SSC CGL Asked GK Questions & Exam Analysis (04 June to 19 June 2019, All Shifts) -Check out SSC CGL tier 1 (04-06-2019 to 19-06-2019) complete asked questions (GK, GA) and all shifts exam analysis by coaching institutes i.e. SSCAdda, Bankersadda Career Power, Career Launcher, Mahendra, Mother’s Jaipur, KD Campus, Paramount, Youvam etc एसएससी सीजीएल वर्ष 2019 में पूछे गए प्रश्नो को देखे
एसएमसी ऑनलाइन एजुकेशन ग्रूप आपकी सुविधा के लिए एसएससी प्री परीक्षा 04 June to 19 June 2019 तक आयोजित हुई परीक्षा के सभी पाली के अनुमानित प्रश्नो को डाल रही है जिन अभ्यर्थियो ने सामान्य ज्ञान के प्रश्नो का मिलान नही किया था, वे अपनी पाली के प्रश्नो के उत्तर नीचे दिए गये लिंक से देख सकते है, यह सूचना आपकी सुविधा के लिए है, आपको यह सूचना अच्छी लगे तो नीचे कॉमेंट्स बॉक्स मे ज़रूर बताए और अपने अन्य दोस्तो को भी भेजे-धन्यवाद
SSC CGL Tier 1 examination has been starting from 04 June to 19 June 2019. The Candidate is looking for exam analysis and asked questions. Various coaching institutes will provide exam analysis for the same. We will also update SSC CGL (04-06- 2019 to 19-06-2019 ) Morning, Afternoon & Evening Shift asked GK Questions and Exam analysis on this page. SSC has changed exam pattern from this session. SSC introduce new phase i.e. Tier 3 and online examination mode.
- 1 SSC CGL Exam Analysis & Asked Questions (04 June to 19 June 2019)
- 1.1 SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern and paper level (04 June to 19 June 2019)
- 1.2 All Shift Date Wise Asked Questions- (Last Year)
- 1.3 SSC CGL Tier 1 Morning Shift Asked Questions
- 1.3.1 August SSC CGL Asked Questions
- 1.3.2 Evening Shift SSC CGL GK Questions
- 1.3.3 Morning Shift Asked GK Questions
- 1.3.4 Afternoon Shift Asked Questions-
- 1.3.5 Evening Shift Asked GK
- 1.3.6 SSC CGL Morning Shift Asked Questions-
- 1.3.7 SSC CGL (I, II & III Shift) Asked Questions-
- 1.3.8 SSC CGL Afternoon Shift Asked Questions-
- 1.3.9 SSC Evening Shift Asked Questions-
- 1.3.10 SSC CGL Morning Shift Asked Questions-
- 1.3.11 SSC CGL Afternoon & Evening Shift Asked Questions-
SSC CGL Exam Analysis & Asked Questions (04 June to 19 June 2019)
SSC Tier 1 is conducting through online mode or CBT. While CBT stands for Computer Based Test. SSC is an important examination for graduate youth. It has various reputed posts i.e. Inspector, Sub Inspector. So a large number of candidate is appearing in this online test i.e. SSC CGL Tier 1 test. First time in history, SSC is going to conduct an online test for CGL recruitment.
In this page, we are sharing asked GK questions. These GK and GA questions are based on students memory so maybe not 100% accurate. So Various coaching institutes collect 04 June to 19 June 2019 (I, II, III Shift) questions from their students. Exam Analysis of SSC CGL tier 1 Morning Shift will be prepared soon. It will be based on a number of students appeared question paper level and previous year papers.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern and paper level (04 June to 19 June 2019)
|S.No||Subject||Questions||Paper Level & Good Attempt|
|1||General Awareness + General Knowledge||25||Hard|
|2||English||25||Moderate to Hard|
|Total||100||70 to 80 (Average Attempted)|
Total Time – 75 Minutes
Total Marks – 200
All Shift Date Wise Asked Questions- (Last Year)
SSC CGL Tier 1 Asked Questions-
- The highest number of gold deposits found in which desert – Gobi Desert
- Who is the author of “A thing of beauty is a joy forever-John Keats
- What is Zeolite -Zeolites are hydrated aluminosilicate minerals made from interlinked tetrahedra of alumina (AlO4) and silica (SiO4).
- CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –(State govt. accounts. Central government accounts, Local bodies, government-run companies)-Local bodies
- Which monument is called dream of stones- Martin Luther king jr
- Siachen glacier dispute is between which two countries- India and Pakistan
- The highest source of air pollution in the world-Carbon monoxide
- Kakori conspiracy took place in which year-9 August 1925
- How many members need to start the proceeding of the houses of parliament-One-tenth of the total number of house
- The boiling point of water depends on- Atmospheric pressure
- First Woman governor of Independent India-Sarojini Naidu
- The Reason of Bubbles formation from liquid – Surface Tension
- Headquarter of FIFA-Zürich
- Which state has more literacy – Punjab, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Odisha-Mizoram,
- Components responsible for acid rain-Sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides
Asked GK Questions SSC CGL Tier 1 June Morning Shift
- Cause of sepoy mutiny? Ans-Hurting religious feelings of the sepoys
- Study of human mind called? Ans-Neuroscience
- The smallest part of the brain? Ans- Mid brain
- Public litigation filed for? Ans-litigation for the protection of the public interest
- Place where soldiers live called? Ans-Fort / Battalion
- The blue color of the ocean due to? Ans- Scattering of light
- Hriday scheme for what? Ans-The scheme aims to preserve and revitalize soul of the heritage city
- The doctrine of lapse was introduced by? Ans-Lord Dalhousie
- Who called Gandhiji Mahatma? Ans-Rabindranath Tagore
- Ellora caves are near to which city? Ans- Aurangabad
- .Excise duty is applied on? Ans- Manufacturing product (Industries/ Factories)
- U.S parliament named as? Ans-Senate
- Golden revolution related to? Ans-Horticulture development
- Charles Correa related to which field? Ans-Architect
SSC CGL Tier 1 Morning Shift Asked Questions
- What is the purest form of Carbon?-Diamothe nd
- Pan properties of the x-ray?
- Who is the Coach of Indian cricket team?-Anil Kumble
- When government expenditure exce,eds its revenue, then it is called?-Budget deficit
- When does President address a joint sitting of parliament?
- Wide entry of sea or ocean is called as?
- Why planets do not twinkle?-They are closer to earth
- First women Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh?-Sucheta Kriplani
- What is the product formed when Sodium bicarbonate was heated?
- Another name of World Bank?-International Bank for
- Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)-First Indian to win Oscar award?-Bhanu Athaiya
- Mission Indradhanush is related to?
- Punjab draws water into canals from which. river?-Sutlej River
- Silkworms eat which leaves?-Mulberry leaves
- Playing it my way autobiography of?-Sachin Tendulkar
August SSC CGL Asked Questions
- Who is called the blade runner?
- What is the full form of WEP?
- Unit of radioactive?-Curie
- United Nations established in which year?-. 24 October 1945
- First viceroy who died in India?- Lord Mayo
- Which county allows human euthanasia?- Netherlands
- Find Odd one? Agra, Darjeeling, Shimla, Ooty- Agra
- Morphology of chromosome can be best observed in which stage of cell division?- Metaphase stage
- Euro Cup 2016 Winner is?-Portugal
- Maximum thorium reserve in which country?-India
- Which is called quicklime ?-Cao (Calcium oxide)
- When did French revolution begin?- 1789
- Which of the following range parallel to the Indian Coastline?
- Father of Abul Fazal?-Shail Mubarak
- Vande Mataram song has been taken from which Book?-Anandamath
- Which county allows human euthanasia?-. Netherlands
- What is the full form of WEP?- Wired Equivalent Privacy
Evening Shift SSC CGL GK Questions
- First Indian origin women go to space?- Kalpana Chawla
- Best way to treat non biodegradable waste?-Recycle
- Author of Meghdoot?-Kalidas Which is the cleanest form of energy?- Wind energy
- A device used in data link layer?-Bridges and switches.
