SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023, Sanjay Gandhi Medical Science Institute has released an advertisement for Nursing 905 Vacancies 2023, Candidates Can Check SGPGI Vacancy Eligibility Criteria & Selection process, SGPGI Staff Nurse Bharti Online form last date 25th January 2023,
SGPGI – Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences which is a teaching and research institute located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, is recruiting for the position of Nursing Staff, also known as ‘Sister Grade–II’ previously. For this the detailed recruitment notification is already released on the website for hiring 905 Nursing Staff post, that comes under Group B position.
All the eligible candidates who wish to serve in medical line can now submit the applications online at https://sgpgims.org.in/ as the application link for the post is already active. For further details about the SGPGI Nursing Staff recruitment 2023 eligibility, age, fees, and application details, read the below article completely.
- 1 Overview of SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- 1.1 Vacancy Details of Sanjay Gandhi Institute Nurse Recruitment 2023
- 1.2 Education Details of SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Bharti 2203:
- 1.3 Application Fee details of SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Posts:
- 1.4 SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Notification Age Criteria:
- 1.5 Age relaxation details:
- 1.6 Selection Process for Nursing Officer Recruitment SGPGI 2023:
- 1.7 Steps to Apply for SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023:
- 1.8 Important Links to Note:
- 1.9 FAQs for SGPGI Uttar Pradesh Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023
Overview of SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
|Recruiting Organization||SGPGI – Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|State Hiring||Uttar Pradesh|
|Notification Date||3rd January 2023|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Post Group||Group B|
|Application State Date||5th January 2023|
|Application End Date||25th January 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Exam Language||English Only|
|Written test date||To be notified|
|Admit Card Release date||To be notified|
Vacancy Details of Sanjay Gandhi Institute Nurse Recruitment 2023
Below is the break-up of 905 vacancy details of SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment. And from the below vacancies, there is 4% reservation for PwD candidates, 5% for Ex-servicemen, 20% for female candidates, and another 2% for the dependents for freedom fighters.
|Category Name||Vacancy Details|
Education Details of SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Bharti 2203:
|Post Name||Education Details|
|Nursing Officer||Candidate must have completed B.Sc nursing or B.Sc Honors from any recognized university AND must have registered as Nurse & Midwife in Indian nursing council or State nursing council. OR |
Candidate must have completed Diploma in nursing course from any Indian nursing board AND should have registered in any State or Indian nursing council.
should have at least 2 years experience of working in a hospital of 50+ beds as nurse.
Application Fee details of SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Posts:
|Candidate Category||Application Fees|
SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Notification Age Criteria:
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
Age relaxation details:
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC category – 5 years
- For physically disabled candidates – up to 15 years
- For Ex-servicemen – refer the notification (depends on years of service)
Selection Process for Nursing Officer Recruitment SGPGI 2023:
Selection will be done through a CBT based written test, which will be of 2 hours duration. Below is the brief exam pattern. There will be 1 mark for each correct answer, and negative marking of 1/3 for each incorrect answer. Also refer the link given below for details on exam pattern and syllabus covered.
|Section Name||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Nursing Subject Knowledge||60||60|
Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in written test to be eligible for next process – for General/OBC/EWS (50%), and for SC/ST (45%).
Steps to Apply for SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023:
- Visit official website of SGPGI – https://sgpgims.org.in/
- On the Home Page, below the recruitment notification named “Post -Nursing Officer – (Advt. No. I-68/Rectt/2022-23)”, click on Apply Online option
- Now you will be re-directed to the application form – register to the portal and start application
- Complete all the personal details and education details section, upload the required documents
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature, pay the fees and submit the application
Important Links to Note:
|SGPGI Website Link||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification Link||Click Here|
|Direct Application Link||Click Here|
|Exam Syllabus Link||Click Here|
FAQs for SGPGI Uttar Pradesh Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023
What is the total number of vacancies of Group B Nursing Officer?
As of now total vacancy number is 905.
Will there be any personal interview conducted for this recruitment?
No, notification doesn’t states any personal interview round in recruitment process.
What is the total number of marks allotted for Nursing Subject in written test?
Nursing Subject weighs the 60 marks out of 100 marks in total.
What is the applications submitting deadline for SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment?
Applications can be submitted from 5th January to 25th January 2023.