TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2020– Tamil Nadu Uniform Service Recruitment Board invited online application for 10908 constable posts. Eligible 10th Pass can apply online up to 26 October 2020 on tnusrbonline.org.
The TNUSRB or Tamil Nadu Uniform Service Recruitment Board has released the official notification regarding the recruitment of constables on 17th September 2020. The application is already started from 26th September 2020 and the deadline is 26th October 2020. Interested candidates will be able to apply by paying a visit to the official website of the TNUSRB i.e. www.tnusrbonline.org.
As per the official release, the total numbers of vacant posts are 10908 out of which 3784 are for Armed Reserve post, 6574 posts for Special force, 119 posts are for Jail Warder and 458 for Firemen posts.
All applied candidates need to qualify at least the 10th Board examination and the age limit prescribed by the authority is 18 years to 26 years. The selection will be done based upon the marks of the written test followed by the physical measurement test and the viva-vice.
The tentative date of the TNUSRB Constable Exam 2020 has been released i.e. 13th December 2020. Note that the date is tentative which means it may get changed.
In this article, we have included every detail regarding the TNUSRB Constable recruitment 2020 such as important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, salary structure, the application fee, the procedure to apply and such related topics. If you are willing to know all these details then you are advised to go through with the full article carefully. You will find every detail useful and informative for sure.
- 1 Highlights of TNUSRB Constable recruitment 2020:
- 1.1 Important dates:
- 1.2 Vacancy details:
- 1.3 Salary structure:
- 1.4 Eligibility criteria:
- 1.5 Application fee:
- 1.6 Application procedure:
- 1.7 Required documents to Apply Online for TNUSRB Constable Vacancies:
- 1.8 Mode of the selection:
- 1.9 Common reasons for rejection of the application form:
- 1.10 Some important points regarding form:
- 1.11 Exam pattern of Tamil Nadu Police Constable:
- 1.12 Contact details:
- 1.13 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.14 Are the candidates who have completed higher studious without passing the 10th standard examination be eligible for this examination?
- 1.15 Is there any extra facility available for PWD candidates in the TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2020?
- 1.16 When the final selection list will be declared?
- 1.17 Can I apply for the TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2020 offline?
Highlights of TNUSRB Constable recruitment 2020:
|Article is about||TNUSRB Constable recruitment 2020|
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Uniform Service Recruitment|
|Exam name||TNUSRB recruitment 2020|
|Total number of vacant posts||10908|
|Job category||Government jobs|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
In this paragraph, we have enlisted the important dates regarding the TNUSRB Constable recruitment 2020 according to the release of the officials. Check out the dates from here.
|Official notification released||17th September 2020|
|Online application started from||26th September 2020|
|Deadline of application||26th October 2020|
|TNUSRB recruitment 2020 exam date||13th December 2020|
|TNUSRB recruitment 2020 hall ticket release date||To be notified|
|TNUSRB recruitment 2020 Result release date||To be notified|
|Release date of final selection list||To be notified|
Here we have enlisted the total vacancy detail of the TNUSRB Constable recruitment 2020 elaborately. You will find the vacancy details of every category of posts for males and females separately. Have a look at them.
- Group-II Police Constable (Armed Reserved):
- Total vacant posts – 3784
- For male candidate – 685
- For female category – 3099
- Group-II Police Constable (Special Forced):
- Total vacant posts – 6545
- For male candidate – 6545
- For female candidate – 00
- Jail Wader Grade-II, Jail Department:
- Total vacant posts – 119
- For male candidate – 112
- For female category – 07
- Total vacant posts – 458
- For male candidate – 458
- For female category – 00
Check out the salary structure of the TNUSRB Constable recruitment 2020 from here. We have given it according to the official release.
|Post name||Pay scale|
|Group-II Police Constable (Armed Reserved)|
Rs. 18200/- to Rs.52900/-
|Group-II Police Constable (Special Forced)|
|Jail Wader Grade-II, Jail Department|
Only the candidates who will fulfill all the criteria which are prescribed by the authorities of the Tamil Nadu Uniform Service Recruitment (TNUSRB) are allowed to apply for the Constable recruitment process. The eligibility conditions are as follows:
- Nationality: Every applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Academic qualification: In order to apply for the TNUSRB Recruitment 2020, the candidates must have passed the 10th Board examination with Tamil language as one of the subjects from any recognized board in India. It is mandatory. If any candidate has higher educational qualification without the 10th standard, he/she is not eligible to apply.
- Age limit: The age limits for the different category candidates are different. We have enlisted all the criteria below. Note that these dates are as on 1st July 2020. Have a look at the age criteria.
- For General category candidates: The age limit is 18 years to 24 years.
- For MBs/DCs, BCs (Except Muslims): The age limit is 18 years to 26 years.
- For SC, SC (A), and ST category candidates: The age limit is 18 years to 29 years.
- For Transgender candidate: The age limit is 18 years to 29 years.
- For widows: For them, the age limit is 18 years to 35 years.
- For Ex-Servicemen: The age limit is 18 years to 45 years.
|TN Police Constable Hall Ticket||Tamil Nadu Police Constable Bharti|
|TNUSRB Tamil Nadu Police Answer Key||TNUSRB Police Constable Result|
The application fee of the TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2020 application is Rs.130/-. There is no fee relaxation for any candidate as it is the same for all category candidates i.e. General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class etc. The application fee can be paid using any of the following – Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet banking or E-Challan (SBI).
