SSC CGL Asked GK Questions & Exam Analysis (27 August to 24 August All Shifts) -Check out SSC CGL tier 1 (05 August to 24 August complete asked questions (GK, GA) and all shifts exam analysis by coaching institutes i.e. SSCAdda, Bankersadda Career Power, Career Launcher, Mahendra, Mother’s Jaipur, KD Campus, Paramount, Youvam etc एसएससी सीजीएल वर्ष 2016 में पूछे गए प्रश्नो को देखे
एसएमसी ऑनलाइन एजुकेशन ग्रूप आपकी सुविधा के लिए एसएससी प्री परीक्षा 05 अगस्त 2017 से 24 अगस्त 2017 तक आयोजित हुई परीक्षा के सभी पाली के अनुमानित प्रश्नो को डाल रही है जिन अभ्यर्थियो ने सामान्य ज्ञान के प्रश्नो का मिलान नही किया था, वे अपनी पाली के प्रश्नो के उत्तर नीचे दिए गये लिंक से देख सकते है, यह सूचना आपकी सुविधा के लिए है, आपको यह सूचना अच्छी लगे तो नीचे कॉमेंट्स बॉक्स मे ज़रूर बताए और अपने अन्य दोस्तो को भी भेजे-धन्यवाद
SSC CGL tier 1 examination has been starting from 05 August to 24 August 2017. The Candidate is looking for exam analysis and asked questions. Various coaching institutes will provide exam analysis for the same. We will update also SSC CGL (05-08- 2017 to 24-08-2017 ) Morning, Afternoon & Evening Shift asked GK Questions and Exam analysis on this page. SSC has changed exam pattern from this session. SSC introduce new phase i.e. Tier 3 and online examination mode.
- 1 SSC CGL Exam Analysis & Asked Questions (05 August to 24 August)
- 1.1 SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern and paper level (05 August to 24 August)
- 1.2 All Shift Date Wise Asked Questions- (Last Year 2016)
- 1.3 SSC CGL Tier 1 Morning Shift Asked Questions 29 August 2016
- 1.3.1 30 August SSC CGL Asked Questions
- 1.3.2 Evening Shift 30 August 2016 SSC CGL GK Questions
- 1.3.3 31 August Morning Shift Asked GK Questions
- 1.3.4 Afternoon Shift 31-08-2016 Asked Questions-
- 1.3.5 Evening Shift 31 August 2016 Asked GK
- 1.3.6 SSC CGL 01 September Morning Shift Asked Questions-
- 1.3.7 SSC CGL 02 September (I,II & III Shift) Asked Questions-
- 1.3.8 SSC CGL 02 September Afternoon Shift Asked Questions-
- 1.3.9 SSC 02 September Evening Shift Asked Questions-
- 1.3.10 SSC CGL 03 September Morning Shift Asked Questions-
- 1.3.11 SSC CGL 03 September Afternoon & Evening Shift Asked Questions-
- 1.4 Remaining Shift SSC CGL Asked GK Questions & Exam Analysis 2016
SSC CGL Exam Analysis & Asked Questions (05 August to 24 August)
SSC Tier 1 is conducting through online mode or CBT. While CBT stands for Computer Based Test. SSC is an important examination for graduate youth. It has various reputed posts i.e. Inspector, Sub Inspector. So a large number of candidate is appearing in this online test i.e. SSC CGL Tier 1 test. First time in history, SSC is going to conduct an online test for CGL recruitment.
In this page, we are sharing asked GK questions. These GK and GA questions are based on students memory so maybe not 100% accurate. So Various coaching institutes collect 05 August 24 August 2017 (I,II,III Shift) questions from their students. Exam Analysis of SSC CGL tier 1 Morning Shift will be prepared soon. It will be based on a number of students appeared question paper level and previous year papers.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern and paper level (05 August to 24 August)
|S.No||Subject||Questions||Paper Level & Good Attempt|
|1||General Awareness + General Knowledge||25||Hard|
|2||English||25||Moderate to Hard|
|Total||100||70 to 80 (Average Attempted)|
Total Time – 75 Minutes
Total Marks – 200
All Shift Date Wise Asked Questions- (Last Year 2016)
SSC CGL Tier 1 Asked Questions 27 August 2016
- The highest number of gold deposits found in which desert – Gobi Desert
- Who is the author of “A thing of beauty is a joy forever-John Keats
- What is Zeolite -Zeolites are hydrated aluminosilicate minerals made from interlinked tetrahedra of alumina (AlO4) and silica (SiO4).
- CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –(State govt. accounts. Central government accounts, Local bodies, government run companies)-Local bodies
- Which monument is called dream of stones- Martin luther king jr
- Siachen glacier dispute is between which two countries- India and Pakistan
- Highest source of air pollution in the world-Carbon monoxide
- Kakori conspiracy took place in which year-9 August 1925
- How many member need to start the proceeding of the houses of parliament-One-tenth of the total number of house
- Boiling point of water depends on- Atmospheric pressure
- First Woman governor of Independent India-Sarojini Naidu
- The Reason of Bubbles formation from liquid – Surface Tension
- Headquarter of FIFA-Zürich
- Which state has more literacy – Punjab, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Odisha-Mizoram,
- Components responsible for acid rain-Sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides
Asked GK Questions SSC CGL Tier 1 28 August Morning Shift
- Cause of sepoy mutiny? Ans-Hurting religious feelings of the sepoys
- Study of human mind called? Ans-Neuroscience
- Smallest part of brain? Ans- Mid brain
- Public litigation filed for? Ans-litigation for the protection of the public interest
- Place where soldiers live called? Ans-Fort / Battalion
- Blue color of ocean due to? Ans- Scattering of light
- Hriday scheme for what ? Ans-The scheme aims to preserve and revitalize soul of the heritage city
- Doctrine of lapse was introduced by ? Ans-Lord Dalhousie
- Who called Gandhiji Mahatma ? Ans-Rabindranath Tagore
- Ellora caves is near to which city ? Ans- Aurangabad
- .Excise duty is applied on ? Ans- Manufacturing product (Industries/ Factories)
- U.S parliament named as? Ans-Senate
- Golden revolution related to ? Ans-Horticulture development
- Charles Correa related to which field? Ans-Architect
SSC CGL Tier 1 Morning Shift Asked Questions 29 August 2016
- What is the purest form of Carbon?-Diamond
- Properties of x-ray?
- Who is the Coach of Indian cricket team?-Anil Kumble
- When government expenditure exceeds its revenue then it is called?-Budget deficit
- When does President address a joint sitting of parliament?
- Wide entry of sea or ocean is called as?
- Why planets do not twinkle?-They are closer to earth
- First women Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh?-Sucheta Kriplani
- What is the product formed when Sodium bicarbonate was heated?
- Another name of World Bank?-International Bank for
- Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)-First Indian to win Oscar award?-Bhanu Athaiya
- Mission Indradhanush is related to?
- Punjab draws water into canals from which river?-Sutlej River
- Silkworms eat which leaves?-Mulberry leaves
- Playing it my way autobiography of?-Sachin Tendulkar
30 August SSC CGL Asked Questions
- Who is called the blade runner?
- What is the full form of WEP?
- Unit of radioactive?-Curie
- United Nations established in which year?-. 24 October 1945
- First viceroy who died in India?- Lord Mayo
- Which county allows human euthanasia?- Netherlands
- Find Odd one? Agra, Darjeeling,Shimla, ooty- Agra
- Morphology of chromosome can be best observed in which stage of cell division?- Metaphase stage
- Euro Cup 2016 Winner is?-Portugal
- Maximum thorium reserve in which country?-India
- Which is called quicklime ?-Cao (Calcium oxide)
- When did french revolution begin?- 1789
- Which of the following range parallel to the Indian Coastline?
- Father of Abul Fazal?-Shail Mubarak
- Vande Mataram song has been taken from which Book?-Anandamath
- Which county allows human euthanasia?-. Netherlands
- What is the full form of WEP?- Wired Equivalent Privacy
Evening Shift 30 August 2016 SSC CGL GK Questions
- First Indian origin women go to space?- Kalpana Chawla
- Best way to treat non biodegradable waste?-Recycle
- Author of Meghdoot?-Kalidas Which is the cleanest form of energy?- Wind energy
- Device used in data link layer?-Bridges and switches.
- Which trees are found in social forestry?
- Vikram Shila University established by?-King Dharmapala
- Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi got which prize together?- Nobel Peace Prize
- Car while taking a turn experiences what kind of force?- Centripetal force
- First, battle of Panipat fought between Babar and?-Ibrahim Lodi
- SEBI is?-. Regulation Authority
- Sharda Act is related to?- Child Marriage
- Council of ministers can be sacked by President on the recommendation of the?-Governor of a state.
31 August Morning Shift Asked GK Questions
- India’s first carbon free state?-Himachal Pradesh
- India’s volcano is at?
- India shares longest International border with?- Bangladesh
- Energy travels from Sun to earth through?-radiation
- CK Naidu trophy associated with which sports?-Cricket
- Barren islands is in?
- FAST telescope installed in?-CHINA
- In IT failure of Kernel means?
- Highest gallantry award of peace?- Ashok Chakra
- Polio caused due to?
- People of Indus valley used to worship?
- Kovvada nuclear plant proposed to be set up in?-Andhra Pradesh
Afternoon Shift 31-08-2016 Asked Questions-
- Indira Gandhi who got Jnanpith Award belongs to which state –
- Under which Governor General was English education first brought to India?- Lord Macaulay
- Nanda Peak in which state?
