Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Registration and Login Process Details, Candidates can Check Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Online Registration process, How to Login for Sarathi Parivahan Sewa,Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal Guidelines, Required Documents for Sarathi Parivahan Sewa registration form
Any vehicle can be driven on road only after being registered under Section 39 of the Motor VehiclesAct, 1988. The candidates must do registration of their vehicle. After taking delivery of the vehicle, the application for registration must be made to the registering authority within seven days. This time period must exclude the time of journey. We will provide various details regarding Sarathi Parivahan Sewa, Registration and Login in this article.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Registration Guidelines:
- Form 20 is required to be filled up for application.
- In case of temporarily registered vehicles, permanent registration should be applied before the expiry date of temporary registration.
- It must be confirmed that whether hypothecation is involved in registration or not.
- Usage requirement and type of registration number must also be confirmed.
- Appropriate fee and tax must be paid as per Rule 81 of Central Motor Vehicles Rule of 1989.
Required documents List for Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Registration Form:
The following documents will be required for the registration process-
Handwritten Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरेVAHAN के Documents साथ रखने की जरूरत नहीं होगी
- Sales certificate in form 21
- Application in form 20
- Form 34 in case of HP endorsement
- Passport sized photos
- Date of birth proof
- Dealer and manufacturer invoice
- Form a under the taxation act of 1997
- Address proof
- Temporary registration if any
- Copy of PAN card of form 60 and 61
- The road worthiness certificate from manufacturers in form 22
- Valid insurance certificate
- Pollution under control certificate
- Chassis and engine pencil print
- Permit proceedings for transport vehicles
- Municipal corporation parking fee
- Form 22A for body built vehicle
- Bonafide agriculture certificate by tehsildar forTractor trailer for agriculture purpose
- Design approval copy of STA for trailer or Semi trailer
- Custom’s clearance certificate with license and bond for imported vehicles
- Originalsales certificate in form 21 for ex army vehicle
Registration Process for Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Online :
The candidates can do registration in Sarathi parivahan sewa portal in the below mentioned way-
- The candidates must visit https://parivahan.gov.in first.
- Next, they should click “vehicle registration related services”.
- After that, they must choose the option “Delhi and Sikkim state” if they belong to any of these states or choose “other state” if they belong to other states.
- Then, they should click “register”, enter required details & then click “register now”.
- After successful registration, a confirmation message will be seen & ID and password will be sent to their email ID.
- Finally, they will be able to login using ID & password.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Login process:
The candidates will be able to log in to the Sarathi parivahan sewa portal in the following way-
- The candidates should visit the official website https://parivahan.gov.in.
- After doing so, a new page will open that will contain blank spaces for providing username, password and captcha code.
- The candidates should provide all these details and then click on the login button that will be present below.
- In this way, they will be able to log in to the Sarathi parivahan sewa portal.
We hope that you liked this article. In case you have any further queries regarding Sarathi Parivahan Sewa, Registration and Login, you can contact us through comments. We will try to solve your queries at the earliest.
FAQs for Sarathi Parivahan Sewa registration & Login details:
From which website can we log in to the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal?
In which form can the application for the registration for vehicle be done?
Is registration of vehicle necessary?