You can follow the simple steps that we have provided here if you are willing to fill the application form of the TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2020 application form. The form will be available for download from 26th September 2020 to 26th October 2020. The steps of the application process are as follows:
- First of all, you need to pay a visit to the official website of TNUSRB i.e. www.tnusrbonline.org or navigate the website.
- On the homepage, you need to search for the option “New Registration” and click on that.
- You will be redirected to the registration page where you need to make yourself registered in the official portal by doing some simple steps including entering your name, category, gender, valid mobile number & Email Id etc.
- If you successfully register yourself in the portal, you will get your User Id and Password in your registered mobile number and Email Id.
- Now, you need to go to the login page and login using the user id and password.
- The application form will appear on your screen. Fill the form by entering every required detail such as personal information, educational qualification and other information.
- After that you need to upload your recent passport-size photo and signature in the specified size and format along with other required documents.
- The next step is to pay the application fee, so make the payment through appropriate method.
- Finally complete the application procedure by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- At last your application will be submitted successfully. Take a printout of the form and keep it safe for future correspondence.
Required documents to Apply Online for TNUSRB Constable Vacancies:
The below-mentioned documents will be required at the time of filling up the application form fill up. Keep these documents in hand before starting the application process. They are as follows:
- 10th board examination mark-sheet and certificate
- Caste certificate
- Sports certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile certificate (Not for all)
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- Scanned signature
Mode of the selection:
To be selected in various posts, the candidates need to qualify some exam tests. After qualifying each of the tests the candidates will be considered as a selected candidate. The tests are:
- Written examination
- Physical measurement test
- Endurance test
- Physical efficiency test
- Certificate verification
Common reasons for rejection of the application form:
In this paragraph, we have enlisted some most common rejection reasons for the TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2020 application form. Go through the points that we have mentioned here carefully to avoid rejection at the time of filling up the application form. Have a look at them.
- The topmost common reason is providing the incorrect information in application form. Don’t do that at all.
- Another reason is providing some misleading information.
- One of the most common reasons is to apply for the application more than once by the same candidate. Note that one candidate can only apply for one time. If any candidate does that his/ her application will be rejected for sure.
- The other reason is not to submit the application fee after filling up the form. That form will be rejected without the successful payment.
- If any candidate submits the application form by post or any other offline service then his/ her candidate will not be accepted by the authority. Every candidate must apply through online mode.
Some important points regarding form:
Here are some important points about the TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2020 that every candidate should keep in mind. They are as follows:
- Every candidate must complete the application in all aspects. They must not forget to make the payment of the application fee as it is a necessary step to complete the application.
- All the candidates are advised to check all information provided by them for few times before confirming it to avoid future problems.
- Note that an SMS and Email will be sent to their registered mobile number and Email Id which contains the verification code. That code will be required during the time of confirmation of the application.
- Every candidate must visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Uniform Service Recruitment i.e. www.tnusrbonline.org to get the latest notification about the exam dates, issue of the admit card and such related things.
- The selection of the vacant posts will be done on the basis of all the tests. They need to qualify each of the tests that we have mentioned above in the article.
Exam pattern of Tamil Nadu Police Constable:
As you all are now aware of the TNUSRB Constable recruitment 2020, now have a look at the exam pattern. Here we are introducing you to the written exam pattern. The rest of the test pattern will be provided to you after the officials release it. For now, have a look at the written exam pattern which is going to be held on 13th December 2020.
- Total marks: The exam is of 80 marks.
- Time duration: The total time allotted for the exam is 1hour 20 minutes.
- Sections: The exam Paper will have two sections i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Question type: The questions for both the paper will consist of objective type questions.
- Subjects: The paper-I and Paper-II will have General Studies and Psychology as subjects respectively.
- Marks distribution: The Paper-I is of 50 marks and Paper-II is of 30 marks.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking applied to the incorrect answers.
- Mode of the exam: The exam will be done in offline mode.
If you have any question or doubt regarding the application of the TNUSRB Constable recruitment 2020, you can contact the exam conducting authority i.e. the Tamil Nadu Uniform Service Recruitment by using the contact details we have provided below. Feel free to contact them in between the contact hours.
- Helpline number: 044-28413658/ 9499008445/ 9176243899/ 9789035725
- Email Id: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Are the candidates who have completed higher studious without passing the 10th standard examination be eligible for this examination?
Though the candidates have enough higher knowledge, but they are not be eligible if they have no proof of completing the10th standard examination.
Is there any extra facility available for PWD candidates in the TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2020?
No, all the facilities are same for every candidate, it does not depend on different genders.
When the final selection list will be declared?
We will update you soon when it will be declared, you just need to keep watching our website daily.
Can I apply for the TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2020 offline?
No, all applicants need to apply for the various posts of TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2020 online by visiting the official website of the exam conducting body.
Hope you find this article helpful with informative information. We have included all the information regarding the TNUSRB Constable recruitment 2020 that has been released by the officials.
Stay connected with our website to get further notification regarding the topic. We will notify you as soon as the officials publish the latest notification. If you have any further questions about this topic you can ask that in the comment section below. We will try to give an answer to your query.