SBI Recruitment 2023 for Retired Bank Staff 1438 Vacancy, SBI has released an advertisement for Retired Bank Staff 1438 vacancies 2023, Candidates can Check SBI Retired Bank Staff Selection Process 2023, SBI Retired Bank Staff Online form last date 31 January 2023,
As per the Advertisement number CRPD/RS/2022-23/29, a detailed recruitment notification was released by the Central Recruitment and Promotion Department of State Bank of India. Through this recruitment, plan is to recruit the retired bank staff of SBI, for different positions under Collection Facilitator that required field expertise.
In the earlier notification released on 22nd December, application last date was 12th January, which is now extended. So here is one more chance for the aspirants to submit the online applications today at https://sbi.co.in/. For any assistance regarding the application process, eligibility details, fees, and selection steps, go through the below article.
- 1 Overview of SBI Retired Bank Staff Recruitment 2023
- 1.1 Vacancy Details of State Bank of India Retired Staff Recruitment 2023:
- 1.2 Education Details of SBI Retired Bank Staff Posts 2023:
- 1.3 SBI Retired Bank Staff Bharti 2203 Age Criteria:
- 1.4 Selection Process of Retired SBI Bank Staff Recruitment:
- 1.5 Pay Scale Details:
- 1.6 Application Steps for SBI Retired Bank Staff Recruitment 2023
- 1.7 Important Links of this Recruitment:
- 1.8 FAQs for SBI Recruitment of Retired Bank Staff Bharti 2023
Overview of SBI Retired Bank Staff Recruitment 2023
|Hiring Organization name||SBI – State Bank of India|
|Notification date||22nd December 2022|
|Hiring State||All States in India|
|Hiring Type||Retired community Hiring|
|Post Name||Different posts under Collection facilitator|
|Who is Eligible?||SBI Retired Staff|
|Application Start Date||22nd December 2022|
|Application End Date||31st January 2023|
|Selection Process||Short listingInterviewMerit List|
|Admit Card for Interview||To Be Notified|
Vacancy Details of State Bank of India Retired Staff Recruitment 2023:
Selected candidates will be given the designation of Collection facilitator, along with sub post names, So below is the post wise vacancy details of total 1438 seats.
|Post Name||Total Seats|
|Collection Facilitator – Clerical Staff||498|
|Collection Facilitator – JMGS–I||291|
|Collection Facilitator – MMGS-II||507|
|Collection Facilitator – MMGS-III||142|
Education Details of SBI Retired Bank Staff Posts 2023:
As the hiring is for retired staff of SBI, there is no particular education criteria required for this post. However, the applicants must have relevant skills and experience in the field or post applying for.
SBI Retired Bank Staff Bharti 2203 Age Criteria:
|Minimum Age||58 Years|
|Maximum Age||63 Years|
However, any applicants who voluntarily retired/ resigned/ suspended or left the Bank otherwise before the official retirement are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Selection Process of Retired SBI Bank Staff Recruitment:
Selection of the candidates will be done through 3 rounds as explained below.
Shortlisting of applications – Detailed scrutiny of the applications will be done, and applicants are further short listed basis the relevant experience and skills required for the post.
Interview – Applicants whose name appears in the shortlisted PDF, should move for the Interview round which will be held for 100 marks.
Merit List – A merit list – State wise/category wise/zone wise will be prepared based on the marks obtained in Interview round. And the candidates who appear in first 50% of the merit list will be appointed immediately, and another 50% will be on waiting list (who will be called as and when required).
Pay Scale Details:
|Post Name||Salary Range|
|MMGS-II & MMGS-III||Rs.40,000/-|
Application Steps for SBI Retired Bank Staff Recruitment 2023
- Applications must be submitted only through the SBI Career portal which is https://sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings
- Under “Current Openings” option choose the post name “ENGAGEMENT OF RETIRED BANK OFFICERS/STAFF OF SBI & e-ABs ON CONTRACT BASIS”.
- Below the post name, click on the online application form link
- All the important instructions of the recruitment will be shown on page, read and click proceed
- Register if new user, login if returning user
- Fill the application form with all the required and mandatory details and submit the form.
Important Links of this Recruitment:
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Application form||Click Here|
|Date Extended Notification||Click Here|
FAQs for SBI Recruitment of Retired Bank Staff Bharti 2023
Is the last date of application extended from 12th January?
Yes, the last application date is extended to 31st January 2023 instead of 12th January.
How many Clerical posts are vacant in SBI retired staff recruitment?
As per the PDF, there are 498 clerical staff vacancies.
Can I also apply if I have taken voluntary retirement before 58 Years age?
No, such candidates are not eligible to apply.
Will the selected candidates get all the facilities and pay scale like regular SBI staff?
No, selected candidates will get a fixed pay as mentioned above.