An official notice has been released by the Railway Recruitment Board of Bhopal regarding centralized employment notice 03/2018 for the refund of fees. Thus, up to 31st July 2021 all the candidates whose bank details have not been updated till now must update it.
The candidates who have appeared in the 1st stage CBT will get partial refund for the posts of JE/IT, DMS, JE and CMA for their exam fee for the advt. no. 03/2018. The exam was held from 22nd May 2019 to 2nd June 2019 (12 days) and then it was rescheduled from 26th June 2019 till 28th June 2019 (3 days).
Important Takeaways from the notice of fee refund:
- The Railway Recruitment Board will verify all the information of the candidates, then the partial refund will be provided to the candidates.
- 31st July 2021 (up to 23:59 hours) is the last date for claiming the partial refund.
- 500 rupees will be refunded to the general or unreserved category candidates and 250 rupees will be refunded to the reserved category candidates (Ex-SM, SC, Female, ST, Minority, Transgender, PwBD and EBC) subject to attendance in CBT.
- The exam fee will be refunded to the candidates by the Railway Recruitment Board after the service charges being deducted.
- The candidates will receive the partial refund’s link on their registered mobile numbers via SMS.
- The candidates should provide the following information for receiving the fee refund-