The result of the SSC CHSL 2019-20 Tier-I Examination has been released by Staff Selection Commission on 15th January 2021 (Friday). The candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their result by visiting the official website, that is, ssc.nic.in.
The candidates can check their marks & cut-off marks by following the procedure that has been given below-
- At first, the candidates must visit the official site ssc.nic.in.
- Then, they should click on the link of the Tier-I SSC CHSL Result PDF.
- After that, the result PDF will be automatically downloaded to your device.
- You can check the cut-off for all categories and the other details from it.
SSC 10+2 Tier 1 Exam Result checking procedure-
- The candidates should visit the official website ssc.nic.in
- Then, they should log in to their account by filling up their application number and password.
- After login, they must visit the Results/Marks Section.
- In this section, they should choose the name of the examination.
- After that, they should click on “Submit.”
- After doing so, their results (individual marks) will be displayed on the screen.
- You can also download the CHSL Result & Cut-off Marks PDF.
The individual marks of the candidates are not available right now. The candidates can get their individual marks on 19th January 2021 (Tuesday) by visiting the official site of the Staff Selection Commission (ssc.nic.in).
The SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam is held generally in the month of March-April every year in various shifts. In 2020, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, some of the shifts were not completed. Half of the shifts of the exam were held in March 2020, and the remaining were held in October 2020.
The dates on which the SSC CHSL Tier-I Examination 2019-2020 was held are 17th March 2020, 19th March 2020, 12th October 2020, 16th October 2020, 19th October 2020, 21st October 2020, and 26th October 2020.
The answer key to the exam was released on 6th November 2020. The candidates were able to calculate their raw score after checking the answer key where the questions were given along with the answers provided by the authority as the correct ones.
But as the exam occurred in many shifts, the final score can be known after the results are declared as after normalization, their normalized score will be given in result.
The normalization will be done according to the level of difficulty of the particular shift, the number of candidates who appeared in that shift, the top 10 candidates’ scores of that shift, etc.