Sainik School Admission 2022, Sainik School 2022 Seats, Sainik School Entrance Test Seats, Sainik School Session 2021-22 Total Seats, AISSEE 2022 Seats
The authority of Sainik School Society has released the application form of the AISSEE or All India Sainik School Entrance Examination on their official website i.e. www.sainikschooltvm.nic.in
Also, they have disclosed the vacancy details of the school seats through their official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the AISSEE 2022 examination to get admission in the Sainik Schools which has been scheduled to be held in January 2022 tentatively.
As per the officials, there is a total of 33 Sainik Schools that provide admission. The schools have been sun by the Ministry of Defense. Students will be selected for the vacant seats on the basis of marks obtained in the AISSEE 2022 written examination and medical test.
In this article, we have enlisted all the important information about the Sainik School seats 2022 such as the total number of vacant seats in Class-VI & Class-IX, the reservation criteria, the percentage of qualifying marks, selection criteria, important dates,
eligibility criteria, the application procedure, application fee, list of required documents, name of the Sainik Schools etc. If you are interested to know the above-mentioned topics then go through the full article. Hope you will find this helpful.
- 1 Highlights of Sainik School seats 2022:
- 1.1 Sainik School Admission Eligibility criteria:
- 1.2 Details of total vacant seats:
- 1.3 Reservation criteria:
- 1.4 Qualifying marks:
- 1.5 Selection procedure:
- 1.6 Scholarships:
- 1.7 Application/ Registration procedure:
- 1.7.1 First, just visit the official website of AISSEE (www.nta.nic.in).
- 1.7.2 On the homepage, you will be able to see the option “Fill Application Form”. You have to click on that.
- 1.7.3 After clicking, you will be redirected to a new webpage from where you need to click on the option that says “New Registration”. Click on that.
- 1.7.4 Then all the details will appear on your screen. Click on the disclaimer box after reading everything carefully.
- 1.7.5 Next, you should enter some required details such as your name, valid mobile number, father’s name and mother’s name, Email id, address etc. and also have a create a new password with the specified format.
- 1.7.6 Next, click on the option “Submit” to make yourself registered in the official portal.
- 1.7.7 Then, login again by using the user id and password.
- 1.7.8 After that, just fill the application form by providing all the necessary details of your academics, communication, personal, choice filling etc.
- 1.7.9 After entering everything correctly, you have to upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- 1.7.10 After uploading, pay the application fee through online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or Paytm.
- 1.7.11 After paying the fee, do the “Final Submission” and your application will be submitted successfully.
- 1.8 Sainik School Contact details:
- 1.8.1 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 18.104.22.168 What is the application fee of the Sainik Schools admission 2022 application form?
- 22.214.171.124 Is the application form of the Sainik Schools admission 2022 available offline?
- 126.96.36.199 Is the application fees of Sainik Schools admission 2022 application form same for girls and boys?
- 188.8.131.52 Is there any extra facility available for the female applicants?
- 1.8.1 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Highlights of Sainik School seats 2022:
|Article is about||Sainik School seats 2022|
|Name of the examination||AISSEE 2022|
|Full name||All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2022|
|Name of the authority||Sainik School Society (Ministry of Defense)|
|Exam purpose||To provide admission in the Class-VI to Class-IX into the Sainik Schools|
|Total number of seats||1400+ (In Class-VI) 240+ (In Class-IX)|
|Level of the exam||National level|
|Tentative date of exam||January 2022 (tentative)|
Sainik School Admission Eligibility criteria:
Before applying, one must know that he/she is eligible to apply or not as only the eligible candidates are allowed to apply. The conditions which students must fulfill are as follows:
- Eligibility Conditions for class-VI: The student who is going to apply for the application must be between 10 years to 12 years as on March 2021.
- Eligibility Conditions for class-IX: The student who is going to apply for the application must be between 13 years to 15 years as on March 2021 and also enrolled himself/ herself in Class-VIII in school.
