SSC MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2024, SSC MTS & Havaldar Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2024, Candidates Can Check Here Check SSC MTS and Havaldar Syllabus & exam pattern 2024, SSC Multi tasking staff exam syllabus available at-https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/Syllabus
Around 11409 vacancies for the post of MTS and Havaldar have been announced by the SSC of India, in which 10880 are for MTS and remaining 529 posts for Havaldar. Recruitment process usually goes though 2-3 stages, with written test and physical fitness test for Havaldar post. However, there is a slight change in the exam pattern as well the syllabus this year.
We have explained the exam pattern and syllabus in brief for SSC MTS & Havaldar post recruitment in below article. Also, application link is now active for this post – candidates can apply from 2024. Read through the below article for post wise exam pattern and the section wise syllabus.
Overview of SSC MTS and Havaldar Exam Pattern:
|Staff Selection Commission
|MTS and Havaldar
|Written Exam date
|7-8 days before the exam
|Official website Link
As per the official notification, CBT exams will be held in April month of the 2024, and exact dates will be released soon.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar Exam Pattern 2024:
CBT Written Test
Candidates applying for above posts will attend a common compute based written test, which will be held in 2 Sessions. Each Session will be of 45 minutes duration, and below is the subject wise pattern given and syllabus given below.
|Numerical and Mathematical Ability
|Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving
|English Language and Comprehension
SSC Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar Exam Syllabus
Numerical and Mathematical Ability
- Questions on natural numbers, whole numbers, integers, rational numbers, and real numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers: questions on basic operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Relationship between Numbers: questions on percentage, ratio, and proportion.
- Fundamentals of Arithmetical Operations: questions on the order of operations (BODMAS) and basic concepts of LCM and HCF.
- Ratio and Proportion: questions on the basic concepts of ratio and proportion, and how to calculate the missing value in a ratio.
- Averages: questions on the basic concepts of averages, and how to calculate the average of a set of numbers.
- Interest: questions on the basic concepts of simple interest, and how to calculate the interest on a given principal amount for a given time period.
- Profit and Loss: questions on the basic concepts of profit and loss, and how to calculate the selling price, cost price, and profit or loss percentage.
- Discount: questions on the basic concepts of discount, and how to calculate the discounted price of an item.
Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving
- This section of the exam aims to assess a candidate’s overall cognitive abilities.
- Questions on relationships between words, figures, or concepts, and the ability to identify similarities and differences.
- Ability to visualize 3-dimensional objects from 2-dimensional drawings, and to visualize the spatial relationships between objects.
- Interpreting the visual information, such as pictures, diagrams, or patterns.
- Arithmetic Number Series: questions on the ability to recognize and complete numerical series, such as counting by twos or threes.
This will cover general knowledge questions on the current events and about Indian subjects.
- Current Events: questions on national and international events, such as politics, sports, science, and technology
- Questions related Indian History, Geography, demography, and political events, and Indian culture
- Questions on Indian and world economy, including GDP, inflation, trade, and industry.
- Different government policies, constitution, and legal system.
- Scientific Research: questions on recent scientific discoveries, inventions, and advancements in various fields such as medicine, space, and technology.
English Language and Comprehension
- This Section will test candidate’s knowledge and efficiency on English language like sentence formation, finding grammatical mistakes, correcting the spellings.
- Paragraph writing and reading, synonyms and antonyms of the given words, understanding and usage of English vocabulary.
- Identifying and correcting errors in sentences
- Idioms & Phrases: Understanding and using common idioms and phrases
- One Word Substitution: Identifying the appropriate word to replace a phrase
SSC MTS PET and PST Test:
This round is applicable only for the Havaldar post candidates. For physical standard test (PST) candidates must full fill the desired height/weight and chest measurements for the post. And in PET (physical efficiency test), candidates will undergo basic walking/running test.
|Physical Test Category
|81 cms with expansion of 5 cms
|Physical Test Category
|Should complete 1600 meters in 15 minutes.
|1 Km in 20 minutes
FAQs for SSC MTS & Havaldar Post Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
What is the total number of questions in mathematical aptitude test?
There will be 20 questions in mathematical section test.
Is physical test compulsory for both the posts?
No, physical test is only for the Havaldar post.
What kind of physical test will be conducted for Havaldar post?
There will be a walking test conducted for both men and women.
When are the exams of MTS written test scheduled?
SSC written test are scheduled in 2024