SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020-21, SSC JE 2020 Notification, SSC JE Exam Dates 2020, Download SSC Jr Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus, SSC JE Admit Card, Check SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria, Fill SSC JE Application from 01 October to 30 October 2020 at-ssconline.nic.in
नई सूचना-02 अक्टूबर 2020-:SSC JE Exam: कर्मचारी चयन आयोग ने जूनियर इंजीनियर (SSC Junior Engineer) के पदों पर भर्ती के लिए नोटिस जारी कर दिया है।इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी दिनांक 01 अक्टूबर से 30 अक्टूबर 2020 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है, अगर आपको आवेदन करने में किसी भी प्रकार की कोई समस्या आ रही हो तो, आप कमेंट कर Result Uniraj टीम से सहायता ले सकते है-धन्यवाद
SSC JE Recruitment 2020-21:- We are discussing here SSC JE Exam notification and Junior Engineer Vacancy details. The Staff Selection will conduct “Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination-2020 Paper-I”. There are various Junior Engineer vacancies in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical (Electrical & Mechanical), MES disciplines.
The SSC JE online form will start will be soon on the official website. Therefore candidates must check the detailed notification and be applying instructions before filling the SSC Junior Engineer Application form.
This is great news for all those candidates who are searching for the latest SSC Jobs. Other useful details regarding this competitive Exam like Eligibility Criteria, application fee, Selection process,
Exam dates and online registration last date are given below here. Eligible and interested aspirants must apply for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment on or before the last date.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020-21, SSC JE Notification
First candidates may note the SSC JE 2020-21 Exam Date by official notification. The Commission has been decided to organize the “Junior Engineer Paper-I”.
Candidates have to undergo Paper-I and Paper-II for final selection. The Commission is going to fill approximately 500 vacancies through this competitive exam. Contenders who are studying in engineering disciplines can apply for SSC JE 2020-21 Recruitment.
After completion of the SSC Jr Engineer Registration process, examiners may download SSC JE 2020-21 Admit Card from here. We are describing full details about SSC JE 2020-21 Tier-I & Tier-II Exam pattern and syllabus here. Candidates need to have a look and collect useful information.
SSC JE 2020 Application Form:
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||“Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination-2020 Paper-I”|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Job Category||SSC Jobs|
|SSC JE 2020 Exam Dates|
|SSC JE Notification Date||01 October 2020|
|Start date to apply for SSC Jr Engineer Jobs||01 October 2020|
|Closing date for SSC JE Application form||30 October 2020|
|Download SSC JE 2020-21 Admit Card||March 2021|
|SSC JE Paper-I Exam dates||22 March 2021 to 25 March 2021|
|Junior Engineer Tier-I Result date||update soon|
|SSC JE Paper-II Exam Date||To be notified later|
|SSC JE 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria|
|Education Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma in relevant disciplines|
|Age Limit||18-32 Years|
|Paper-1||Computer Based Test Objective (CBT)|
|Paper-2||Conventional Type (Written Examination)|
|SSC Junior Engineer Notification||Check here- Released|
|SSC JE 2020-21 Application form||Apply online here|
To apply online for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment and SSC JE Application form 2020, candidates need to have required eligible norms. The Commission released some eligibility conditions with the official notification.
This educational and age limit is set by the SSC department for JE Exam. The aspirants who come under the eligibility quota can fill the online application form for SSC JE 2020 vacancySSC JE Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
The age of the candidates to apply for SSC JE Vacancy should be between 18 to 32 years. The relaxation in age will be applicable as per govt rules. For applying SSC JE 2020 Recruitment, candidates should also have age category wise followings:
Education Qualification: To help the aspirants we are giving the post wise education qualification and relevant field experience. The candidates who want to apply for SSC JE Civil jobs and SSC JE Mechanical and Electrical must be eligible as:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): CPWD-E/B.Tech/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- JE (Civil) Department of Posts: E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): CPWD- E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Department of Posts-E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical): Central Water Commission – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 2 years of work experience in electrical/mechanical engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): MES –B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering
|SSC Junior Engineer Result Paper II||SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment|
|Junior Engineer Admit Card||Junior Engineer Syllabus|
|SSC Junior Engineer Answer key||SSC Junior Engineer Paper 1 Result|
|Junior Engineer Online form|
- Junior Engineer (QS&C): MES –B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering
How to Fill SSC JE Application Form, SSC JE 2020 Apply Online
- First candidates visit the official website ssc.nic.in.
- At the home page, Notice section mentioned, select it
- Choose the SSC JE section and open it
- Select the desired SSC JE Exam 2020 and read the notification carefully
- Then after go to the suitable link of SSC JE Application Form through the “Apply Online” link
- Fill up all personal details in it and pay the online payment.
- Click on the submit link and take a hard copy of the SSC Junior
- Engineer Online Application Form for admit card use.
- Close the current window.
SSC JE 2020 Exam Pattern, Junior Engineer Test Schedule:
Candidates who applied for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020, they will need to start preparation according to the latest SSC JE Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
The SSC JE Exam will be held in two stages, i.e., Paper-I & Paper-II. Paper-I will be of Objective Type Computer Based Exam for 200 Marks, and paper-II will be Conventional Type (Written Examination).
The paper second will carry 300 marks. Total 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Check full details of SSC JE Syllabus & Test Pattern
|SSC JE Exam 2020||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Time|
|Paper-I (MCQs)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Part-A: General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||100||100|
|Part-B: General Engineering (Electrical)|
|Part-C: General Engineering (Mechanical)|
|Paper-II (Conventional)||Part-A: General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||300||300||2 hours|
|Part-B: General Engineering (Electrical)|
|Part-C: General Engineering (Mechanical)|
SSC Jr Engineer Exam- Important Points:
- The Written Examination of SSC JE will comprise of two papers – Paper I and Paper II
- Paper 1 will be an objective type test comprising of 200 marks.
- Paper 1 will consist of subjects such as General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, General Engineering (Civil and Structural)/General Engineering (Electrical)/General Engineering (Mechanical)
- The Paper-II SSC JE 2020 will be a conventional type
- The maximum marks of the Paper-II are 300.
- There will be three parts –Part A, Part B, and Part C.
- Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR Part- B General Engineering (EE) OR Part-C General Engineering (ME). Candidates can choose from any of them as per the posts they have applied for.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks
Note: After Completion of the SSC JE Paper-I Exam, examiners can check complete exam analysis and SSC Junior Engineer Answer key from here. On the same day of the exam, we will provide the unofficial answer key paper set wise.
SSC JE 2021 Admit Card:
SSC Junior Engineer Paper-I Exam will be held from April/May across the country. The Commission will release the SSC Jr engineer Admit Card on the official website regions wise. Examiners will be able to download SSC JE Admit Card 2021 by using their registration number and date of birth.
Region-wise SSC Junior Engineer Result 2021
Our SMC team will be updated result link on this page after declaration SSC JE Paper I result. Complete detail about SSC JE, Paper 1 Result is mentioned in the following paragraphs, i.e., the official web link expected date,
name wise result, result portal link, etc. SSC JE Result 2021 of Paper 1 will be declared in April. Aspirants can check the Results of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 from here.
To know more about the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 JE Electrical ME Civil Registration Notification Online Form Go to the SSC official web portal.