TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023 Apply for Posts, Tripura PSC PA Grade II Vacancy 2023 Online Application Form, TPSC Assistant Jobs 2023 at tpsconline.in
The Tripura Public Service Commission invites online application for the post of Personal Assistant Grade II Post. Candidates can submit their application online for the vacant posts of Assistant. The Application mode is completely online and application can be submitted through the official website: www.tpsc.gov.in for TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023. The Online Application process has been begun and will end on 2 October 2023. Here we have provided eligibility and other details of Tripura PSC PA Grade 2nd Vacancy 2023.
- 1 TPSC PA Grade II Vacancy 2023 (Posts)
TPSC PA Grade II Vacancy 2023 (Posts)
Tripura Public Service Commission has announced vacancies for Personal Assistant Grade-II job. The motive behind the TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023 is to recruit eligible candidates in Tripura Public Service Commission. We advise all the candidates who are 12th (Madhyamik) passed to apply for the job as soon as possible.
If you are waiting for the last date to Apply Online for PA jobs then it might be risky for you. There are high chances that on the last date of application submission, due to heavy traffic on the website the server may get crashed. So it will be better for all to apply for TPSC Assistant Grade II Jobs 2023 before the last date.
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
Tripura PSC Assistant Grade 2nd Jobs 2023 Details
- Organization: Tripura Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Personal Assistant (Grade II)
- Total Posts: Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Start Date:
- Last Date of Application Submission:
- Official Website: www.tpsc.gov.in
TPSC Assistant Vacancy 2023 (Grade 2nd) – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have completed Higher Secondary (H.S. + 2) or equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks in average.
- Madhyamik Examination with Stenography Course from any ITI with 45% marks in Madhyamik.
- Applicant should also have knowledge of Computer and a certificate and proficiency in typing in English on computer and shorthand writing/ transcription with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute respectively.
- For General/ OBC Category: 100/- Rupees
- ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates: 50/- Rupees
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 40 years. You can check age relaxation details on official notification of TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates will get selected on the basis of Type Writing, Shorthand Writing, Transcription & Screening Test.
- Online Application Start Date:
- Last Date to Apply Online:
How to Apply for Tripura PSC PA Grade II Job 2023
Candidates need to log on to the official website to apply for the PA Grade II Jobs. You can take help of these below given instructions.
- Open the official website of TPSC: www.tpsc.gov.in/
- Read the official advertisement.
- If you are eligible for the job then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Then pay the application fee.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application.
Although we shared here complete details of TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023 on this page, we advise you to refer the official notification also to get the detailed information of the job. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.