- Which trees are found in social forestry?
- Vikram Shila University established by?-King Dharmapala
- Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi got which prize together?- Nobel Peace Prize
- Car while taking a turn experiences what kind of force?- Centripetal force
- First, the battle of Panipat fought between Babar and?-Ibrahim Lodi
- SEBI is?-. Regulation Authority
- Sharda Act is related to?- Child Marriage
- Council of ministers can be sacked by President on the recommendation of the?-Governor of a state.
Morning Shift Asked GK Questions
- India’s first carbon-free state?-Himachal Pradesh
- India’s volcano is at?
- India shares longest International border with?- Bangladesh
- Energy travels from Sun to earth through?-radiation
- CK Naidu trophy associated with which sports?-Cricket
- Is Barren islands in?
- FAST telescope installed in?-CHINA
- In IT failure of Kernel means?
- Highest gallantry award of peace?- Ashok Chakra
- Did polio cause due to?
- People of Indus valley used to worship?
- Kovvada nuclear plant proposed to be set up in?-Andhra Pradesh
Afternoon Shift Asked Questions-
- Indira Gandhi who got Jnanpith Award belongs to which state –
- Under which Governor-General was English education first brought to India?- Lord Macaulay
- Nanda Peak in which state?
- Longest islands are?
- Which curve shows the relationship between unemployment and rate of interest?
- World Bank accepts monitor from?
- Finance commission was set up by?
- Nitric acid doesn’t react with (copper, iron, zinc or gold)
- Evaporation after high temperatures is followed by which kind of rainfall?
- Electric heater consists of which metal?
- Pellagra & Scurvy diseases caused due to deficiency of?
- Which committee under the Estimates Committee of Parliament is also called ‘twin sisters’? – Public Accounts Committee
Evening Shift Asked GK
- The term *tanka* introduced by which emperor? Ans. Iltutmish
- Excess production of red blood cells leads to disease?
- Virus in a program duplicates by the process?
- Spring balance works on the principle of?
- Which city is called the queen of Adriatic sea? Ans. Venice
- Zubin Mehta related to which field? Ans. music
- Father of Macro Economics? Ans. J.M. Keynes
- Leading producer of cocoa?
www.www.resultuniraj.co.in -SMC Education Group
- 1st commonwealth gamethe s 1930 held in the country? Ans. Canada
- Anemometer measures?
- Excess production of red blood cells leads to disease?
- Continental shelf- def was given. Was term to be chosen?
- Formic acid produced by? Ans. red ants
- Most reactive phosphorus type? Ans. white phosphorus
- First french factory established in India at? Ans. Surat, Masulipatam
- Jawaharlal Nehru award in the field of? Ans. international understanding
- First chancellor of Jamia Milia Islamic university?
- Tanka silver coin introduced by?
- Queen of Adriatic sea?
- Who issued silver coins?
- Patrons of Sangam literature?
SSC CGL Morning Shift Asked Questions-
- Which gas is responsible for the ozone depletion?-Chlorofluorocarbons
- Minimum natural disaster is caused by?
- Talikota war in which empire?- Vijayanagara Empire?
- Right to education through which amendment?- 86th
- Gas produced in bleaching powder?- Chlorine Gas
- Which gas is used as a coolant in refrigerator?-Ammonia
- Guru of Mahatma Gandhi?-Gopal Krishna Gokhale
- Dilwara famous temple belongs to which religion?- Jain
- Rio Summit is done for?
