SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022, SC Post Matric Scholarship Apply Online, SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Application Form, SC Post Matric Scholarship Status, SC/ST Scholarship Registration, How to apply for SC Post-Matric Scholarship Registration Form 2022,
SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022 is a centrally funded scheme launched by the Central Government and administered by state governments and union territories. Financial assistance to scheduled caste students is offered under this scheme at the post-matric level so that they can continue their education without financial constraints.
It should be noted that the scheme is only available in India for obtaining an education. The government of the state where the applicant lives permanently awards this program. This scheme has a total of 4200 slots available. SC students pursuing studies beyond the 12th grade will be eligible for scholarships under this program.
- 1 SC Post Matric Scholarship Form Important Details
- 1.1 Objective Of SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- 1.2 Benefits And Features Of SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- 1.3 Scholarship Amount Under SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- 1.4 Some Important Provisions Of The Scheme
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria Of SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- 1.6 Visit Official website.
- 1.7 Click to New Registration
- 1.8 Fill all the Details
- 1.9 Log in through your Student Registration ID
- 1.10 Fill all the Required details.
- 1.11 Upload the Documents
- 1.12 Submit the form.
- 1.13 What is Post Matric Scholarship for SC?
- 1.14 What is the Purpose of SC Post Matric Scholarship ?
- 1.15 How can apply to SC Post Matric Scholarship?
- 1.16 What is the Eligibility to apply in SC Post Matric Scholarship?
SC Post Matric Scholarship Form Important Details
All information related to the SC Post Matric Scholarship is given below.
Handwritten Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
|Name of the Scheme||SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Central government|
|Objective of Scheme||To provide scholarship to scheduled caste students|
|Beneficiary||Schedule caste Students|
Both the state and federal governments have implemented numerous programs to encourage education. These programs are often initiated based on income requirements, and other times based on the student’s category. As a result, the government has launched the SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022 to promote education among all students in the country.
Objective Of SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022’s key goal is to offer scholarships to all students who are members of a scheduled caste and are unable to fund their education due to financial constraints. All scheduled caste students would receive financial assistance if the scheme is implemented successfully.
Every student would be able to exercise their fundamental right to education.SC students seeking education beyond the 12th grade will be included under this program. This scheme would include all organizations that have been informed by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Evaluation
It should be noted that only students whose parents’ total income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 800000 are eligible for the SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022. The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will review the scheme’s success every three years.
All states that enact this scheme will be required to track the scheme’s physical and financial results. States must also report to the federal government on their financial and physical development. The state government must keep track of all of the student’s year-by-year details in order to renew the scholarship.
SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 4 Crore Students To Get Benefit
The central government approved a total of Rs 59,048 crore for the scheme on December 24, 2020. The Central Government will contribute Rs 35,534 crore out of the total of Rs 59,048 crore, accounting for 60% of the total. The state government will spend the remaining funds.
The current committed liability scheme will be replaced by this initiative. The state governments were only receiving 11 percent of the assistance sum from the central government under the SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme due to the current dedicated liability regime, resulting in its cancellation.
In the next five years, the central government will invest 60% of the overall assistance amount under the Scheme. Around 4 crore students will benefit from this program. The benefit sum will be transferred directly into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts through direct benefit transfer through the Aadhaar activated payment mechanism under this scheme. The social audit will also take place in order to improve the Scheme’s control process.
SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Implementation
The state government must develop guidelines to determine the eligibility of beneficiaries and institutions in order to effectively enforce the SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022. The state government will be reimbursed by the federal government for the entire cost of the project. Every year in May-June, the scheme will be announced. Both students who are from another state and are studying in that state can receive scholarships from the state to which they belong.
Benefits And Features Of SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- The SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme is a government-sponsored program that began in the year 2000.
- This program will implement by the state government.
- The scheme provides financial aid to students from scheduled castes.
- This financial aid is only available to post-matriculated students.
- Students will continue their education despite financial difficulties thanks to this program.
- Applicants may only use the scheme to further their education in India.
- The scholarship is fund by the government of the applicant’s home state.
- The scheme is only available to students whose parent’s annual income does not exceed Rs 800,000.
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will review the scheme’s success every three years.
- The states must develop criteria to determine whether or not recipients and institutions are eligible for this program.
- The state government will obtain funding from the federal government to help pay for this scheme.
- The Scheme has a total of 4200 slots available.
- SC students seeking education above the 12th grade will include under the program.
- The program will include all institutions that have information from the Ministry of Social Justice.
- This scholarship will award to a recipient and will continue until the course will complete.
Scholarship Amount Under SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
|Living Expenses||Rs 3000/- per month per student|
|Books and stationary||Rs 5000/- per annum per student|
|For Computer/Laptop||Rs 45000/- one-time assistance|
|Full Tuition Fees(including non-refundable charges)||Rs 2 lakh per annum for students studying in private sector institutions and Rs 3.72 lakh per annum for private sector flying club|
Some Important Provisions Of The Scheme
- All institutions must include the SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022 silent features in their prospectus.
- The central government is planning to operate entirely online.
- This online portal will check for citizenship, caste status, Aadhaar verification, and timely delivery of assistance.
- Students can apply for scholarships through the National Scholarship Portal.
- The applications will check by the institutes on the NSP portal.
- All institutions must adhere to the number of slots allotted to them.
- The new applicants will choose based on their performance in the entrance test.
- Before sending it to the ministry, the institution can double-check all of the information.
- In the first year, students must buy a computer or laptop.
- When applying for the scholarship, students must request a bill of purchase.
- If any organization will find in violation of the scheme’s provisions, it will denotify.
- If an institution de-notifies, the scholarship will be open to SC students who have already been accepted under this scheme until the end of the course.
Eligibility Criteria Of SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent Indian resident.
- The applicant must be a post-matriculated student and a member of the SC group.
- If the number of applications received exceeds the number of available slots, the government will award scholarships to the best candidates on the basis of merit.
- If there are several students with the same marks, the scholarship will award to the student who comes from a lower-income family.
- 30% of the available slots will reserve for SC female students.
- Only two students from a single family are eligible for the program.
- The income of the applicant’s parents does not exceed Rs 800,000.
- The scholarship will terminate if the recipient is not promoted to the next semester or class.
Required Documents To Apply For SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- ID card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Bank details
Online Application Procedure Of SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
Visit Official website.
Click to New Registration
Fill all the Details
Log in through your Student Registration ID
Fill all the Required details.
Upload the Documents
Submit the form.
Offline Application Procedure Of SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
Steps to fill application form offline are given below.
- Go to the scheme’s relevant department.
- You must now obtain an application form for the Scheme from the appropriate department.
- After that, you must complete all of the necessary fields in this form.
- Now you must insert all of the required documents.
- You must then apply this form to the same agency.