TNUSRB has released the written exam result 2021 to recruit Grade II Jail Warder, Grade II Police Constable, and Fireman in Tamil Nadu. Department has also released cut-off marks for the CV, PMT, ET & PET process.
The candidates who took the exam held on 13th December 2020 will be able to check results by visiting the website http://www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in/.
TNUSRB conducted the written exam in 37 districts/ city centers of Tamil Nadu. The total number of vacancies is 11741+72 (BL) in the Prison, Police, and the Fire and Rescue Services Departments. The hall tickets for the written exam were being issued for a total of 550314 candidates.
The result will be available in PDF format. In this PDF file, the roll numbers of the candidates who have qualified for the exam and are eligible for the Endurance Test, Certificate Verification, Physical Efficiency Test, and Physical Measurement Test will be present.
For the next phase of the selection, Endurance Test, Certificate Verification, Physical Efficiency Test, and Physical Measurement Test, about five times the candidates will be called than what is to be qualified. That means about one-fifth of the total candidates are eligible for the next round.
The list containing the enrolment numbers of the candidates who have qualified for the written exam and are eligible for the next phase has been released on the website www.tnusrbonline.org on 19th February 2021.
The call letter of these candidates will also be available very soon on the same website. The candidates will be able to download the hall ticket by visiting the official website of TNUSRB, www.tnusrbonline.org.
TN Police Result 2021 downloading steps:
The candidates can download the TNUSRB PC Result by following the below-given steps-
- At first, the candidates should visit the official website www.tnusrbonline.org.
- Then, they should click on the link “List of Candidates eligible for CV-PMT-ET-PET” under the “Common Recruitment 2020 (Gr. II Police Constables, Gr. II Jail Warders, Firemen)”.
- After that, the result of the TNUSRB PC will open in PDF Format on the screen.
- They can check for their roll number in that list.
- They should start preparing for the next round if their roll number were there in the list.
TNUSRB Police Cut-off Marks 2021