SSC CHSL Bharti Notification 2020, Staff Selection Commission 10+2 Recruitment 2020, SSC CHSL 5000 Vacancy online from 06th November to 19 December 2020, SSC CHSL Important dates at-https://ssc.nic.in/
Latest Update-21 December 2020-:कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी) द्वारा सीएचएसएल के 5000 पदों के लिए आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि बढाकर 26 दिसम्बर 2020 तक कर दी गई है -धन्यवाद
A new recruitment notification is going to be released by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) to recruit candidates in various ministries/ organizations/ departments of the Govt. of India on 6th November 2020 on their official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply by visiting the website within the specified time period. The application form will also be available on the same day.
The SSC CHSL or Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level is a national level examination which has been conducted by the staff selection commission every year.
Through this examination, various posts such as Lower Division Clerk (LDC), JSA, Sorting Assistant (SA), Postal Assistant (PA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) will be filled in.
As we know, SSC is one of the leading organizations of Government that is responsible for giving employment to the eligible candidates who are willing to serve the nation. Various examinations for 10th pass, 12th pass and graduates are conducted by SSC and the SSC CHSL is one of them.
More than 20 lakhs candidates appear in the examination every year. It is one of the highly coveted job opportunities as its academic qualification is just 12th pass. The selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in three stages of examination i.e. Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III.
All the information about the SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2020 has been enlisted in this article such as important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection procedure, application procedure, exam pattern, and such related things. If you have found these topics interesting then go through the full article. This will help you for sure.
- 1 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Highlights:
- 1.1 SSC 10+2 Bharti 2020 Important dates:
- 1.2 SSC CHSL Notification 2020 Vacancy details:
- 1.3 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- 1.4 SSC CHSL Bharti 2020 Application procedure:
- 1.5 Official website
- 1.6 New User Register
- 1.7 Enter your details
- 1.8 Click Save & Continue
- 1.9 Photo & Signature upload
- 1.10 Submit button
- 1.11 Final submission
- 1.12 Enter them without any mistakes
- 1.13 Application fee
- 1.14 successful payment
- 1.15 Save & Download
- 1.16 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Exam pattern:
- 1.17 SSC CHSL Bharti 2020 Tier-I Syllabus:
- 1.18 Frequently Asked Question (FAQs):
- 1.19 Can a diploma holder be eligible to apply for SSC CHSL 2020?
- 1.20 Is there any percentage requirement in the 12th Board examination to apply for the SSC CHSL 2020?
- 1.21 My payment link got disconnected while making the payment online, what should I do?
- 1.22 Can I change some data of my registration form of SSC CHSL 2020?
- 1.23 Is that mandatory to appear in all the tiers of the SSC CHSL?
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Highlights:
|Article is about||SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Name of the examination||SSC CHSL 2020|
|Full name||Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Exam conducting authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam purpose||To recruit candidates for the posts of LDC, JSA, SA, PA and DEO.|
|Level of examination||National level|
|Examination frequency||Once in a year|
|Total vacancy||4893 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Tier-I: Online Tier-II: Offline Tier-III: Offline|
|Exam type||Tier-I: Computer Based Test or CBT Tier-II: Descriptive paper Tier-III: Skill test/ Typing test|
|Exam duration||Tier-I: 60 minutes Tier-II: 60 minutes Tier-III: 15 minutes|
|Examination language||English & Hindi|
SSC 10+2 Bharti 2020 Important dates:
All the important dates related to the SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2020 have been enlisted below in this paragraph in a tabular form. We have given the dates as per the release of the officials.
The authorities have released a tentative schedule of the SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2020 along with the exam calendar. Note down the dates and make sure that you do not miss any of the events if you are willing to apply for the application.
|1.||Date of release of official notification||6th November 2020|
|2.||Online application starts from||6th November 2020|
|3.||Last date to apply for the application||19 December 2020|
|4.||Admit card issue date||To be notified|
|5.||SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-I exam date||12th April 2021 to 27th April 2021|
|6.||Tier-I Answer key release date||To be notified|
|7.||Tier-I Result release date||To be notified|
|8.||SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-II exam date||To be notified|
|9.||SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-III exam date||To be notified|
SSC CHSL Notification 2020 Vacancy details:
The vacancy details of the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 have been released by the authorities on 7th January 2020. As per the officials, there are a total of 4893 vacancies for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020.
