TNPSC Recruitment 2020, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the online application forms for recruitments 2020. Candidates can fill the application form before the last date. Candidates can read the Information Booklet available on the official website before filling the application form. The official website of TNPSC 2020 is www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the online application form for recruitments for the Assistant Agriculture post. Candidates can see every detail here.
Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode for direct recruitment. It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through one-time online registration system on payment of Rs.-
towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. Before filling the application form, the candidate must read the information booklet provided here below.
Interested & eligible candidates can fill the application form before the closing date, I .e. Application forms are started from the official website. Candidates can apply for the Recruitment by clicking here
|Maths Topic Wise Notes in Hindi||Reasoning Topic Wise Notes in Hindi|
|Computer Topic Wise Notes in Hindi|
Tamil Nadu PSC 2020 Online Application Forms Notification www.tnpsc.gov.in
Online application form for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 is available now. Tamil Nadu is searching for eligible and skilled workers for admissions. Interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date.
In our article, eligibility, age limits, application fees, etc. are provided. Students can fill the application form by their eligibility. Students can check here for the eligibility. Candidates who are appearing for the exam can see the exam pattern also,
provided in our article. The exam pattern, syllabus and the links for the previous years question papers are given here. Students who want to start for the preparation of the exam can start by taking a review from here. The exam dates are already mentioned on the official website, i.e. Admit card will reveal soon. Some important information is provided here.
Note: – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the Recruitments for vacant seats. Interested & Eligible candidates can fill the application form before the closing date.
Before filling the online application form, candidates should carefully read the Information booklet available here in the below link. Also, available on the official website.
Important information regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
|Name of the Commission||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Agriculture Officer|
|Exam date (Paper-1 Agriculture)||(10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)|
|Exam date (Paper-2 General Studies)||(02:30 PM to 04:30 PM)|
|Exam Locations||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date of Commencement of filling Online Application form||–|
|Last Date of Commencement of filling Online Application form||April 2020 (Payment through the bank)|
|Category||Online Application Form|
तमिलनाडु पीएससी 2020 ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र अधिसूचना www.tnpsc.gov.in
तमिलनाडु लोक सेवा आयोग भर्ती 2020 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन फार्म अब उपलब्ध है। तमिलनाडु प्रवेश के लिए पात्र और कुशल श्रमिकों की तलाश कर रहा है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार अंतिम तिथि से पहले आवेदन पत्र भर सकते हैं। हमारे लेख में, पात्रता, आयु सीमाएं, आवेदन शुल्क आदि प्रदान की जाती हैं।
छात्र अपनी पात्रता से आवेदन पत्र भर सकते हैं छात्र पात्रता के लिए यहां जांच सकते हैं परीक्षा में भाग लेने वाले छात्र हमारे लेख में दिए गए परीक्षा पैटर्न भी देख सकते हैं। परीक्षा पैटर्न, पाठ्यक्रम और पिछले साल के प्रश्नपत्रों के लिए लिंक यहां दिए गए हैं। जो छात्र परीक्षा की तैयारी शुरू करना चाहते हैं, वे यहां से समीक्षा लेने से शुरू कर सकते हैं। परीक्षा की तारीखें पहले से ही आधिकारिक वेबसाइट यानी जुलाई, 2020 पर उल्लिखित हैं। प्रवेश पत्र जल्द ही प्रकट होगा |
नोट: – तमिलनाडु लोक सेवा आयोग ने रिक्त सीटों के लिए भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना जारी कर दी है। इच्छुक और योग्य उम्मीदवार अंतिम तिथि से पहले आवेदन पत्र भर सकते हैं। ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र भरने से पहले, उम्मीदवारों को नीचे दिए गए लिंक में यहां उपलब्ध सूचना पुस्तिका को ध्यान से पढ़ना चाहिए। इसके अलावा, आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध है।
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility, Education Qualification & Application Fee
Before applying for the online application form, a candidate can see the eligibility, Education Qualification, application fee and the selection process here. Eligible students can fill the application form.
|Name of the Post and Post Code||Name of the Service and Service Code||Number of Vacancies||Scale of pay|
|ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL OFFICER (Post Code: 3101)||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service (Service Code: 102)||₹ 5,200-20,200/- (PB2) + ₹ 2,800/- Grade Pay|
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination.
- Candidates must possess two years of Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
- Candidates should be in between 18 to 30 Years
- No age relaxation is provided for reserved categories.
Note: – “Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, and BCMs] who have put in 5 years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
The registration fee for TNPSC Recruitment 2020 for a one-time registration fee is Rs.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test (in the form of Interview)
How to apply for TNPSC 2020 Recruitment
- Applicants should apply only through online mode by visiting www.tnpsc.gov.in
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive to upload the photo and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in one-time registration.
- Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their profile. An applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including the name of the Applicants, Post applied, educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, Applicants are instructed to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Print Option:- After submitting the application, Applicants can print/save their application in PDF format. On entering registration number and password, Applicants can download their application and print, if required. Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the Applicants come up for the next stage of selection.
- One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
For further details TNPSC Recruitment 2020 Assistant Agriculture Officer
Bookmark our site www.resultuniraj.co.in and stay tuned with us.
And for more details, visit the official website.
Thanking you for visiting our website.