TNSET Admit Card 2019, Tamil Nadu SET Hall Ticket 2019, MTWU SET Exam Call Letter 2019, Tamil Nadu SET Exam Admit card- Download TN State Eligibility Test TNSET 2019 Hall Ticket, TNSET Exam Pattern and Syllabus with previous year Papers:
Tamil Nadu SET Exam Hall Ticket 2019: The Mother Teresa Women’s University Kodaikanal will be conducting the “Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET-2019)”. The TN SET entrance exam will be held on Sunday, March 2019 for determining the eligibility for the Assistant professor in Tamil Nadu Universities and Colleges.
Candidates who applied for TN SET 2019 they can download Tamilnadu SET Admit card from here. Lots of aspirants are waiting for permission letter. Therefore contenders may download TNSET Hall Ticket from official website tnsetexam2019.mtwu.in. Candidates will need to enter their name, roll number and date of birth to get the TNSET Admit card 2019.
|TNSET Admit Card||TNSET Result|
|Tamil Nadu SET Answer Key|
Mother Teresa Women’s University Kodaikanal conducts the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test every year. Now the University conduct the TNSET 2018 to find the eligibility for the Assistant Professors of concerned Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions (Govt/ Aided/Private) of Tamil Nadu state. The TN SET-2019 Entrance exam will hold on March 2019 in 26 Subjects at 11 Examination centers across the state. Aspirants shall appear for TNSET 2019 in their relevant subject of their Post-Graduation only. Before participating in the exam, candidates must check Exam time, Exam instructions, Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket, TNSET Exam Pattern, and Tamil Nadu SET Syllabus subject wise.
- 1 TNSET Admit Card 2019, Check Tamilnadu SET Exam Dates, TN SET Exam Scheme:
- 1.1 TNSET Exam Pattern 2019- Tamil Nadu SET Exam Syllabus subject Wise:
- 1.2 TNSET 2019 Subject of Test:
- 1.3 How to download TNSET Exam Hall Ticket 2019, Tamil Nadu SET Admit Card 2019:
- 1.4 TNSET Call Letter 2019- TNSET Exam Hall Entry:
TNSET Admit Card 2019, Check Tamilnadu SET Exam Dates, TN SET Exam Scheme:
The TNSET Exam Hall ticket will be uploaded on the website before 15 days of the examination. Candidates should know that TNSET Admit Card 2019 will not be sent by post. The contenders should download their TNSET Call letter 2019 from below given link. No candidate will be allowed to participate at the exam center other than that allotted to him/her in the TNSET 2019 Hall Ticket.
TNSET 2019 Exam Details:
- Exam Conducting Body: Mother Teresa Women’s University Kodaikanal
- Exam Name: Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET-2019)
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Job Role: Teaching
- Exam Level: State Level Exam
- Exam Date: March 2019 (Sunday)
- TNSET Admit Card date: Release Soon
TNSET 2018 Exam Schedule
|Date of Exam||04.03.2018 (Sunday)||04.03.2018 (Sunday)|
|a) Entry into the Examination Hall||9.00 AM||10.45 AM|
|b) Distribution of Test Booklet||09.15 AM||10.50 AM|
|C) Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/ opened to take out the OMR Answer Sheet||09.25 AM||10.55 AM|
|d) Time to Commence of Test||9.30 AM||11.00 AM|
|e) Time of concluding the Test||10.30 AM||1.00 PM|
Note An amount of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) per day will be paid to the Scribe by the Centre Superintendent on the day of Examination for all the papers
TNSET Exam Pattern 2019- Tamil Nadu SET Exam Syllabus subject Wise:
i) The State Eligibility Test 2019 will be held in March 2019. The Test will consist of two papers with objective type questions/ MCQs. The paper-I will be conducted for 100 Marks. There will total 50 Questions, and each question carries 2 marks. Candidates have to solve the paper-I in 1 hour. The Paper-II will be held for 200 Marks, and there will be 100 questions.
|First||Paper-I||100||50 Questions- All Compulsory (2 Marks Each)||1 hour (09.30 am to 10.30 am)||1 hour (09.30 am to 10.30 am)|
|Second||Paper-II||200||100 Questions- all Compulsory (2 Marks each)||2 Hours
(11 AM to 1 PM)
|2 Hours 40 minutes (11 AM to 1:40 PM)|
ii) Paper-II shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. 50 (fifty) multiple choice questions (MCQ), each question will carry 2 marks.
iii) Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.
TNSET 2019 Subject of Test:
The list of 26 subjects for which exam will be held by TNSET 2019 along with their respective codes and the medium of question paper setting.
|Subject Code||Subject||Medium of Paper|
|00||Common paper||English/ Tamil|
|03||Computer Science & Application||English|
|11||Home Science||English/ Tamil|
|12||Journalism and Mass Communication||English/ Tamil|
|21||Political Science||English/ Tamil|
|23||Social Work||English/ Tamil|
|26||Library & Information Science||English/ Tamil|
How to download TNSET Exam Hall Ticket 2019, Tamil Nadu SET Admit Card 2019:
- First candidates will visit the website motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in.
- Candidates search and find the relevant link for ‘TNSET Admit Card 2019’.
- Click on admit card link and a page will display.
- Enter all the details genuinely in the appropriate columns.
- Click on the submit button.
- If all of your details are correct, you will see your hall ticket blinking on the screen.
- Save it and take a printout for future references.
TNSET Call Letter 2019- TNSET Exam Hall Entry:
Candidates should report at the exam center one hour before the commencement of examination. No aspirant will be allowed to enter the examination center/ hall after the commencement of examination. Candidates will not be allowed to leave their exam hall/room before 10.30 am in the 1st session, 1:00 pm in the 2nd Session. No time interval between the first and second session.
Check Tamil Nadu SET Exam Instructions:
- A candidate who does not appear in paper-I, will not be permitted to appear in paper-II.
- The aspirants will find the answer sheet placed inside the sealed test Booklet.
- The seal will be broken/opened by the candidates on the announcement by the invigilator, and the Answer Sheet shall be taken out
- Do not open/break the seal before the announcement. The candidates should verify the subject paper and Question Set Code
- There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
- The following columns of the Answer Sheet are to be filled in legibly and accurately by the candidate
- TNSET Application Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Code and Name
- Register Number
- Signature of the Candidate
- Social Category (General / OBC / SC / ST / PwD)
- Subject Code, Set Code
TNSET 2019 Exam Centres:
The Tamil Nadu state eligibility Test 2019 will be organized at 11 centers. The Eleven centers where the examination will be held in Tamil Nadu state with their respective codes are given below. The aspirant can select any one exam center for TNSET 2019 examination.
|Nodal Centres for TNSET 2019||Centre Code|
Necessary Documents for TNSET Hall Ticket 2019:
Candidates will need to carry at least identity proof with themselves at the exam center. The aspirants reach the exam hall along with TNSET Admit Card 2019 and ID proof like Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID, Passport, Bank Passbook, Pan Card, Driving Licence, etc. We hope that you can download Tamil Nadu SET Hall Ticket 2019 easily using this post details.