SSC JHT Answer Key 2019- Check Junior Hindi Translator Paper Solution: Candidates compare their SSC JHT Paper-I & Paper-II Question Answers and calculate their probable exam score. The Staff Selection Commission has been organized the JHT Paper-I Computer Based Exam on 26 November 2019. Therefore all examinees now can check provisional SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2019.
नई सूचना देखे-कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी) द्वारा आयोजित जूनियर हिंदी ट्रांसलेटर (जेएचटी) परीक्षा 2019 प्रथम चरण की आंसर की जल्दी वेबसाइट पर अपलोड करने की संभावना है, अभ्यर्थी अपनी पेपर सीरीज के अनुसार उत्तर तालिका में मिलान कर सकते है-धन्यवाद
Our Team and various coaching institutes prepared unofficial SSC JHT Answer Sheet and upload SSC Junior Hindi Translator Solved Question Papers with a solution on the same day of the examination. Lots of candidates participated in “Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Exam 2019”.
Participated may download SSC JHT Answer Key 2019 by using below official link below. By the help of the SSC JHR Paper-I Answer key, contenders can estimate their probable Exam marks and minimum marks section-wise and also know they are eligible for the next selection phase or not. The Commission will provide the facility to submit the objection form if aspirants have any query regarding SSC Hindi Translator Answer key 2019.
- 1 SSC JHT Answer Key 2019- Junior Hindi Translator Exam Solution-
- 1.1 SSC JHT 2018 Answer Key:
- 1.2 Importance of SSC JHT Paper-I Answer Key 2019
- 1.3 SSC JHT 2019 Selection Process
- 1.4 How to check SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2019
- 1.5 Objections against SSC Junior Translator Answer Key 2019
SSC JHT Answer Key 2019- Junior Hindi Translator Exam Solution-
We are updating the latest information about Combined Junior Hindi Translator in Subordinate Office Hindi Pradhyapak Exam – 2019 (Paper-I) in this article. The Staff Selection Commission conducts the JHT exam to recruit various vacancies in all government departments. There are 1000 vacancies for Junior Hindi Translators (JHT), Junior Translator (JT), Senior Hindi Translators (SHT) and Hindi Pradhyapak (HP) Posts. Check SSC Exam Calendar
In this article, we introduce complete SSC JHT Exam Solution and JHT Paper-I Solved Question Answers with a solution. There are no sectional cut off marks required and candidates have to obtain minimum qualifying marks from overall. The SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer key helps to predict the qualified status before the declaration of result. So you must check paper set wise SSC JHT Answer Key 2019 for SET-A, SET-B, SET-C, and SET-D.
SSC JHT 2018 Answer Key:
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||Combined Jr Hindi Translator in Subordinate Office/Hindi Pradhyapak Exam 2019|
|Post Name||Sr/Jr Hindi Translator & Hindi Pradhyapak|
|Job Category||Latest SSC Jobs|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Date of Filling SSC JHT Application Form|
|SSC JHT Paper-I Admit Card||November 2019|
|SSC JHT Paper 1 Exam Date||26 November 2019|
|Admit card of Paper-II||Update soon|
|Jr Hindi Translator Paper-II Exam Date||Will be notified later|
|SSC JHT Answer Key 2019 Release date||Release Soon|
|Paper-I||Computer-Based Examination (CBE)|
Importance of SSC JHT Paper-I Answer Key 2019
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was successfully organized the SSC JHT Paper-1 on 26 November 2019. The Paper carried total of 200 questions of multiple choices for total of 200 marks. The questions were made from General Hindi and General English subjects. The paper had distributed in four sets (SET-A, SET-B, SET-C & SET-D) among all competitors. Therefore candidates who attempted this competitive exam must check paper code wise SSC JHT Paper-I answer key 2019.
|SSC JHT Application Form||SSC JHT Exam Admit Card|
|SSC Junior Translator Syllabus||SSC JHT Paper-I Result|
We want also to tell the candidates that There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I. Marks scored by aspirants in the computer-based Examinations (Paper-I), in the case conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit.
|Paper-I (Objective Type)||General Hindi||100||100|
|Paper-II (Conventional)||Descriptive||Translation & Essay||200 Marks|
SSC JHT Exam Marking Scheme
Staff Selection Commission will conduct the written exam of paper-I for recruitment of various vacancies. The JHT Paper-I was held on 26 November 2019. The question was asked from General and General English subjects. Each subject consists the 100 marks with 100 questions. There was a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
|Order||SSC JHT Paper-I Marking Scheme|
|Number of the question in two sections||100 Each|
|For Correct answer||+1 mark given|
|For incorrect answer||0.25 mark deducted|
SSC JHT 2019 Selection Process
- First candidates will be called for Online Computer Based Exam (Paper-I) if their online applications are found correctly. Based on marks obtained in the paper-I, aspirants will be shortlisted category wise to appear in Paper-II.
- Based on the Performance in Paper-I + Paper-II, examinees will be shortlisted for Document Verification.
- Final selection and allocation of Ministries/ Departments will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in Paper-I + Paper-II and the preference of Posts/ Departments exercised by them at the time of Document Verification.
How to check SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2019
Aspirants who participated in SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam 2019 they can check answers through online mode. Examinees can check how many questions are correct or incorrect in the exam with the help of the SSC Junior Translator Answer key. If you have an objection against any answer as given in official SSC JHT Answer Key 2019 then you can submit representation through online mode.
Step to Check SSC JHT Paper 1 Answer Key 2019
- First aspirants may visit the official website ssc.nic.in
- After that select the “Answer Key” option from the home page.
- Click on SSC JHT Exam Section and open it.
- Find the SSC JHT Answer key 2019 link
- Open the link and a PDF page will display with all paper sets
- Check and compare your OMR sheet with official Answer key
- If you have a query against answer key then note down first
- Fill objection form online with a required fee
- Click on the download button and save the SCC JHT Paper Solution 2019.
Objections against SSC Junior Translator Answer Key 2019
If candidates have any doubt against any answer as given in official SSC JHT Answer Key 2019 then the Staff Selection Commission will provide a facility to submit the key challenge. In this concern, aspirants have to pay Rs. 100/- as a fee per challenge through online mode.