COVID-19 Lockdown Tamil Nadu State E-Pass Registration Form, Check TN Lockdown E-Pass Online registration process, How to apply for Tamil Nadu E-Pass Online Application procedure, TN State E-Pass Official website-https://eregister.tnega.org/#/user/pass
The candidates can check the status of the Tamil Nadu e-Pass by visiting the website tnepass.tnega.org. For online Registration, the citizens should visit the website eregister.tnega.org. The e-Passwill allow the people to travel to various states of India.
After the increase in covid-19 cases, the travelling facility of Tamil Nadu has been restricted. Due to the immense increase in the covid-19 positive cases, the state government has decided to impose a curfew (lockdown) for a few days. For travelling in other district also, the citizens must have the Tamil Nadu e-Pass with them.
For getting the pass, the citizens must register for it at the official website tnepass.tnega.org. Along with the Tamil Nadu e-Pass, the citizens must also obtain a RT PCR negative report for being able to travel to other district or state. The government has imposed a complete lockdown on April 26, 2021.
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
As per the new guidelines of the curfew and lockdown it is clear that the citizens will not be allowed to travel to other state or city or any foreign country until it is an emergency situation. The doctors are eligible to have the Tamil Nadu e-Pass and in case they do not have it they must keep their ID Card with them, so that they can show it at the police check points whenever needed.
A nurse on duty must carry Clinic or Hospital ID with them. If you have medicine shop or you are pharmacist you can issue a Tamil Nadu e-Pass but you must maintain the timings issued by the government for work. The same condition also applies for a shopkeeper of the essential goods. Also, e-Commerce delivery and operation will work but they will need the pass. IT and ITES company persons will also require the pass for continuing their work.
Tamil Nadu E-Pass Application procedure
The citizens must also follow the guidelines and restrictions so that the chain of the virus can be broken and many lives can be saved.
Since the 2nd wave of the corona virus is more dangerous as compared to the situation before, it has lead to the announcement of complete lockdown like before. The citizens must follow the steps given below to do the Tamil Nadu e-Pass online application-
- The citizens should visit the official website eregister.tnega.org first.
- Then, on the main page they must confirm where they are about to travel.
- After that, they should add mobile number and captcha code and then click the link for OTP.
- Next, they should enter the OTP that they will receive in their mobile number.
- After that, they should choose among the 3 options- Individual or Group Travelling via Train or Flight, Individual or Group Travelling via Road or bringing guest workers in the state.
- After doing so, they should fill up all the details that will be asked for related to the travelling and the vehicle in which they will travel.
- Next, a new page will appear in which a few details will be asked that must be filled up by them.
- Then, they must upload all the documents that will be asked for.
- Finally, they should review all information and “Submit” the application form.
- After doing so, they should wait for it being approved. They will get a SMS as soon as their application will be approved.
It takes about 3 to 4 days for the application to get approved as many people have applied for getting the e-Pass. After getting approval, the citizens will be able to download their e-Pass. Citizens must check the official website regularly to get the updates about whether their application has been approved or rejected. If the citizens fulfil all the eligibility criteria, they will definitely receive the e-Pass.