questions all are compulsory||1 Hour (10:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M)|
|Second||Paper-II||100||100 Questions all are compulsory||2 Hours (11:15 A.M. to 01:15 P.M.)|
TS SET 2020 Selection Process & Result Criteria:
The number of candidates to be qualified for eligibility for Assistant shall be equal to 6% of the candidates who appeared in both the papers of SET. The total slots shall be allocated to diffract categories as per the reservation policy of the government of Telangana.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the written exam, and after that maybe a Personal Interview will be taken. The TS SET Result 2020 will be made available on the official website.
Important Dates of TS SET 2020 Application Form
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||Mar 2020|
|Last date for Submission of TSSET Applications without Late Fee||Apr 2020|
|With a late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee||Apr 2020|
|With a late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee||May 2020|
|With a late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee(For Hyderabad center only)||May 2020|
|Download TS SET Hall Ticket||June 2020|
|TS-SET 2020 Exam dates||July 2020|
TSSET Admit Card 2020:
The Telangana SET 2020 Admit Card will be released in June 2020. Candidates can download it from the official website. We have provided the latest information about the Telangana SET Application form in this article. You can put your comment in below box if you face any problem to fill the TS SET 2020 application form.