Before applying, if you are keen to know the vacancies in detail then go through the below-mentioned details that consist of vacancy details in post-wise. They are as follows:
- LDS/ JSA – There is a total number of 1269 vacancies in LDS/ JSA.
- PA/ SA – There is a total number of 3598 vacancies in PA/ SA.
- DEO – There is a total number of 26 vacancies in DEO.
Staff Selection Commission 10+2 Salary structure:
Before application, if any of you wants to know the pay scale of the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 then you can check that from the below table. We have included the gross salary along with the grade pay also. Check out the full salary structure here:
|Sl. No.||Name of the posts||Pay band||Grade pay||Gross salary|
|1.||Lower division clerk||PB-1 (5200-20200)||Rs.1900/-||Rs.22392/- to Rs.26026 /-|
|2.||Data entry operator||PB-1 (5200-20200)||Rs.2400/-||Rs.29340/- to Rs.35220 /-|
|3.||Court clerk||PB-1 (5200-20200)||Rs.1900/-||Rs.22392/- to Rs.26026 /-|
|4.||Sorting Assistant/ Postal Assistant||PB-1 (5200-20200)||Rs.2400/-||Rs.29340/- to Rs.35220 /-|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility criteria:
Only the eligible candidates are allowed to apply for the application of the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020. These criteria are set by the Staff Selection Commission. There are three primary conditions that are must be fulfilled in order to apply. Check out the three parameters from below.
- Citizenship: In order to apply, candidates must be –
- A citizen of India, or
- A citizen of Nepal, or
- A citizen of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee
- Citizens of India who have migrated to Burma, East Africa, Pakistan, Zambia, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Vietnam, Malawi etc.
- Age limit: The minimum age of the applied candidates should be 18 years and age should not be more than 27 years as on 1st January 2020. Also, note that there is some age relaxation for the reserved category of candidates. The age can be relaxed up to –
- For SC and ST category of candidates: Age can be relaxed for up to 5 years.
- For OBC category of candidates: Age can be relaxed for up to 3 years.
- For PWD category of candidates: Age can be relaxed for up to 10 years.
- For Ex-servicemen candidates: Age can be relaxed for up to 3 years.
- For PWD+OBC candidates: Age can be relaxed for up to13 years.
- For PWD+ SC/ ST candidates: Age can be relaxed for up to 15 years.
- Academic qualification: The requirement of educational qualification is different for different posts of the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020. All have been enlisted here. Have a look –
- For LD/ JSA, SA/ PA posts: In order to apply for the LD/ JSA, SA/ PA posts candidates must have passed the 12th board examination or equivalent from any recognized board in India with any stream i.e. Science, Commerce or Arts.
- For DEO posts: In order to apply for the DEO posts candidates must have passed 12th board examination or equivalent from any recognized board in India with science stream (Must have mathematics as a subject).
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti Application fee:
To apply for the application of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020, candidates need to pay the application fee. The fee can be paid online as well as offline also.
If any candidate wants to pay the application fee offline then they need to visit the nearby branch of SBI bank and pay by using SBI Challan and take a print out of the system-generated challan after a successful registration. If any candidate willing to pay the fee in online mode then pay using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ internet banking. Now have a look at the fee structure:
- The candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- as the application fee.
- Also, note that there is no fee for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, Ex-servicemen and female candidates.
SSC CHSL Bharti 2020 Application procedure:
In order to help the candidates who have found themselves eligible to apply for the application of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 and willing to apply, we have given the step by step procedure of online application. The procedure will start from 6th November 2020 and will be continued till 15th December 2020. If you want to complete the application procedure without any difficulty then follow each and every step of the below-mentioned process. They are as follows:
First, pay a visit to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
New User Register
From the homepage, search for the option “New User? Register now” link and then click on that.
Enter your details
After clicking, the registration form will be displayed on your screen. You need to enter some required documents such as the candidate’s name, Date of Birth, Email Id, Mobile Number, Gender, Category, permanent address, the year of the passing of class-X, level of education, etc. Enter them correctly.
Click Save & Continue
After entering them all, click on the “Save & Continue”.
Photo & Signature upload
After that, you need to upload your recent colored photograph and signature in the specified size and format.
After uploading that, click on the “Final Submit” option to submit the registration form.
After the final submission, you will get your registration number and password in your registered email id and mobile number that will be required to login to the official portal and do the rest of the procedure.
Enter them without any mistakes
After successful submission, you will be redirected to the application window where you have to enter some required documents again. Enter them without any mistakes.
