Sikkim Government College Admission 2021, Sikkim Government College has released UG & PG Courses Admission 2021, Candidates apply online form before the last date, Sikkim Government College Admission Important Dates Schedule 2021
The Sikkim Government College provides admission to the students in various UG and PG courses which includes B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., Bachelor of Vocation for Software Development and Pharmaceutical Science, M.A. in Economics, English, History, M.Sc. in Physics and Mathematics.
Many students apply for getting admitted to this college. We will provide some details related to the Sikkim Government College Admission 2021 through this article. So, read this article till the end for all the information.
- 1 Important Dates of Sikkim Government College:
- 1.1 Sikkim Government College Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.2 Application Process of New Admission :
- 1.3 Reservation Criteria:
- 1.4 Counselling of Sikkim Government College:
- 1.5 FAQs for Sikkim Government College 2021
Important Dates of Sikkim Government College:
|01||Start date for online registration||In the Second week of August 2021|
|02||Last date for online registration||In August 2021|
|03||Last date for application fee payment||In the Third week of August 2021|
|04||Date of first merit list release||In September 2021|
|05||Online joining of the students||In the Second week of September 2021|
|06||Confirmation from the committee of College Admission||In September 2021|
|07||Check the joining status of the first merit list||In the Third week of September 2021|
|08||Date of second merit list release||In the Fourth week of September 2021|
|09||Date of re-registration||In the First week of October 2021|
|10||Date of third merit list release||In the Second week of October 2021|
|11||Online Joining||In October 2021|
|12||Confirmation from the committee of College Admission||In the Fourth week of October 2021|
|13||Joining Status of the third merit list||In October 2021|
|14||Date of online admission and counselling||In November 2021|
Sikkim Government College Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have scored a minimum of 60 percent marks in the qualifying exam in Arts and Commerce stream.
- The candidates who do not have a residential certificate of Sikkim must have scored a minimum of 70 per cent marks in the qualifying exam.
Application Process of New Admission :
- At first, the candidates must visit the official website sgcregistration.com.
- Then, they must do their registration after which they will receive login ID and password.
- After that, they will be able to fill up the application form by logging through their login ID and password.
- Next, they should fill up all the required details and upload all the documents that will be asked for in the application form carefully.
- Finally, they are required to submit the form after which their application number will be given to them.
Sikkim Government College Admission Merit List:
The merit list will be made on the basis of candidates’ category and percentage of marks scored in the qualifying exam. The best of 5 marks of the candidates will be considered in case of the students of CBSE whereas the best of 4 marks of the candidates will be considered in case of the students of ISC.
There will be 85 per cent seat reservation for the candidates Certificate of Identification or are Subject of Sikkim, 10 per cent seat reservation for the candidates having the residential certificate, 5 per cent seat reservation for the candidates who belong to the category of government officials (non local), CPMF transferred, Army Personnel or are working in the state during admission period and 3 per cent seat reservation for the candidates who are differently abled.
Counselling of Sikkim Government College:
According to the schedule, counselling will be held at Nar Bahadur Bhandari Degree College’s auditorium at Tadong. The candidates must reach the venue at the given schedule which they will receive via message on their registered mobile number. They must carry the below mentioned documents during counselling-
- Migration or Character or Transfer Certificate
- 4 Colored Photo (Passport Size)
- Original copy of Demand Draft (in case the payment is done offline)
- Result and Admit Card of Class 10 and Class 12
- Application Form’s downloaded copy
- Category Certificate (for minor candidates father’s certificate must be provided)
- Disability Certificate’s original and attested copy
We have tried our best to provide various important information regarding the Sikkim Government College Admission 2021 through this article. Please share your views about the article via your precious comments.
FAQs for Sikkim Government College 2021
When will the online registration start?
The online registration is expected to start from the 2nd week of August 2021.
When will the admission be held?
The admission is expected to be held in the month of November 2021.
Is there any reservation provided in the admission of the students?
Yes, reservation is provided to the students belonging to various categories.
Can the application be done offline?
No, the application cannot be done offline. It can be done online only.