TANUVAS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020, TANUVAS has invited Junior Assistant & Typist 162 Vacancies 2020, candidates apply form 23 November to 22 December 2020
To fill up the posts of non-teaching staff (Junior Assistant and Typist), TANUVAS University is inviting applications through online mode. A new notice for employment has been announced recently [Advt. No. 04/2020] on 23rd November 2020 for a total of 162 vacancies.
The interested candidates can do registration by visiting the website tanuvas1.ucanapply.com, from 23rd November 2020 till 22nd December 2020.
We will provide you various information related to the TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 such as the application process, age limit, pay scale, other necessary information related to the examination and recruitment with the help of this article.
- 1 TANUVAS University Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 Details related to the Vacancy:
- 1.2 The Application Procedure:
- 1.3 Application Fees for TANUVAS Recruitment:
- 1.4 The process of selection:
- 1.5 Can I know the number of total posts of TANUVAS Recruitment?
- 1.6 May I know the last date for applying?
- 1.7 How can the candidates apply for the TANUVAS Recruitment 2020?
- 1.8 Are the candidates of the states or UTs other than Tamil Nadu are eligible for applying for the TANUVAS Recruitment 2020?
TANUVAS University Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||TANUVAS University|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant and Typist|
|Location of the Job||Tamil Nadu|
|Total number of Vacancies||162|
|Date of the release of the Notification||23rd November 2020|
|Starting date for online application form submission||23rd November 2020|
|End date for online application form submission||22nd December 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|The Process of Selection||Via Written Test|
According to the released notification, a total of 162 vacancies are there for this recruitment. There are 75 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant and 87 vacancies for the post of Typist.
Eligibility Criteria of TANUVAS University Recruitment:
It is necessary for the candidates to know the eligibility criteria to apply properly so that they can know if they are eligible to apply or not. The eligibility criteria for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 are as follows-
- The candidates must be a citizen of India in order to be eligible for the recruitment.
- The candidates should be HSC pass for the post of Junior Assistant.
- The candidates should be SSLC Public Exam pass or equivalent for the post of Typist. Also, they should know Typewriting English & Tamil Higher or Typewriting English Lower & Tamil Higher or Typewriting English Higher & Tamil Lower.
- Other educational qualification can be checked in the advertisement.
The upper age limit is 30 years for OC candidates, 32 years for MBC/DC & BCM candidates and 35 years for SC or ST candidates and the lower age is 18 years.
The pay scale for Junior Assistant and Typist is of Pay Matrix Level-8. Thus, their salary will range between Rs.19,500 to Rs.62,400.
The Application Procedure:
For successful application, the candidates must follow the below given steps-
- The candidates must visit the website tanuvas.ac.in first.
- Then, they should find “Advt-04/2020-JA/Typist” and must click on it.
- Next, they should read the notification properly and check their eligibility.
- Then, for finding the link for applying, the candidates should visit the website https://tanuvas1.ucanapply.com/.
- After that, the new user will need to register whereas the old users can log in directly to their account and apply.
- All the asked details should be provided properly and then they must pay their application fees.
- At last, they should submit the form by clicking on the “Submit” button, and then they must take a printout of the form for future references.
Application Fees for TANUVAS Recruitment:
The application fees for the candidates of various categories are given below-
|BC, OC, MBC/DC, BCM Candidates and SC and ST Candidates of other states or UTs||Rs.500|
|SC and ST Candidates||Rs.250|
- The candidates of SC and ST Candidates who belongs to other states or UTs will be regarded as OC Candidates.
- The payment can be done by the candidates through online mode only.
The process of selection:
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks they have secured in the written examination.
- According to the merit list order, the candidates will be called for the counselling process in a 1:3 ratio.
If the candidates face any kind of problem regarding the TANUVAS Recruitment 2020. They can contact the authorities using the below given details-
Tamil Nadu Veterinary Animal Sciences University,
Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone No.: +91-44-25551586/87, 25554555/56
We hope that we are able to solve all your doubts and provide you all the necessary information regarding the TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 through this article. Share your views about it via your precious comments.
FAQs for TANUVAS University Recruitment 2020
Can I know the number of total posts of TANUVAS Recruitment?
Yes, there are a total of 162 vacancies are released for TANUVAS Recruitment.
May I know the last date for applying?
Yes, the last date for applying is 22nd of December, 2020.
How can the candidates apply for the TANUVAS Recruitment 2020?
The candidates can apply for the TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 by visiting the website www.tanuvas.ac.in.
Are the candidates of the states or UTs other than Tamil Nadu are eligible for applying for the TANUVAS Recruitment 2020?
Yes, the candidates of the states or UTs other than Tamil Nadu are eligible for applying for the TANUVAS Recruitment 2020.