Saral Haryana Portal Online Registration, Saral Portal Login page,Saral Haryana Portal website link, How to apply for Saral Haryana Portal-www.saralharyana.gov.in online
Through this article, today we will try to provide you various information related to the Saral Haryana Portal. Please do read the whole article so that you do not miss any important information.
The Saral Haryana Portal is single service platform for delivery to Haryana’s citizens. More than 380 services under the portal will be covered. The list of all schemes as well as services such as, dairy loan, ration card, pension, etc. can be downloaded by all the citizens of Haryana from this Saral Haryana Portal.
To avail the services provided by the portal, the citizens of Haryana will be required to do online registration and then they should login the portal. The candidates who want to apply online can download the official notification, read the eligibility criteria and the process of application very carefully.
- 1 Haryana Saral Portal Details:
- 1.1 List of various Schemes & Services:
- 1.2 Some functions of the portal:
- 1.3 Online Application Process of Saral Haryana Portal
- 1.4 Visit official website
- 1.5 Home page
- 1.6 Click on Registration link
- 1.7 Enter required details
- 1.8 OTP received on mobile
- 1.9 Your registration complete
- 1.10 submit button
- 1.11 The Sign-in Procedure:
- 1.12 Online process of ticket tracking:
- 1.13 Tracking the services through SMS:
- 1.14 The Dashboard of the Portal:
- 1.15 FAQs for Saral Haryana Portal?
- 1.16 How can a person apply by offline mode?
- 1.17 Can the payment be done by the Saral Haryana Portal?
- 1.18 What is the time period when the authorities can be contacted via the helpline number?
- 1.19 Who are eligible for applying on Saral Haryana Portal?
- 1.20 Which are the facilities that I get from this portal?
- 1.21 Which information are necessary for registering on this portal?
Haryana Saral Portal Details:
The aim of the portal is to deliver about more than 520 schemes & services (about 293 services and 236 schemes) digitally to the citizens of the state.
|Name of the Department||Electronic & Information Department|
|Launched by||The government of Haryana|
|Benefit||Access easily various information at any place|
|Beneficiaries||People of Haryana|
|Objective of the Portal||To provide various information|
List of various Schemes & Services:
List of various Schemes & Services of Haryana Government have been given below-
- Cycle Yojana (BOCW- Labour)
- Residential Certificate (Revenue)
- Welfare of SCBC
- Dealer Point Registration (Transport)
- Marriage Registration
- New Electricity Connections
- Issuing of New Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Social Justice & Empowerment
Some functions of the portal:
Some functions of the portal are as follows-
- Avail schemes & services at anywhere & anytime in the state.
- Delivers the schemes & services timely.
- Tracks the service request’s status live.
- The services & schemes have been completely digitalized.
Online Application Process of Saral Haryana Portal
For applying online the candidates must follow these steps-
Visit official website
At first, the candidates must visit the official website saralharyana.gov.in.
Next, they should click on the option “New User Register Here” which will be present on the right side of the homepage in the “Login” section.
After that, on the computer screen, the Registration Form will appear.
Enter required details
Now, the candidates must enter all the details that have been asked for, after which they should upload all the required documents.
OTP received on mobile
Then, an OTP will be received by them on their mobile no. and email ID. They must fill it in the space where it is asked for, and after that they should click on “Submit”.
Your registration complete
This will complete their registration and a message will appear on the screen.
After that, the candidates can login by entering their password & email ID.
The Sign-in Procedure:
The sign in procedure in the portal is described in the below mentioned steps-
- Visit the official website saralharyana.gov.in.
- Then, click on the link “Sign Here” on the homepage.
- Next, fill up the password, login ID & the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the button indicating “Submit”.
Procedure for Online tracking of the Application:
The application can be tracked online by the following process-
|a)||The candidates should first visit the official website, that is, saralharyana.gov.in.|
|b)||Then, they should click on the link “Track Application Online” present on the homepage.|
|c)||Next, they must enter their department, application reference ID & the service.|
|d)||After that, the candidates must click on the link indicating “Check Status”.|
|e)||The application status of the candidates will be displayed on the screen.|
Online process of ticket tracking:
The process for tracking ticket online is as follows-
|i)||The candidates must at first visit the official website, saralharyana.gov.in.|
|ii)||Then, they must click on the link indicating “Track Tickets Online” that will be present on the homepage.|
|iii)||Next, they should fill up the asked information like, their search text, tickets and the captcha code.|
|iv)||After that, the candidates should click on the button indicating “Search”.|
|v)||The ticket status of the candidates will be displayed on the computer screen.|
Tracking the services through SMS:
The services can be tracked via SMS in the following way that has been given below-
- The candidates should type SARAL & then send it to 7738299899 in order to track their application via their registered mobile no.
- They can also type SARAL<space><Application ID/ Ticket Number> & then send it to 7738299899 in order to track their application or ticket via any other mobile no.
The Dashboard of the Portal:
The Dashboard of the Portal contains the following information-
- For Departments a service delivery accountability portal.
- Department’s performance’s view state-wise as well as district-wise.
- Based on performance review departments.
- Re-engineering of schemes & services that are not working well.
- On the pending file requests, escalation to the officers.
For any kind of problem, the candidates can contact using the details that are provided below-
Helpline No.- 1800-2000-023
We have tried our best to give all the necessary information regarding the Saral Haryana Portal. For any further questions, you can comment in the comment box.
FAQs for Saral Haryana Portal?
How can a person apply by offline mode?
A person can apply offline by visiting their nearest CSC.
Can the payment be done by the Saral Haryana Portal?
Yes, the payment can be done by the Saral Haryana Portal. An acknowledgement slip will also be generated.
The authorities can be contacted via the helpline number from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Who are eligible for applying on Saral Haryana Portal?
All the permanent residents who are currently living in Haryana become eligible for this portal.
Which are the facilities that I get from this portal?
Anyone who are eligible can get more than 500 schemes and services from several 38 departments of Haryana state.
Which information are necessary for registering on this portal?
Your password, email id and the mobile number are necessary for registering on this portal.