- Longest islands is?
- Which curve shows the relationship between unemployment and rate of interest?
- World Bank accepts monitor from?
- Finance commission was set up by ?
- Nitric acid doesn’t react with (copper, iron, zinc or gold)
- Evaporation after high temperatures is followed by which kind of rainfall?
- Electric heater consists of which metal?
- Pellagra & Scurvy diseases caused due to deficiency of?
- Which committee under the Estimates Committee of Parliament is also called ‘twin sisters’? – Public Accounts Committee
Evening Shift 31 August 2016 Asked GK
- The term *tanka* introduced by which emperor? Ans. Iltutmish
- Excess production of red blood cells leads to disease?
- Virus in a program duplicates by the process?
- Spring balance works on the principle of?
- which city is called queen of Adriatic sea? Ans. Venice
- Zubin Mehta related to which field? Ans. music
- Father of Macro Economics? Ans. J.M. Keynes
- Leading producer of cocoa?
www.resultuniraj.co.in SMC Education Group
- 1st commonwealth games 1930 held in country? Ans. Canada
- Anemometer measures?
- Excess production of red blood cells leads to disease?
- Continental shelf- def was given. Term was to be chosen?
- Formic acid produced by? Ans. red ants
- Most reactive phosphorus type? Ans. white phosphorus
- First french factory established in India at? Ans. Surat, Masulipatam
- Jawaharlal Nehru award in the field of? Ans. international understanding
- First chancellor of Jamia Milia Islamic university?
- Tanka silver coin introduced by?
- Queen of Adriatic sea?
- Who issued silver coins?
- Patrons of Sangam literature?
SSC CGL 01 September Morning Shift Asked Questions-
- Which gas is responsible for the ozone depletion?-Chlorofluorocarbons
- Minimum natural disaster is caused by?
- Talikota war in which empire?- Vijayanagara Empire?
- Right to education through which amendment?- 86th
- Gas produced in bleaching powder?- Chlorine Gas
- Which gas is used as a coolant in refrigerator?-Ammonia
- Guru of Mahatma Gandhi?-Gopal Krishna Gokhale
- Dilwara famous temple belongs to which religion?- Jain
- Rio Summit is done for?
- Jawhar Lal Nehru award is given for?-International Understanding
- Largest island of world?- Greenland
- Transistor is used for?-amplify or switch electronic signals
- Who died while playing polo?- Qutb-ud-din Aibak
SSC CGL 02 September (I,II & III Shift) Asked Questions-
Morning Shift Asked Questions-
- Asbestos found maximum in which-country?- Russia
- Beighton cup is related to which game?-Hockey
- Nitrification is?- Ammonia is converted to nitrites
- Manchester of South India?- Coimbatore
- Kerala Soil is rich in?- Spices
- Who scored 1000 runs in an Innings?-Pranav Dhanawade
- largest irrigation plant in India?- Indira Gandhi canal
- Himalaya is a type of mountain?- Fold Mountain
- Three-month emergency in which country?- Turkey
- Who was the flag-bearer of India at Rio Olympic?- Abhinav Bindra
SSC CGL 02 September Afternoon Shift Asked Questions-
- Paper publish by Gandhi in Africa?-The Indian Opinion
- Smell of iodex balm is due to?
- White elephants are found in?- Thailand
- Which of the following games is included in Olympics?
- Where is sun temple?-Konark, Odisha
- Lines joining the same slope on earth?- Contour lines
- Group of interconnected islands?-Archipelago
- Why treaty of Purandhar was signed?- Treaty was signed between Jaisingh and Chhatrapati Shivaji
- Temple name which is damaged by fire in kerala?-Paravur temple at Kollam
- Who is known as frontier Gandhi?- Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
- Vinegar is known as?- Acetic acid
- Group of interconnected islands?- Archipelago
SSC 02 September Evening Shift Asked Questions-
- Where skill India is launched?-New Delhi
- Potassium permanganate is used as?- As an oxidant
- How many Rings in Olympic flag?- 5
- Major Energy generation in India is from?- Coal
- Encryption on Ashoka pillars written in?
- When Kharif crop is harvested?-October
- Seventh Olympics of which tennis player?- Leander Paes
- Type of good whose demand increases with income?- Normal Goods
- Same atomic number different mass numbers?- Isotopes
- Equality and fraternity taken from the?- French Revolution
- Not an official language of UNO?- Japanese
SSC CGL 03 September Morning Shift Asked Questions-
- Swar Jyanti Shahri rozgar Yojan related to?-Urban poverty
- bioremediation is?
- First Indian women to climb mount Everest?- Bachendri Pal.
- Bible of socialism is known as?
