Tripura TET Online Application Form 2021– Eligible candidates may apply online for Tripura TET (in short T-TET) exam up to 31 March 2021 via official website i.e. www.trb.tripura.gov.in
It has been noted that the TBRT that is Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura is responsible for conducting TET that is Teachers Eligibility Test. This test has been conducted on a wide level do to the fact that this will help in determining eligibility responsible for different candidates.
These are mostly related with the post concerned with different teachers present in the schools related to Tripura. It has been noted that the papers will be help in two levels that is paper I and paper II.
It has been noted that the paper I will be related with candidates who are planning in order to undergo the process of teaching up to the classes first to fourth. It has been noted that paper 2nd will be held for all those who wish to undergo there teaching career in the classes 6th to 8th.
It has been noted that the candidates who are qualifying TET exam will be awarded with certificate. This will remain valid up to the period of seven years. T-TET is considered to be more provisional as well as more professional.
This clearly indicates that even after clearing this particular examination, the candidate will not be surely entitled with a job. Depending upon the scores that they are receiving, it has been noted that candidates receive various calls that are related with the field of teaching.
These are concerned with different vacancies which is available in different schools.
TRB Tripura TET 2021 Notification & Brief Information
- It has been noted that the name allotted to the exam is Tripura TET. Here the TET stands for Tripura Teacher’s Eligibility Test.
- The body that conducted this particular exam is Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura.
- This is considered as the state level examination
- This paper occurs in one complete year.
- The mode of this examination is that this is basically offline mode of exam.
- It needs 150 minutes for its completion.
- The main motive of this examination is that, we need to shortlist the candidates so that they can teach the candidates of classes 1st to 8th.
Eligibility For The TET Exam 2021
- The candidate must have completed their 12th standard. They must have scored up to 50%.
- The candidate must have completed the graduation with a score of about 50%.
- There should be presence of degree or may be diploma that will be given in the teaching trading.
- No age limit has been allotted to appear in the examination.
TRB Tripura TET Exam Date
The process of application process as well as the registration will be held on 10th march 2021. The candidates can apply using the online platform till 31st march 2021. Fees can be paid till 31st march 2021.the announcement for the admit cards will be done soon.
Tripura TET Exam Selection Process
- Application form- it has been noted that the candidates must fill the application for the TET examination. This could be easily done with the help of the online mode.
- Admit card- the candidates can download there admit cards from the official website.
- Tripura TET exam- candidates appear for the exam for both paper 1 and paper 2.
- Results for the same exams will be declared on the official website only within the
- time span of 1 month.
GUIDELINES TO BE FOLLOWED ON THE EXAMINATION DAY
- all the respective candidates must not forget to take there admit cards on the exam day. This may prevent them from giving the examination.
- They must carry original ID proof for the confirmation of the identity of the candidate who is appearing on the exam day.
- All the candidates must keep this in their mind that they need to report the center before the allotted time. This is due to the fact that the pressure before the exam is reduced which the candidate carries that he or she may appear late in the examination due to the reason that they are stuck in traffic.
- Candidate id not allowed to carry various materials with them such as the electrical gadgets, writing pads, tea, cold drinks etc.
- The candidate is not allowed to leave the examination room until the exam time is over.
- No rough work allowed on OMR sheet.