Required Documents for Sainik School Admission 2022:
The required documents of the Sainik School Admission procedure 2022 are as follows –
- Birth certificate,
- Domicile certificate,
- School leaving certificate,
- Aadhar card and caste certificate (If applicable).
Details of total vacant seats:
Here you will get the full details of the available seats in the Sainik Schools. We have separately mentioned the total number of available seats in Class-VI and Class-IX.
The Sainik Schools are public schools of ordinary citizens which provide admission to any candidate irrespective of the class background and income of the student’s family.
If you are willing to get admission into the Sainik Schools the check out the entire vacancy details from the below table. We have enlisted them all in order to help the candidates who are looking for this. Let’s have a look.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Sainik Schools||Number of seats in Class-VI||Number of seats in Class-IX|
|1.||Sainik School Korukonda||80 seats||20 seats|
|2.||Sainik School Ghorakhal||65 seats||20 seats|
|3.||Sainik School Balachadi||60 seats||05 seats|
|4.||Sainik School Bijapur||100 seats||10 seats|
|5.||Sainik School Gopalganj||60 seats||00|
|6.||Sainik School Nalanda||60 seats||10 seats|
|7.||Sainik School Purulia||80 seats||10 seats|
|8.||Sainik School Rewari||105 seats||20 seats|
|9.||Sainik School Chingchhip||60 seats||60 seats|
|10.||Sainik School Kodagu||90 to 100 seats||20 to 100 seats|
|11.||Sainik School Kunjpura||80 seats||25 seats|
|12.||Sainik School Amaravathinagar||90 seats||15 seats|
|13.||Sainik School Bhubaneswar||80 to 100 seats||3 to 5 seats|
|14.||Sainik School Chittorgarh||70 seats||30 seats|
|15.||Sainik School Karzhakootam||60 seats||10 seats|
|16.||Sainik School Nalanda||60 seats||10 seats|
|17.||Sainik School Rewa||70 seats||Will be disclosed|
|18.||Sainik School SujanpurTira||80 seats||10 seats|
|19.||Sainik School Tilaiya||120 seats||20 to 25 seats|
|Total||2440 seats||240 seats|
Note: All the students hereby notified that these seats may increase or decrease according to the guidelines of the Sainik School Society. The above-mentioned seats are made based upon the present strength of Class-VI and Class-IX and other existing deficiencies.
As per the reservation norms of the Sainik School Society, there are some seats reserved for the different category of candidates. The reservation criteria have been followed by them strictly. We have mentioned them all below in this paragraph. The distribution of the reserved seats is as follows:
- For Domiciles of state’s candidates: There are 67% of seat is reserved for the domiciles of states.
- For Other state’s candidates: There are 33% of seat is reserved for the other state’s candidates.
- For Ex-servicemen & defense personnel: There are 25% of seat is reserved for the Ex-servicemen & defense personnels.
- For Schedule Caste candidates: There are 15% of seat is reserved for the Schedule Caste candidates.
- For Schedule Tribe candidates: There are 7.5% of seat is reserved for the Schedule Tribe candidates.
- For Other Backward Class candidates: There are 27% of seat is reserved for the Other Backward Class non-creamy layer candidates.
To get admission in the Sainik Schools, students need to qualify the entrance examination. If you are willing to get admission then you must know the qualifying marks of the examination.
Only the candidates who will obtain the minimum of the below-mentioned marks will be able to secure their names in the merit list. The qualifying marks are as follows:
- In aggregate: To qualify the AISSEE 2021 examination, students need to secure 40% in aggregate.
- In each subject: To qualify the AISSEE 2021 examination, students need to secure 25% in every subject.
Note: Note that, for the reserved category candidates there is no minimum qualifying marks mentioned by the authorities.
Here in this paragraph, you will get the selection procedure of the Sainik Schools which will help you to get an idea about the process of selection. Note that the reservation criteria will also be implemented throughout the selection procedure.
