SSC CPO Recruitment 2022, SSC Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector In CISF Examination, 2022, SSC SI CAPF Application Form 2022, SSC CPO SI Vacancy 2022, Check SSC SI CAPF 2022 Eligibility Criteria, SSC SI ASI Exam Pattern, Apply online for SSC SPO SI Recruitment online registration from 17 September to 16 October 2022 at ssc.nic.in.
SSC CPO 2022 Recruitment Notification Released: Staff Selection Commission has been released an employment notification for SSC CPO Jobs 2022. The Commission will conduct the recruitment of AI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Examination- 2022. The computer-based Exam for SSC SI CAPF Recruitment will be organized in 2022. The Commission will fill vacancies of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector posts in various police forces.
Jobseekers are waiting for the announcement of the SSC CPO SI Jobs Notification. Aspirants can apply online for SSC SI ASI vacancies from 2022. Contenders are advised to check all eligibility criteria before filling SSC CPO online application form. Skilled and qualified candidates may submit the SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 application form on or before the last date.
- 1 SSC CPO Recruitment 2022- SI ASI Vacancy
- 1.1 SSC SI ASI Exam Notification Details:
- 1.2 SSC CPO SI 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 SSC CPO SI 2022 Application Form, SSC SI ASI Jobs Online Registration:
- 1.4 SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- 1.5 How to apply online for SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2022:
- 1.6 SSC CPO SI 2022 Important Dates:
- 1.7 SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022- Check SSC SI ASI Exam Schedule:
- 1.8 SSC CPO Admit card 2022:
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022- SI ASI Vacancy
We are introducing here about latest SSC CPO SI ASI Exam 2022. The SSC is soon declaring the official notification for SSC CPO SI Recruitment. Near about vacancies available for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and ITBPF and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Numbers of vacancies are also available for Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
The Commission will hold an Examination for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant sub-inspector in CISF (Paper-II). The SSC CPO SI Paper-II Exam will be held on various examination centers.
SSC SI ASI Exam Notification Details:
Every year the Staff selection commission conducts the SSC SI ASI Exam to fill various vacancies in all police forces. The previous year, the SSC was filled total vacancies in CISF, Delhi Police, BSF, SSB, CRPF, and ITBP 2022, all jobless candidates can apply online for SSC SI ASI Jobs 2022.
You may also check the SSC CPO Exam Pattern, SSC SI ASI Admit Card, latest syllabus and exam scores from here. We have mentioned the news as per SSC Exam Calendar 2022
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (CISF)
- Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
SSC CPO SI 2022 Exam Details:
- Department Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Total Vacancies: Tentative
- Post Name: Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector
- Exam Name: AI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Examination- 2022
- Job Category: SSC Jobs/ Defence Jobs/ Police Jobs
- Job Location: Pan India
- SSC CPO Tier-I Exam Dates:
- SSC CPO Tier-II Exam Date:
SSC CPO SI 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. Candidates must also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard tests.
To apply online for SSC CPO Recruitment 2022, the age of the aspirants should be 20 to 25 years. The upper age limit for the post of Sub Inspector in CAPFs and ASI in CISF is relaxable for Central Government Civilian Employees as per extant Government order.
|Category Name||Age Relaxation|
|For Group ‘ B & C’ posts Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General)||03 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 Years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General)||Upto 40 years of Age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( OBC )||Upto 43 years of Age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( SC/ ST )||Upto 45 years of Age|
SSC CPO Jobs 2022 Pay Scale:
- Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police:- Rs 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs 4200/-
- Sub Inspector in CAPFs- Rs 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs 4200/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF- Rs 5200-20220/- with Grade pay Rs 2800/-
SSC CPO SI 2022 Application Fee:
Candidates have to deposit an application fee to apply for SSC CPO Recruitment. Rs 100/- will have to pay by General and OBC candidates in respect of online applications through SBI Challan/ Net Banking and any debit/credit cards. No application charges for SC/ST/ Women/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
SSC CPO SI 2022 Application Form, SSC SI ASI Jobs Online Registration:
Candidates need to apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. First contenders have to register for SSC CPO SI Exam 2022. At the time of online registration, you must have a valid E-mail ID and phone numbers.
|SSC CPO Notification||SSC CPO Admit Card|
|SSC CPO Syllabus||SSC CPO Answer key|
|SSC CPO Result Paper 1||SSC SI/ ASI PET Admit Card|
|SSC CPO Old Papers|
After generating user ID and password, candidates login for SSC CPO application form. You fill academic and personal details in right manner. Candidates also pay the application fee through given mode. After that, all applicants will have upload the photograph and signature in given format.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Candidates have to undergo through the various recruitment process for final selection. The SSC first will organize the SSC CPO Tier-I and SSC SI ASI Tier-II computer-based examination. Qualified candidates will be called for Physical Efficiency Test & Medical Test.
- SSC CPO SI 2022 (paper-I)
- SSC SI CAPF 2022 (paper-II)
- Physical Efficiency Test/ Medical Test
- Final Result (Paper-I and Paper-II)
How to apply online for SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2022:
- First candidates visit the official website ssc.nic.in
- At the home page select Notice section and open it
- Click on “CAPFs” section and read the detailed notification carefully.
- Checks on the SSC CPO Jobs apply link
- Read the instructions and start to fill out the application form.
- Enter details in online form without any mistake, and upload asked documents to copy.
- Recheck it and submit.
- Take a copy and pay the fee.
Apply online SSC CPO SI Jobs 2022
SSC CPO SI 2022 Important Dates:
|SSC CPO Events||SSC CPO SI 2022 Dates|
|SSC CPO Notification Release Date||——|
|Starting Date to Submit SSC CPO Application Form||——|
|Last Date to Submit SSC CPO Online Form||——|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam Admit Card||——|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam||——|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam Result||——|
|PET/ PST & Medical Exam||——|
|SSC CPO Tier-II Admit Card||——|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam||——|
|SSC CPO Tier-II Result||——|
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022- Check SSC SI ASI Exam Schedule:
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct the computer-based exam. The SSC CPO paper-I will be held for 200 Marks. There will be 200 questions will consist of various sections. The Staff Selection Commission will conduct the Open Competitive Computer Based Exam for SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs, and ASI in CISF.
In this exam, there are various phases including Paper-I, Physical Standard Test/ Physical Endurance Test, Paper-II and Medical Test. All exam Phases are mandatory. Check Latest SSC CPO Syllabus and Exam Pattern from here.
SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Pattern 2022:
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours (Shift 1: 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon) (Shift 2: 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Pattern 2022:
- English Language & Comprehension- 200 Questions- 200 Marks
Physical Standards Test:
|Category||Height in cms||Chest in cms|
|Candidates belonging to Hill areas||165||80||85|
|Female candidates only General||157||–||–|
|Candidates belonging to Hill Areas||155||–||–|
|All candidates belonging to ST||154||–||–|
SSC CPO Admit card 2022:
Candidates will able to download SSC SI ASI Admit card after completion of SSC CPO online registration. Normally the SSC releases the SSC CPO Admit card before 15 days of the examination. Aspirants may get the SSC CPO Recruitment Exam hall ticket regions-wise from here.
SSC SI ASI Recruitment Exam Result:
The SSC CPO Paper-I Result 2022 is expected to be declared on the official website, and only those aspirants will be able to appear in the SSC CPO Tier-II exam 2022 who will have to clear the Tier-I examination. SSC will be conducted SSC CPO SI Tier-I 2022 Commission will release SSC CPO Tier-I Result 2022 in August at ssc.nic.in (official website). Candidates who will appear in SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 will be able to check SSC CPO SI Result 2022 also from here.