Tamil Nadu Police SI Recruitment 2019, TN Police Sub Inspector (Technical) Vacancy 2019, TNUSRB SI Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process at tnusrbonline.org
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has released a recruitment notification for the vacancy of Sub Inspector Job. It is the good job opportunity for the candidates who want to join police services and were looking for the job for a long time. Now the Tamil Nadu Police SI Recruitment 2019 online application process has been started.
Candidates can submit their online applications for the TN Sub Inspector (Technical) Job 2019. Here we have provided detailed information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, qualification, pay scale etc on this page. Read this article to grab all the available latest information of TN Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019.
- 1 TN Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019 (TNUSRB)
TN Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019 (TNUSRB)
Recently Tamil Nadu Police Department issued the notification for the Sub Inspector Job. Candidates who are eligible for the vacancy will be able to apply online for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019. We advise all the candidates to apply for the Tamil Nadu Police SI Vacancy 2019 on or before the last date.
Aspirants will get selected on the basis of written exam, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and merit list. Any official exam date of Sub Inspector job is not announced yet by the board. But here we have provided eligibility criteria details on this page.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
- Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
- Name of the Post: Sub Inspector (SI) Technical
- Total Post: 309 Posts
- Online Application Start Date:
- Last Date of Application Submission:
- Category: Recruitment
- Official Website: http://www.tnusrbonline.org/
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Police SI Recruitment 2019
We suggest all the candidates read the eligibility criteria and other details of TN Police SI Recruitment 2019 before apply. You can also check the official advertisement from the below-given link on this page.
Candidates who want to apply for Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector (SI) posts should have completed Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering B.E / B.Tech Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Recognized Board/University.
- Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation will be available for reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Candidates can apply for the job by paying /- rupees application fee.
Applicant’s selection will be based on the following process-
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Final Merit List
- Opening Date of Application:
- Closing Date of Application:
How to Apply Online for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019
Candidates need to log on to the official website of TNUSRB to apply online. You may take help of these below given instructions also.
- Open the official website of TNUSRB: http://www.tnusrbonline.org/
- Find the link of the official advertisement Sub Inspector (Technical) Vacancy.
- Download the notification and read all the information carefully.
- If you are eligible for the Job as per the notification then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Now enter all the details correctly in the application form.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through net banking or debit/ credit card.
- Now click on submit button.
- Take a print out of your application.
We shared here detailed info about the Tamil Nadu Police SI Recruitment 2019. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.