- Speaker submits resignation to whom?-Deputy Speaker
- Country to detonate its hydrogen bomb?-North Korea
- 0 kelvin equal to? –(-273.15 Celcius)
- Who regulates insurance in India?-(IRDAI )
- First session of INC was presided by?-Womesh Chandra Bonnerjee
- Who saidd din-e- elahi as something folly rather than wisdom?
- Who formed Forward bloc?-Subhash Chandra Bose
- Who is the father of green revolution?-MS Swaminathan
- First national park of India?-Jim Corbett National Park
SSC CGL 03 September Afternoon & Evening Shift Asked Questions-
- Transformer converts?- High Volage to low voltage and vice versa
- Gandhi didn’t favour?
- Aryabhatta and Kalidas in which emperor’s court?-Chandragupta
- What is bank rate?- the rate at which RBI gives loan to commercial banks
- Tenure of governor?-Five Years
- Green revolution affects most?- Wheat
- Who was not included in the boxing team of India in Rio?
- Who can remove the president from his post?-Parliament
- Bubble in blood, how will it affects the blood flow in body?-Air embolism in blood
- weight is maximum at?-poles
- Who was not associated with Gadar party?-As per option
- Ganga and Indus basin separated by?-Ambala
- Part of brain for understanding motor function?- Motor Cortex
- Project Sankalp for?- AIDS
- Andhra Pradesh new capital?- Amravati
- Highest Carbon percentage in which coal?- Anthracite
- Ujjawala Yojna related to?- Cooking fuel
- Method of calculating GDP?- Income approach
- Largest internet user in world?-China
- Outermost surface of Sun?- Corona
- Agriculture tax is removed by which government?-Karnataka
- Medical practitioner during Harshvardhan period?
- Who has the power to change ST casts?
Remaining Shift SSC CGL Asked GK Questions & Exam Analysis 2016
- 17 August 2017 Afternoon & Evening Shift Asked Questions
- SSC CGL Tier I (17 August 2017) Morning Shift Exam Analysis
- 18 August 2017 Morning Shift SSC CGL Exam Analysis
- 19 August 2017 SSC CGL Morning Shift Asked Questions
- SSC 19 August 2017 Afternoon & Evening Shift Exam Analysis
- 20 August 2017 Afternoon Shift GK Asked Questions & Exam Analysis
- SSC CGL 20 August 2017 Morning Shift Asked Questions
- 20 August 2017 SSC CGL Evening Shift Exam Analysis
- 21 August 2017 SSC CGL Morning Shift GK Asked Questions
- SSC CGL 21 August 2017 Afternoon Shift Exam Analysis
- 21 August 2017 SSC CGL Evening Shift Asked Questions
- 22 August 2017 Morning Shift Exam Analysis
- SSC CGL 22 August 2017Afternoon Shift GK Questions
- 22 August 2017 SSC CGL Evening Shift Exam Analysis
- 23 August 2017 SSC CGL Morning Shift Exam Analysis
- SSC CGL 23 August 2017 Afternoon Shift GK Asked Questions
- 23 August 2017 SSC CGL Evening Shift Exam Analysis
- 24 August 2017 SSC CGL Morning Shift Exam Analysis
- SSC CGL 24 August 2017 Afternoon Shift GK Asked Questions
- 24 August 2017 SSC CGL Evening Shift Exam Analysis
Exam Analysis SSC CGL 05 August to 24 August 2017
- SSC CGL 05 August 2017 Morning Shift GK Asked Questions
- 05 August 2017 SSC CGL Evening Shift Exam Analysis
- SSC CGL 06 August 2017 Morning Shift Asked Questions
- 06 August 2017 Evening Shift Asked Questions
- 08 August 2017 SSC CGL Morning Shift Asked Questions
- SSC CGL 08 August 2017 Evening Shift Exam Analysis
- 09 August 2017 SSC CGL Morning Shift Asked Questions
- Afternoon Shift SSC CGL 09 August 2017 Exam Analysis
- Evening Shift 09 August 2017 SSC CGL Asked Questions
- 10 August 2017 SSC CGL Exam Analysis
- SSC CGL 10 August 2017 Asked Questions
- Exam Analysis 10 August 2017 Evening Shift
- SSC CGL 11 August 2017 Morning Shift Exam Analysis
- Asked Questions SSC CGL 11 August 2017 Afternoon Shift
- 11 August 2017 SSC CGL Evening Shift GK Asked Questions
- SSC CGL 12 August 2017 (I,II & III Shift ) Asked Questions
- 16 August 2017 SSC Morning Shift Exam Analysis
- SSC CGL 16 August 2017 Afternoon & Evening Shift GK Questions
Thank you for the visit “SSC CGL Tier 1 Asked GK Questions 05 August to 24 August Morning & Evening Shift Exam Analysis 2017”. Please share this article on social networks. You can bookmark this page to get quick updates i.e. expected SSC CGL tier 1 cut-off marks, result date, tier 2 exam date etc.