- Jawhar Lal Nehru award is given for?-International Understanding
- Largest island of world?- Greenland
- Transistor is used for?-amplify or switch electronic signals
- Who died while playing polo?- Qutb-ud-din Aibak
SSC CGL (I, II & III Shift) Asked Questions-
Morning Shift Asked Questions-
- Asbestos found maximum in which-country?- Russia
- Beighton cup is related to which game?-Hockey
- Nitrification is?- Ammonia is converted to nitrites
- Manchester of South India?- Coimbatore
- Kerala Soil is rich in?- Spices
- Who scored 1000 runs in an Innings?-Pranav Dhanawade
- largest irrigation plant in India?- Indira Gandhi canal
- Himalaya is a type of mountain?- Fold Mountain
- Three-month emergency in which country?- Turkey
- Who was the flag-bearer of India at Rio Olympic?- Abhinav Bindra
SSC CGL Afternoon Shift Asked Questions-
- Paper publish by Gandhi in Africa?-The Indian Opinion
- Smell of iodex balm is due to?
- White elephants are found in?- Thailand
- Which of the following games is included in Olympics?
- Where is sun temple?-Konark, Odisha
- Lines joining the same slope on earth?- Contour lines
- Group of interconnected islands?-Archipelago
- Why treaty of Purandhar was signed?- Treaty was signed between Jaisingh and Chhatrapati Shivaji
- Temple name which is damaged by fire in kerala?-Paravur temple at Kollam
- Who is known as frontier Gandhi?- Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
- Vinegar is known as?- Acetic acid
- Group of interconnected islands?- Archipelago
SSC Evening Shift Asked Questions-
- Where skill India is launched?-New Delhi
- Potassium permanganate is used as?- As an oxidant
- How many Rings in Olympic flag?- 5
- Major Energy generation in India is from?- Coal
- Encryption on Ashoka pillars written in?
- When Kharif crop is harvested?-October
- Seventh Olympics of which tennis player?- Leander Paes
- Type of good whose demand increases with income?- Normal Goods
- Same atomic number different mass numbers?- Isotopes
- Equality and fraternity taken from the?- French Revolution
- Not an official language of UNO?- Japanese
SSC CGL Morning Shift Asked Questions-
- Swar Jyanti Shahri rozgar Yojan related to?-Urban poverty
- bioremediation is?
- First Indian women to climb mount Everest?- Bachendri Pal.
- Bible of socialism is known as?
- Speaker submits resignation to whom?-Deputy Speaker
- Country to detonate its hydrogen bomb?-North Korea
- 0 kelvin equal to? –(-273.15 Celcius)
- Who regulates insurance in India?-(IRDAI )
- First session of INC was presided by?-Womesh Chandra Bonnerjee
- Who saidd din-e- elahi as something folly rather than wisdom?
- Who formed Forward bloc?-Subhash Chandra Bose
- Who is the father of green revolution?-MS Swaminathan
- First national park of India?-Jim Corbett National Park
SSC CGL Afternoon & Evening Shift Asked Questions-
- Transformer converts?- High Volage to low voltage and vice versa
- Gandhi didn’t favour?
- Aryabhatta and Kalidas in which emperor’s court?-Chandragupta
- What is bank rate?- the rate at which RBI gives loan to commercial banks
- Tenure of governor?-Five Years
- Green revolution affects most?- Wheat
- Who was not included in the boxing team of India in Rio?
- Who can remove the president from his post?-Parliament
- Bubble in blood, how will it affects the blood flow in body?-Air embolism in blood
- weight is maximum at?-poles
- Who was not associated with Gadar party?-As per option
- Ganga and Indus basin separated by?-Ambala
- Part of brain for understanding motor function?- Motor Cortex
- Project Sankalp for?- AIDS
- Andhra Pradesh new capital?- Amravati
- Highest Carbon percentage in which coal?- Anthracite
- Ujjawala Yojna related to?- Cooking fuel
- Method of calculating GDP?- Income approach
- Largest internet user in world?-China
- Outermost surface of Sun?- Corona
- Agriculture tax is removed by which government?-Karnataka
- Medical practitioner during Harshvardhan period?
- Who has the power to change ST casts?
Thank you for the visit “SSC CGL Tier 1 Asked GK Questions 04 June to 19 June 2019 Morning & Evening Shift Exam Analysis 2019”. Please share this article on social networks. You can bookmark this page to get quick updates i.e. expected SSC CGL tier 1 cut-off marks, result date, tier 2 exam date etc.