Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta 2021, How to check Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Status? TN Patta Documents List, TN Patta Chitta Online Form details @ eservices.tn.gov.in
The Government of Tamil Nadu has designed a system where specific things are taken into account, which can change the outlook of the country, initiatives like the Digitalization of the land record and others.
If you read this article thoroughly, you can get enough knowledge about few specifications of Online Records of Tamil Nadu. It will help you to know about the documents of your land called Patta Chitta documents.
|ASDM Sudakhya Yojana 2021||PM Modi Sarkari Yojana की पूरी जानकारी|
|ऐसे चेक करे PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana||Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2021 Registration & Details|
All these documents are required to digitize the record of your land for 2021-2022 in Tamil Nadu. In this article, a stepwise solution is provided, which will help you to apply for the Patta Chitta documents easily and have the benefits of it.
- 1 Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Status & Complete Details:
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu Chitta Land Ownership:
- 1.2 Required documents:
- 1.3 How to apply for the Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta document?
- 1.4 Visit official website
- 1.5 Home page
- 1.6 Select a suitable link
- 1.7 Click on the submit link
- 1.8 Enter detail
- 1.9 enter the value of authentication
- 1.10 Prit application form
- 1.11 Process of checking the Patta Chitta Status:
- 1.12 Transfer of the TN Patta Chitta:
- 1.13 How to know your TN Patta Chitta application status:
- 1.14 Verify Poramboke Land:
- 1.15 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.16 What is the customer care contact for TN Patta Chitta?
- 1.17 Is it free of cost to apply for this document?
- 1.18 Can the fee be paid offline?
- 1.19 Is there any condition to renew the documents of Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta?
- 1.20 What is the process to check my document’s validity?
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Status & Complete Details:
Since the launch of the term digitalization, the government of Tamil Nadu has done an excellent job. Digitalization is the process of digitalizing certain crucial documents of an individual,
which are directly related to the different processes of the country. One of those documents is Patta Chitta. This will include the following information –
- Owner’s name
- The numbers of Patta
- Survey number and subdivision
- Name of the respective district, taluk and village
- Dimensions with a total land area
- Tax details
- Whether the land is Wetland or Dryland
Tamil Nadu Chitta Land Ownership:
In the Chitta document, the details about the land and the revenue are showcased to the residents. Here, the land is often divided into two main categories –
|PMJDY – Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List|
|PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021 Free Gas Cylinder||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
- Wetland (nanjai)
- Dryland (punjai)
The followings are the necessary documents that you need to apply for the Patta Chitta document as per the official website of the Tamil Nadu Land Records,
- Sales deed for verification: You need to submit the original sales deed with the photocopy to the Tahsildar or you may submit it to any other concerned person.
- Proof of possession: Your identification proof is required to apply for the Patta Chitta document as proof that your land belongs to you. As proof of possession, you can use documents like Paid Tax Receipt and Electricity Bill.
- Encumbrance Certificate.
In case you are applying through this above mentioned online method for the Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta document, you have to pay a certain amount in the form of application fee, which is Rs.100/- via online mode.
How to apply for the Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta document?
In order to apply for the Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta document through the online medium you need to follow the below mentioned steps;
Visit official website
Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Revenue Services.
Now you have to go to the homepage and click on “View Patta & FMB/Chitta/TSLR Extract” link.
Now choose any of the followings, 1) Area type (rural/urban), 2) District.
After that, you have to click on “Submit”.
On the next webpage, you have to enter the following details, 1) District, 2) Taluk, 3) Town, 4) Ward, 5) Block, 6) Survey Number, 7) Subdivision Number.
enter the value of authentication
After that you have to enter the value of authentication.
Prit application form
Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Process of checking the Patta Chitta Status:
You have to follow the below discussed process to check the status of your Patta Chitta, here is a simple step by step description of the process,
- Firstly visit the official website.
- A webpage will appear where you have to put your ‘Application ID’ and ‘Captcha Values’.
- Then click on ‘Get Status’.
- Now the status of your Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta will appear on the screen.
Process of Verifying your Tamil Nadu Patta Certificate:
Follow the steps given below to verify your Patta certificate, and the steps are as follows,
- First of all, visit the official website.
- On the webpage, click on ‘Verify Patta’.
- Enter your ‘Reference Number’.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Submit’ option.
Transfer of the TN Patta Chitta:
If you want to sell your property or land and want to transfer your document of Patta Chitta, you have to follow some easy steps, they are-
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Registration||Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021|
|PMAY Affordable Rental Housing Scheme||Nekar Samman Yojana 2021|
- At first, you have to go to the Tahsildar to submit your application or you can visit your area’s concerned person for the same reason.
- In this case, your application may be accepted or rejected, as it depends entirely on the examination of the concerned authorities and they have all the rights to both accept and reject your application.
The viewing procedure of a Register Extract:
- Firstly, you have to navigate the official website.
- The homepage will appear, from here select “View Patta Copy/A-Register Extract” option.
- After that, click on the option “View A-Register Extract”.
- Then a webpage will appear in front screen. You just need to fill up the information about your village, taluka and district.
- Enter ‘Subdivision Number’ and ‘Survey Number’.
- Put authentication value.
- Click on the option ‘Submit’ and after that, the actual document will come out.
How to know your TN Patta Chitta application status:
- First and foremost, open the official website-
- From this page, click on the “Know Your Application Status”.
- After that a new page comes out in your front screen.
- Then, you have to enter the Captcha Value and application ID of yours.
- Click on the option “Get Status” and just after that your all important information will come out.
Verify Poramboke Land:
- For verification of Poramboke land, you just have to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Government E-Services.
- Now, you have to click on the “Verify Poramboke Land” option on the page.
- After that, a new page will arrive on your screen which needs some following information like 1) District, 2) your village, 3) Subdivision Number, 4) Survey Number 5) Taluka etc.
- After filling all the necessary information, you need to click on the “Submit” option to complete your verification process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What is the customer care contact for TN Patta Chitta?
You can contact the customer care via mail, and the mail id is [email protected].
Is it free of cost to apply for this document?
No, it is paid application and the application fee is 100 rupees.
Can the fee be paid offline?
The fee of online application can only be paid through online transactions.
Is there any condition to renew the documents of Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta?
Only in case of transferring your Pattaor selling your property you are required to renew your document.
What is the process to check my document’s validity?
You can easily check the validity of your document online by just putting your reference ID.