The marks of the TNUSRB Police constable written examination have been released on the official website i.e. tnusrbonline.org by the authority for the candidates who have not been qualified for the examination.
There are a total of 10906 vacancies released for the posts of jail warder, fireman and constable. The candidates who have qualified (Check Result) for the examination will appear for the next round, PET, PMT and CV.
The candidates who did not qualify for TNUSRB Group II for jail warders, Group II police constables and firefighter’s recruitment can check and download their marks by visiting their official website, that is, tnusrbonline.org.
The information present on the examination marks reads, “CR 2020: Written examination marks for candidates who have not been selected for the next stage of selection are hosted.”
TNUSRB Police Constable Marksheet downloading procedure:
The candidates will be able to check and then download their marks by following the steps that have been given below-
- First, the candidates must visit the official website of TNUSRB, viz. tnusrbonline.org, to check and then download their marks.
- Then, the candidates must click on the link “Login for Marks” that will be present on the homepage.
- After that, a new page will appear on the screen of the candidate’s device.
- Next, the candidates must log in using their User ID and their password for downloading and checking the marks.
- After the successful login, the candidates’ marks for examining TNUSRB Police Constable will appear on the screen.
- Finally, the candidates should download and then print it for further use in future.
TNUSRB has released the selected candidates who will appear for the physical test on 19th February 2021.