After that pay the application fee online or offline in which you prefer.
After a successful payment, your application will be submitted.
Save & Download
Download the application form by clicking on the “Save & Download” button and take a print out of the same for future references.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Exam pattern:
The exam pattern of the SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III have been discussed here elaborately. Every candidate, who will appear in the examination must be aware of every bit of the exam pattern in order to prepare themselves well for every stage of the examination. All the stages of the examination have been enlisted separately. They are as follows:
- Full marks: The SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-I is of 200 marks.
- The total time duration: The total time allotted for 200 marks are 60 minutes.
- Examination mode: The exam will be done in online mode as it is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The total number of questions: There will be 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer the candidate will get 2 marks and 0.50 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Negative marking: There is a negative marking of 0.50 in the Tier-I examination.
- Exam subjects: The questions of the Tier-I examination will be from General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and English Comprehension.
- Question division: The question division of the Tier-I is like this –
|Sl. No.||Exam subjects||No. of questions||Allotted marks|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
- Full marks: The SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-II is of 100 marks.
- Total time duration: The total time allotted for 100 marks are 60 minutes.
- Examination mode: The exam will be done in offline mode means using pen and paper.
- Paper type: The Tier-II is a descriptive paper.
- Scheme of the examination: In Tier-II, candidates will be asked to write essays, precise, letter, application etc. in Hindi or English language which they will choose.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking in the Tier-II examination.
- Full marks: The SSC has not cleared the full marks of the SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-I II examination.
- Total time duration: There is no specified time period.
- Examination mode: The exam will be done in offline mode as it is a skill test/ computer proficiency test.
- Scheme of the examination: In the Tier-III, candidate’s proficiency of word processing, generation of slides, proficiency in spreadsheets and typing skill will be checked.
SSC CHSL Bharti 2020 Tier-I Syllabus:
If you are looking for the complete syllabus of the SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-I then you are at the right place as all the topics of the exam subjects have been enlisted here. Let’s have a look.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: The topics of the General Intelligence & Reasoning that will be covered are verbal reasoning, circular seating arrangement, double lineup, input-output, direction and distances, data sufficiency, code inequalities, syllogism, liner seating arrangement, scheduling, blood relation, ordering & ranking and coding & decoding.
- Quantitative Aptitude: The topics of the Quantitative Aptitude that will be covered are percentage, data interpretation, quadratic equation, angle problems, ratio and proportions, mixture and allegation, time and work, data sufficiency, number series, geometry, interest, profit and loss, speed- distance- time and number system.
- General Awareness: The topics of the General Awareness that will be covered are current affairs, books and honors, entertainment, important dates, static general knowledge, persons in news, awards and honors, sports, obituaries, scientific research, portfolios and important schemes.
- English Comprehension: The topics of the English Comprehension that will be covered are reading comprehension, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms, paragraph jumbles, error correction, grammar, verbal ability, active & passive voice, fill in the blanks and cloze test.
Staff Selection Commission Contact details:
If any of you have any question and query regarding the SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2020 then contact the authorities without any hesitation.
To contact them you can use the below-mentioned contact number. The commission has now come up with the new helpline number. We have enlisted this in the article in order to help the candidates who are in need. Contact them within the contact hours i.e. 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Helpline number: 011 – 24368090
Hope this article becomes up to the mark as per your expectation. We have enlisted all the information about the SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2020 that has been disclosed by the commission.
If any of you still have further doubts at any time then leave a comment in the comment section below without a second thought. Our expert team will try their best and suggest to you. Also, share your view with us through the comment box also. Frequently visit our website to get the latest information.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs):
Can a diploma holder be eligible to apply for SSC CHSL 2020?
No, a diploma holder cannot apply for the application of SSC CHSL 2020.
Is there any percentage requirement in the 12th Board examination to apply for the SSC CHSL 2020?
No, there is no such criterion specified by the Staff Selection Commission to apply for the SSC CHSL 2020. Any candidate who has passed the 12th Board examination or equivalent from any recognized board in India is eligible to apply.
In that case, you can retry with a better internet connection or you make the payment offline using SBI Challan.
Can I change some data of my registration form of SSC CHSL 2020?
yes, you are allowed to edit the registration form twice before the final submission of the application form. To do so, go to the “View/ Edit Registration” option on the official portal of SSC.
Is that mandatory to appear in all the tiers of the SSC CHSL?
Yes, to qualify for the SSC CHSL you must appear in all the tiers of the examination.