Tripura LDC Admit Card 2021, JRBT Group C Name Wise Call letter download, Tripura JRBT Examination Schedule 2021, Tripura Group C Exam in April 2021 at-www.jrbtripura.com
Today, through this article, we will try to give you all the essential information regarding the Tripura LDC JRBT Group C Admit Card 2021. Please read the article till the end to get all the information.
The Tripura LDC JRBT Group C Admit Card 2021 has been released on JRBT, viz. www.jrbtripura.com on April 3, 2021. The candidates who have applied for the Examination will be able to download the admit card by visiting the official website of JRBT, that is, www.jrbtripura.com. The examination will take place on April 25, 2021. There is a total of 2410 vacancies for various posts.
Some details about the Admit Card:
Some details about the Tripura LDC JRBT Group C Admit Card 2021 are as follows-
|1||Releasing date of the admit card||April 3, 2021|
|2||Total number of vacancies||2410|
|3||Date of the examination||April 25, 2021|
|4||Location of the job||Tripura|
|5||Process of Selection of the candidates||Via written test followed by an interview|
Steps for downloading the Admit Card:
The steps for downloading the Tripura LDC JRBT Group C Admit Card 2021 has been provided below-
- The candidates should visit the official website www.jrbtripura.com first.
- Then, they must open the related notification from the home page.
- After that, they should search and click the option indicating “Download Admit Card”.
- Next, the candidates will be able to download the admit card by providing the provisional ID and the password.
- Finally, the Tripura LDC JRBT Group C Admit Card 2021 will appear on the screen.
- The candidates must take a print out of the admit card for further use.
Details present in the Admit Card:
Details that will be present in the Tripura LDC JRBT Group C Admit Card 2021 are given below-
- Full Name of the Candidate- The Candidate’s Full Name will be present on the admit card.
- Name of the exam- The name of the exam will also be present.
- Centre Code- The Centre Code of the exam centre will also be there on the admit card.
- Time and Date of the Examination- Time and Date of the Examination is one of the essential information that will be present in the admit card.
- Candidate’s Father’s or Mother’s Name- Candidate’s Father’s or Mother’s Name will be present.
- Gender of the Candidate- The gender of the Candidate will also be mentioned.
- Name of the Post- The name of the post opted by the candidate will be there also.
- Category of the Candidate- The Category of the Candidate will also be there.
- Roll Number of the Candidate- The Roll Number of the Candidate will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Examination Centre- The name and address of the examination are also some of the most crucial information mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth- The candidate’s Date of Birth will be mentioned.
- Candidate’s photo and sign- The photo and sign of the candidate will also be mentioned.
- Signature of the Exam Counselor- The Signature of the Exam Counselor will be there on the admit card.
- Important Instructions- The other important instructions related to the examination will also be mentioned.
The pattern of the Examination:
The pattern of the examination is as follows-
- The examination will consist of a total of 2 papers.
- Paper 1 of the examination will be of 70 marks and will have a total duration of 2 hours, that is, 120 minutes.
- Paper 2 of the examination will be of 100 marks and will have a total duration of 2 hours, that is, 120 minutes.
- The examination will have both objective and descriptive type of questions.
- The candidates who will qualify for the written test will be called for an interview, consisting of 30 marks.
Tripura JRBT Exam Dates:
The date of the examination for various posts is given below-
|Sl. No.||Posts||Exam Date|
|1||Junior Operator (Pump)||April 25, 2021|
|2||LDC||April 25, 2021|
|3||Agri. Assistant (except TAFS Grade III)||April 25, 2021|
|4||Junior Multi-Tasking Operator (Un-common)||April 25, 2021|
|5||Agri. Assistant (TAFS Grade III)||April 25, 2021|
Essential Documents required during the examination:
The essential documents that will be required during the examination are-
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Bank Pass with Photo
- Driving License
- Any other valid ID proof issued by any Gazetted Officer
The candidates will be recruited based on a written test followed by an interview.
We have tried to provide you with all the critical information. For any further queries, you can contact us via your lovely comments. We will try to reply to you as soon as possible.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
The Joint Recruitment Board of Tripura will conduct the Tripura LDC JRBT Group C Examination, JRBT.
The admit card will be released via online mode on the official website of JRBT, viz. www.jrbtripura.com.
The candidates must visit the examination centre one day before clearing all the doubts related to the examination centre’s directions and reach the examination centre on time on the examination day.
The candidates who cannot reach the examination center on time will not be permitted to sit in the examination. However, in some exceptional cases, the decision will be in the hands of the authorities.