Candidates will be selected based upon their secured marks in the AISSEE 2021 written examination followed by the medical test. Let’s have a look on the process in brief:
- First, candidates need to apply for the AISSEE 2022 application only if they find themselves eligible to apply.
- The written test will be conducted on the scheduled date.
- Based on the performance of the candidates, the authorities will publish the merit list which will contain the names of the shortlisted candidates. As per the reports, the authority shortlist three times of the total available seats.
- Shortlisted candidates will be permitted to appear in the medical test and those who will qualify this test will be offered the available seats after applying the reservation criteria.
The state government also provides scholarships to the candidates who belong to the states based upon certain conditions. Also, you will be glad to know that there are some other scholarships offered by the Central government.
To get the full information about the offered scholarships, refer to the official portal of the Sainik School Society. You will get the full details from there.
Important dates of Sainik School Admission 2022:
As you have the full knowledge of the seats, reservation criteria, selection procedure of the Sainik schools now have a look at the dates of the admission procedure.
We have mentioned the dates in a tabular form so that no candidate finds any difficulty to understand and hence does not miss any important event of the admission process. Also, note that we have mentioned the dates as per the officials. They are as follows:
|Events of Sainik School Admission (Session 2021-22)||Tentative dates|
|The online registration starts for boys||October 2021|
|Last date to apply for the online application for boys||November 2021|
|Starting date of registration for girls||November 2021|
|Last date to apply for the online application for girls||December 2021|
|Issue date of AISSEE Admit Card||Announced Soon|
|Date of Sainik School Admission Entrance written Examination||January 2022|
|Release date of merit list||Will be announced|
|Date of Sainik School Admission Entrance Medical Test||Will be announced|
|Release date of final selection list||Will be announced|
Application/ Registration procedure:
We have provided the registration or you can say the application procedure of the Sainik Schools Admission application form in detail. If you find yourself eligible to apply then follow each and every step of the procedure without skipping anything to complete the procedure without any difficulty. The step by step process is as follows:
First, just visit the official website of AISSEE (www.nta.nic.in).
On the homepage, you will be able to see the option “Fill Application Form”. You have to click on that.
After clicking, you will be redirected to a new webpage from where you need to click on the option that says “New Registration”. Click on that.
Then all the details will appear on your screen. Click on the disclaimer box after reading everything carefully.
Next, you should enter some required details such as your name, valid mobile number, father’s name and mother’s name, Email id, address etc. and also have a create a new password with the specified format.
Next, click on the option “Submit” to make yourself registered in the official portal.
Then, login again by using the user id and password.
After that, just fill the application form by providing all the necessary details of your academics, communication, personal, choice filling etc.
After entering everything correctly, you have to upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
After uploading, pay the application fee through online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or Paytm.
After paying the fee, do the “Final Submission” and your application will be submitted successfully.
Sainik School Contact details:
If you have further queries then you can contact the authorities by using the contact details that has been provided below without any hesitation. The helpdesk is open during the contact hours i.e. 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Helpline number: 0120 6895200, 8287471852, 9650173668
Address: Block C-20/1A/8, Sector-62
IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Noida – 201309, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
Hope you have found this article helpful. We have enlisted most of the information about theSainik School seats 2021. If any of you still have further doubts then you can contact the authorities byusing above-mentioned contact details or can ask that in the comment section below. We will reply to you shortly. Also, share your view with us through the comment box. Keep visiting our website to get the latest information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What is the application fee of the Sainik Schools admission 2022 application form?
The application fee of the Sainik Schools admission 2022 application form is Rs.400/- for the candidates who belong to SC and ST category. And the fee is Rs.550/ for the other category candidates.
Is the application form of the Sainik Schools admission 2022 available offline?
No, the application will only be done in online mode by visiting the official website. No other medium is available.
Is the application fees of Sainik Schools admission 2022 application form same for girls and boys?
Yes, the application fees of Sainik Schools admission 2022 application form for girls and boys are same.
Is there any extra facility available for the female applicants?
No, all boys and girls will get the same benefits accordingly.