SPA Delhi UG and PG Admission 2021, The School of Planning and Architecture has invited Under & Post Graduate Courses Admission Form 2021, Students can check SPA Delhi Admission Important Dates Schedule 2021, SPA Delhi Official website-http://spa.ac.in/
The School of Planning and Architecture is situated in Delhi. Those candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria and have a good score in JEE Mains can apply for admission. We will provide various important details regarding the SPA Delhi UG and PG Admission. Read the full article so that you do not miss any detail mentioned in the article.
- 1 SPA Delhi List of Courses:
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of SPA Delhi Admission:
- 1.2 Details about Application Form:
- 1.3 SPA Delhi Application Fee:
SPA Delhi List of Courses:
- Undergraduate Courses (B.Plan. and B.Arch.)
- Postgraduate Courses (Master of Planning, Master of Landscape Architecture, Master of Architecture & Master of Building Engineering and Management)
- Ph.D. degree in different departments
Eligibility Criteria of SPA Delhi Admission:
- The candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- They should be class 12 pass from science stream with Mathematics as a subject.
- They must have secured at least 50 per cent marks in qualifying examination.
- They should have a minimum age of 17 years.
Details about Application Form:
- The application form will be released in both online and offline mode.
- The students must read the information brochure very carefully before filling the application form.
- Then, the students must visit the official website of SPA, viz., http://spa.ac.in for filling up the form.
- Next, they must provide all the required information in the application form such as personal details, communication details, educational details, etc. and then they must upload their scanned photo and sign along with the required documents which includes results of class 10 and class 12, score card of CEED or GATE exam, experience certificate, results of Bachelor degree and Passing certificate of diploma exam.
- Then, they must pay the application fee.
- After that, they must submit the form but before that they must check all the provided information carefully as they will be unable to change any information once the form is submitted.
SPA Delhi Application Fee:
- The application fee should be paid though credit card, debit card, internet banking or via Demand Draft in favour of SPA which will be payable in New Delhi at any UCO Bank Branch.
- The application fee of 1000 rupees is needed to be paid by the candidates.
We have tried to give you various important details associated with the SPA Delhi UG and PG Admission. In case of any further query, please contact us by commenting your query in the comment box. We will try to give a solution to your query as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions for SPA Delhi Admission 2021
In which mode can the application form be filled up?
The application form can be filled up in both offline as well as online mode.
How can the application form be filled up?
The application form can be filled up by visiting the website http://spa.ac.in.
What is the minimum age for admission?
The minimum age limit for admission is 17 years.
Can a student appearing for class 12 apply for the UG courses?
No, a student must have passed class 12 for being able to apply for the UG courses.