SBI Clerk Answer Key 2021, SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Answer Sheet, Check Preliminary & Main Exam Solution, State Bank of India Junior Associate Solved Question Papers at sbi.co.in:
SBI Clerk Pre Exam Solution: The State Bank of India has been conducted the Junior Associate Exam in June 2021 in two shifts. Now the candidates are waiting for SBI Clerk preliminary Answer key and JA exam all shifts papers solution.
We know the answer key help the candidates to estimate their marks. We are uploading the Junior Associate answer sheet code wise or set wise for both morning and evening shifts.
Lots of candidates participated in the competitive exam and looking for eligible status in prelims exam qualified candidates will also be called for Main Exam which will be held in August 2021.
Our team and various coaching institutes will prepare the SBI clerk Answer Key subjects wise i.e. English, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability. We publish the State Bank of India Clerk Exam paper solution on the same day of the exam.
- 1 SBI Clerk Answer Key 2021 JA Pre Exam SET-A, SET-B, SET-C & SET-D Paper Solution:
SBI Clerk Answer Key 2021 JA Pre Exam SET-A, SET-B, SET-C & SET-D Paper Solution:
Candidates have to wait 10 days for the official SBI Clerk Pre Answer key 2021. Some coaching institutes release their own version. Provisional SBI Clerk Preliminary answer key is obvious that as soon as an exam is over, examiners look for the correct answers and try to calculate their score.
After finishing any exam, candidates use the cutoff marks and Answer key. Therefore, the candidates can verify them and know their eligibility for the next rounds of the selection process.
The SBI Clerk Pre Exam Paper solution helps the aspirants to know their performance level while the cutoff helps them in understanding the status. After completion the phase-I rounds with the result, eligible candidates will able to sit in Main Exam which will be held in August 2021.
SBI Junior Associate Exam 2021 Details:
- Exam Authority: State Bank of India
- Total Vacancies:
- Post Name: Junior Associate (Clerk)
- Pre Exam Date: June 2021
- Answer key release date: 1st week of July 2021
- SBI Clerk Main Exam Date: August 2021
- Post Status: ABI Clerk Pre Answer Key
- Official website: sbi.co.in
Selection Process for SBI Clerk 2021:
The State Bank of India released SBI Clerk Recruitment notification for Junior Associate posts. All applied candidates have to undergo various selection phases.
|SBI Clerk Mains Result||SBI Clerk Prelims Admit card|
|SBI Clerk Answer Key||SBI Clerk Syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment||SBI Junior Associates Recruitment|
Exam authority held the Preliminary Examination in June 2021. Qualify aspirants candidates will be going to give the Main Exam. The final merit list will be made based on Marks obtained by the candidates in Preliminary and Main Exam and personal Interview. On the basis of marks scored in the Mains, Exam candidate will be called for interview.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: SBI Clerk Pre Exam (Online) consisting of Objective tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 sections as follows:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Phase-II: Main Examination:
The SBI Clerk Main Exam will be held for 200 Marks. There is total 190 question will consist of General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
Candidates have to attempt full paper in 2 hours and 40 minutes. The structure of Main Examination (Online objective type) would be as follows:
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Minutes|
SBI Clerk Pre Answer Key 2021- Important Points:
In this section, candidates may check the uses of SBI Junior associate Answer key and SBI Clerk Answer key for prelims & Mains Examination. An answer key is very important to check probable exam score.
Once candidates have downloaded the official SBI Clerk prelims Answer Sheet, JA Solved Question papers, they learn how to use it correctly.
- First candidates open the clerical exam key
- First, you mark you answer in a notebook so that you want to compare with the answer key.
- Using SBI Clerk Exam Solution, compare answers and see which one they have answered correctly.
- For every correct answer, reward yourself +1 mark.
- And for every incorrect attempt, allocate -0.25 marks.
- Finally, add all the marks at the end and calculate the total. This will be your total score on the exam.
How to check SBI Clerk Pre Exam Key 2021:
- First candidates visit the official website
- In Career option, select the SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Recruitment
- Find the SBI Clerk Pre Main Exam Answer Sheet
- Click on download button and Paper wise Answer key with a solution will display.
- Choose the appropriate set /paper Code and question booklet number
- Finally, download the SBI Clerk Exam Solution.
- Take a print out of the answer sheet.
SBI Clerk Prelims Answer Key 2021:
We hope that this post details will help the candidates to find the SBI Clerk Answer Key 2021. Please note that this may not be exact score you will get in the exam. The discrepancies may occur due to human error or some mistakes in the answer key itself.