SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2019, State Bank of India Admit Card 2018, Check SBI Probationary Exam Dates, Download SBI PO Main Exam Hall Ticket 2019 at www.sbi.co.in/careers:
SBI PO Main Exam Admit Card 2019: State Bank of India (SBI) will be soon released Probationary officer (PO) Mains Examination Admit Card on the official website. SBI will be soon conducted PO Mains Exam in July/ August 2019. Through this competitive exam, the exam authority will fill total vacancies of Probationary Officer Posts in all branches. We know that this time all examiners are waiting for SBI PO Admit Card for Prelims and Mains written examination.
The Department is going to organize the SBI PO Prelims exam in July month. Qualified candidates will be also invited for SBI PO Mains Exam which will be held in the month of September 2019. Aspirants should have required credentials at the time of getting the SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2019. The necessary details such as name/ Registration ID, Application number, and Date of birth should be at SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card downloading process.
- 1 SBI PO Admit Card 2019, Check SBI Probationary Officer Exam Dates:
SBI PO Admit Card 2019, Check SBI Probationary Officer Exam Dates:
The selection process is not easy for SBI PO Recruitment 2019. After completing the application process, exam authority will conduct the pre-exam training for SC/ST and other candidates. After that registered candidates will be called for SBI PO Preliminary Exam.
Qualified candidates in prelims will also be called for Mains Examination. The SBI manages all phases of the examination. Before any recruitment round, State bank of India releases the SBI PO Admit Card for Pre Exam Training, Prelims Examination, Mains Exam and Call letter for Interview. And finally, the department will prepare the merit list of selected candidates on the desired probationary post.
State Bank of India PO Mains Admit Card 2019
- Name of Bank- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Post Name- Probationary Officer (PO)
- Prelims Exam-July 2019
- Prelims Result-July 2019
- Admit Card Date-will be soon uploaded
- Official Website-www.sbi.co.in
एसबीआई पी.ओ. मुख्य परीक्षा के प्रवेश पत्र जारी हो गये है, अभ्यर्थी नीचे दिए गये लिंक से प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते है-धन्यवाद
SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2019 Details-
Candidates who cleared SBI PO Prelims Exam in July 2019. They will be soon checked PO Mains Admit Card on the official website. SBI will be soon conducted PO Mains Exam in August 2019 and PO Mains Admit Card released before examination 10 Days on the official website.
|SBI PO Answer Key||SBI PO Mains Result|
|SBI PO Cut off||SBI PO Prelims Admit Card|
|SBI PO Recruitment||SBI PO New Exam Pattern|
|SBI PO Mains Admit Card|
Candidates enter your detail after you download PO Mains Admit Card 2019. Many thousand candidates search PO Mains Hall ticket 2019, save and Print out of SBI PO Exam hall ticket copy.
How to download SBI PO Mains Hall Ticket 2019
- Candidates can also visit for official website- www. sbi.co.in
- After you select the suitable link of SBI PO Pre Main Hall Ticket 2019
- Enter your detail like as Name, Application Number, Mobile Number & E-Mail Address
- Click submit button
- Save and print your admit card copy
- Because without admit card and Identity card candidates not enter in examination hall
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019, Check Probationary Exam Test Schedule:
In this article, we are going to provide details about the SBI Po Main Exam. It consists of objective Test for 200 Marks and Descriptive Test for 50 Marks. Both the objective and Descriptive tests will be online. Aspirants will have to answer the descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of the objective test, the Descriptive test will be administered.
|Section Name||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness about Economy/ Banking||40||40||35 Minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
SBI PO Selection Process:
- The Preliminary Exam is qualifying nature and Marks obtained in pre-exam will not be added for selection. Only the marks obtained in Main Examination plus Descriptive Paper (Phase-II) will be added to the marks obtained in GD & Interview (Phase-III) for the preparation of final merit list.
- The Final selection of the eligible candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the test (main examination) and interview took together.
- Results of those of you who qualify for Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will also be made available on the Bank’s website.
SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card 2019
Thank you for visit” SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2019- Name Wise” Please share your comments on Facebook, Google Plus, and other Social Networks, Best of Luck.